Good blockfolio alternative?

Good blockfolio alternative?

Delta desu

I hear nocoiners like grindr

Fuck blockfolio, delta is the shit

Only newfags use Delta.
Re-inputting every single fucking trade into another portfolio tracker is too much of a pain in the ass. Also, Blockfolio has a better interface.

I like coinstats. Really comfy.

Good one

I like Blockfolio but it's fucking terrible when it comes to providing accurate prices (I actually have to look at the order book to get the accurate price because the home screen won't update) and sometimes it won't even refresh.

Yeah and transaction management is a bitch if you trade alts for both ether/btc

CoinFolio.
Easy to use. Can’t see a graph with the price but you get a % profit or loss.

I'm thinking about building an app that pulls your balance from exchanges without having to manually enter transactions (using api keys)

would you use, and what should it be called?

good tool for keeping track of your favorite coins with charts in real time, all in the same page?

I also want to build a cybermonkey for helping me out
what framework would you use user?

react native

also I'll open source it too ofc, won't spy on you like blockfolio

>They don't maintain a 15 pages spreadsheet to keep an eye on every single aspect of a coin, set custom alerts, scale stop-losses and targets and constantly adjust their portfolios to a preplanned strategy.

Use your autism sometimes.

why use alternative at all?

>won't spy on you like blockfolio
was that true?
what features would you add to your tool? stuff like setting up orders, arbitrage trading... what else

do it

the main feature I want is to automatically pull and update my balances for exchanges

I hate doing that shit in blockfolio

Which one updates faster? Last night on blockfolio I thought my btc was 15k, log into bittrex and see it has been 13k for the last 2 hours.

altpocket

Delta. It accounts for fees. Unlike Newfagfolio.

Nice. What's your strategy for rebalancing?

Weekly Markowitz portfolio optimization

Literally all crypto's promise is a product after 5 years, BZC is the only one of 20 coins that's actually finished.

Obviously I'm omitting shitcoins for that. For them I have a fixed cap to invest depending on the general market cycle.