How is Verge holding through this??

How the hell is Verge, of all coins, holding through the Christmas dip? Is this the messiah we've been waiting for?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/2p2Jvbv
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7ks2t9/investigating_einsteinium_has_made_me_deeply/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's not. you're losing just as much on it as you would be holding btc.

The Devil in disguise. 400% Yeah buoy!

How many times do we have to tell you retards

100 wallets own 95%

XDN IS NEXT HURRY

You know it’s not true senpai. Verge is in fact the messiah. The green beacon in a red sea.

Fake news

All other alts are dumping hard. Verge is unshakable. Something's different.

Makes sense.

Isn't it because their final update will be released this week?

Mmmm green bacon

so how stable is this coin for the long term?

It's hype because of McCokehead. Its a garbage scam coin. Anyone heavily invested in this is going to be devastated when it turns to shit eventually.

They've been promising that for almost a year now

Not at all

Wraith protocol implementation will be announced before NYE. Then added to cuckbase shortly after. Hold on tight. Launch is imminent.

The only people calling XVG a shit coin are butthurt XMR holders

In case you didn't know, Monero fans are the absolute biggest cuckolds in the entire crypto world.

Literally the SJW redditors coin of choice. Not joking in the slightest, if you support Monero you're truly a faggot redditor fuck

XVG is superior in every single way.

whats wraith? all i read was its a Tor switching built into it. If thats all how will it moon based on that

you can use XMR with tor setup on your pc. Same effect i believe. Unless theres something i dont know.

You better have a tab open buying XVG because your asses sitting here masturbating to pink wojaks won’t earn you any money. Don’t be the loser faggot that didn’t buy Verge in December 2017 coz It Was Too Expensive.

You lose money wherever you go. The people on Verge realize this.

Because it was at the top of a peak, its decending now. Going to buy back in around 1k sats.

>increasingly aggressive posting to shill a coin
i remember this before bitcoincash got dumped

Better to support a reddit Dogecoin clone?

Verge = Dogecoin Dark

>The only people calling XVG a shit coin are butthurt XMR holders
Why?
>In case you didn't know, Monero fans are the absolute biggest cuckolds in the entire crypto world.
Why?
>Literally the SJW redditors coin of choice. Not joking in the slightest, if you support Monero you're truly a faggot redditor fuck
Why?
>XVG is superior in every single way.
Why?
You made zero arguments why you think it's superior.

I hold both btw because I don't have an emotional connection to one coin or the other. I'm just here to make money.

Can you explain what you mean?

Because XVG isn't even a dollar yet and XMR is hundreds

nah mate thats the truth lmao check the richlist

Not true. 65%. FUD

verge is going to crash like einsteinium
I would sell this shitcoin asap

Sometimes you cant see the forest for the trees.

>try to check it
>DB failure, resync in progress, will take a few hours
holy shit is it happening?

How can you be this delusional?

xvg and sc was predicted by this group to be hodl coins, theyre stop on 99% of the time and if youre not autist that goes 100% in at every call you will earn good money
youre welcome anons

discord.gg/2p2Jvbv

emc2 is a legit scam. I wouldn't baghold this one to the bottom.
>reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7ks2t9/investigating_einsteinium_has_made_me_deeply/

bullshit u retard its a dogecoin fork. Its not centralized like your core or cash cucks.

biz never fails to buy coins with huge coin supplies lmao

Enjoy getting dumped on

no seriously, can't access it. too much coincidence?

the delusion of a verge holder.
it's mere fact that XMR is the number 1 user crypto. stop trying to put this absolute shitcoin verge above it. next to absolute retards that think they will get a lambo from a $1000 verge investment NO ONE buys this crap coin.

it is being kept up by the sheer amount of retard money.