Found our groups That Guy. Its not me but a Human Fighter that mentins Khrone and makes strange comments and noises...

Found our groups That Guy. Its not me but a Human Fighter that mentins Khrone and makes strange comments and noises.. also wants to hit things and burn stuff down.
also made racist jokes at the last session ( wevehad 3 so far not counting session 0) until after three sessions in the DM told him to stop it. And then he lost 2 points of strength froma ghost and sulked for the rest of the adventure. Were doing an Adventure Path in hopes of joining the Pathfinders Association ( my characters goal)

or is it Khorne? I'm not sure its a Warhammer God.

only had one That Guy moment and that was a guy who chewed with his mouth open, sang opera at the gaming table even though he was not a bard or even rolling a Perform check. And when he did DM we spent the entire adventure fighting a wandering monster that he had to dumb down so it was at a proper level for our 3 an party.

he would also play his gameboy between turns. bleh.

If he's real, burn him at the stake

if OP made this up, seek help

I wish. But I think the slap on the wrist might hae helped a bit. his only introduction to gaming was Warhammer and youtube stuff.

I'd rather have him than you. You're spelling and grammar are atrocious.

oh boo hoo.

>racist jokes

get the fuck out,this isn't tumblr you nigger.

he amde a joke about compitting sepu-jew three times.

competting seppu-jew. for the spellers.

>chewed with his mouth open
Get rid of him.

dont play with him anymore. bu thanks.

the Dm old him not to tell the joke again.

Still got it wrong, mate.

Thanks for the clarification.

comĀ·miting. I'v ebeen drinking.

This is easily the worst thread I've seen on Veeky Forums. Put some fucking effort into it, christ.

what more do you want?

It's a bad thread but it's far from noteworthy.

>You're
Ironic.

This goy is clearly new
Also you do know Jokes aren't sincere right?

>You're spelling and grammar are atrocious.
>You're spelling and grammar
>You're

How about doing a once-over on your posts before hitting post? Drunken streams of conciousness aren't interesting or even readable for the most part

he dumped his mental stats for martial so technically he was roleplaying a punch drunk fighter but damn he was annoying.

Is it you, OP? Calm down, proofread. You type like if you'd be suffering a stroke.

so now the chan is about spelling?

I wanted to rant and you let me so thank you.

It rarely is but usually we try to keep certain basic level in quality of writing, so when someone types like 12 year old who got wasted for the first time on a beer he has stolen from the fridge - it shows.

touche.

If you can't spell you probably don't have much to say worth listening to.

ah Veeky Forums you do me proud.

Yeah, that's us. Internet Love Machine. Fucking uguu~

maybe I just wanted to be sht on. Thanks.

>Its not me
Why do you lie?

It's literally a global rule to not write like a faggot.

Need to be 18+ to post here, and with regard to your problem all teenagers have phases and I'm sure your friend will grow out of it once he gets out of junior high.

Since you're all busy sucking each others dicks like the homosexuals you are let's make this a general That Guy thread. I'll start.

>Be me.
>Dming a Dark Souls homebrew with some friends.
>While discussing the details with them a few days before our first session in a groupchat, one of our friends invites himself in helping and eventually joining.
>Redflag #1.
>I finish up the character creation guide and post it to the chat.
>A few hours later everyone has posted pretty neat characters.
>Nothing stellar but certainly respectable.
>Except for our friend, who has rolled up without asking me a non human "sentient tree that doesn't believe he's a tree".
>Redflag #2.
>Wut.jpg
>Tell him alright, I suppose it'd fit in Dark Souls.
>First session, decide to give them some general exploration before any real combat so they can test the usual game mechanics.
>This isn't the first time we've homebrewed together, so they give me some good feedback and I do some on the fly fixing of a few things.
>That guy has been ignoring all of this, instead asking me what things get break, then rolling to break them anyways.
>Group comes to their first sort of puzzle. Spoilers, it's a locked door.
>Group begins to discuss what they should do, where the key could possibly be.
>That guy says "I unlock the door with my roots."
>Your character doesn't know he has root-
>"Yes he does, I say so."
>Be a relaxed DM, let it go and let him roll for it.
>The door unlocks and the party continues.
>After a bit of combat they come to the first boss.
>They begin fighting the boss and figure out its moveset.
>That guy ignored what they were saying and goes in headfirst.
>Takes a few good hits, almost dies.
>Pauses the combat unceremoniously and begins to complain that this wasn't "how Dark Souls would do it"
>What do you mean?
>"In Dark Souls the boss's moves are random, you don't control them."
>You know it's moveset, just react accordingly.
>"I'm not going to play if it's thinking strategically."

>Fucking what
>The group spends a good 10 minutes convincing him it's fair if they know the moveset and plan around it.
>Eventually he acquiesces and they continue fighting it.
>Immediately once they explain to him its moveset and they figure out as a team how to exploit it - wow it becomes a whole lot easier.
>First boss dies and the team moves on in the dungeon.
>That guy begins complaining after the session has ended that it's still not "just like Dark Souls".
>Leaves the group.
>He was the only tank.
>Entire group now just tilted.
>Collectively decide to drop the campaign.

Fucking sucks. It was a good start on a homebrew too. Don't let people invite themselves to your campaign without knowing how they play Veeky Forums.

he sounds ok

>Gameboy
>in the year of our lord 017.m3

...dude, fuck are you on about? The DS is still the most popular handheld by a *huge* margin.

>letting him play his daft fucking tree thing in the first place

I figured he might do something neat with it, it was my first mistake indeed.

It's a pretty shitty thing if you're playing a text campaign, which you presumably are.

Could just be one of those insufferable 40kfags that insert it into every other thing.

It's a really bad joke though.

This is true but irrelevant.

>He was the only tank

Should have rolled.

>having or being a tank
>in darksouls inspired anything
first mistake

>relying on the tank
>darksouls
second mistake

40kfags are the furries of tabletop.

Grammar was a mistake.

That's pretty funny. If I were you, I'd keep him in the group and remove you.

Looks fine to me, loosen your b-hole, I'm sure that stick is uncomfortable.

Also sounds a bit cringey of a guy, but not for the racism.

If you're doing a text campaign try to put some effort into the grammar aspect.

>Running a Dark Souls homebrew
That was your first mistake.