Bigly if true

bigly if true

Other urls found in this thread:

i.gyazo.com/a9ad5ce84d32942404f1641994d411a0.gif
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

80$ echo
50$ fee

Lel.

or maybe powered by coinbase to keep all transactions on the network for instant buys for amazon... just sayin that's what I would do

>Normies will buy shit with BTC if available
>Amazon wants to open to cryptos
>has to start with BTC obvs

Hmmm

>Pay instantly, without fee and stable price fiat

Or

>Pay 7 days later, fee more expensive than product and unstable as fuck which makes your 0.2 btc be worth x3 next day (congrast, you sold low)

i.gyazo.com/a9ad5ce84d32942404f1641994d411a0.gif

>tfw no ethereum support

i love paying more, and waiting longer than necessary when i buy stuff, wtf i love bitcoin now

btc going up would means eth going up too either way

scenarios like this thread make me want to invest more in eth and eth based tech

if you think they would launch without instant buy you're an idiot

Coinbase/GDX keeps all transactions on their network (like they do for trading)

Just like paypal bitches - ever bought something with paypal faggots?

there is literally no reason why this wouldn't work today

yes, a giga corp like amazon is going to accept volatile bubble crypto. their investors and accountants will be happy.

actually, their accountant bitches may not hate it when they run a background arbitrage operation at a massive scale that your shriveled nanobrain cannot comprehend

>transfer coins to Coinbase
>pay 50$
>buy echo
>pay 50$ fee
>180$

ur just dumb af. get the fuck off my board

I HATE THE DUNNING KRUGER EFFECT REEEEEEEEEE

HOLY SHIT AMAZON WILL BE A CRYPTO EXCHANGE

Why are exchangers and online wallet services so incredible stupid?

The easy solution is to make a blockchain of a blockchain, so that way real tx get to the minimum while holders/owners move from one property of a block to another without moving the real block.

Exactly, transactions are much faster, larger market supply, tons of development, no asic miners, possible adoption of Raiden Network (RDN), unlimited supply for miners means the coin will never wither or slow.

I wish I had more money to buy ETH right now. 2k is possibly it's settling ground next year.

OK yes i hear you but consider the following:

>Coinbase PARTNERS with amazon
>Amazon keeps BTC on the Coinbase Network
>You will buy from amazon WITHOUT FEES just minimal coinbase fee like CC transaction

>They will sidestep the whole BTC transaction fees and time issues by keeping all puchases on the network. You will just have to get your coin to Coinbase for which there are fast and cheap ways like litecoin

>also, this takes 4+ days.

>keep money on exchange
>2017

so its basically just a prepaid payment processor.

its just the new bank for normies

yes i think that's how they will start to introduce it

The public has to be eased into it over like 5 years

Amazon will eventually add support for other market winner cryptos and private wallets.

I smoked a bunch of weed so I could to get stupid like a normie to help you faggots

>new bank that can be cleaned out from 8000 mikes away

Wheh.

Does Amazon let you send pieces of gold for payment? This is fucking dumb. Look what happened in the last week.
>buy 18000 dollar product on jewazon with 1 btc
>by the time your transaction processes that 1 btc is now worth only 11000
>lel get fucked Amazon
Will literally never happen.

normies are used to banks stealing their money and acting like it's still there

plus fractional reserve crypto banking will appear as soon SEC implements regs similar to elsewhere in finance

>tfw JP Morgan Buys Coinbase

something like this could be possible. it would override giving the credit card / bank transfer details still which is good

but that doesn't make any sense

there are many other payment processors doing exactly and are far bigger...

Amazon doesn't even support PayPal because they want to push their own Amazon pay. It doesn't make sense adding the tiny coinbase while not adding other payment, far bigger, payment processors.

It may surprise you to learn that the vast majority of money is purely digital nowadays and is shifted around in 1s and 0s on networks. Hackers can clean banks from thousands of miles away for a long time already.

The market needs to get rid of this horrible relation to BTC.

LOL.

Are you retarded?

maybe

I agree amazon is likely to build something in house - but their preference for that won't preclude them from using a third party initially.

Obvs accepting cryptos in 2018 will be PR/publicity stunt more than anything else.
>path of least resistance to market
>PR boon as "amazon first major retailer to accept crypto"
>PR is the main objective at this stage
>Every retailer will have auto-exchanges for any-to-any transactions once better coins reach BTC level brand recognition

>brand recognition
>BRAND RECOGNITION

That only happens in movies

t. Accountant