wtf rdd ??????

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/BJqNzN3
selly.gg/p/20339b96
selly.gg/p/c0a78938
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

mc affee shilled it on twitter

McPumpee

Bots will now just buy whatever McCabe shills.

How can you create such a bot? Just for interest?

only bots can win this

i tried to buy in 3 seconds after the tweet, still got fucked over

entire fucking site almost went down, what the fuck

Enjoy your bags BAHAHAHAHAA

fuck that

only made 20%, could have lost half of my money
all the bots overloaded the exchange to the point of a 503 error, I'm done with this literal shit eater

also inerested

1) match individual words on his tweets with tickers in bittrex

2) buy 100k

u need to write a program using api of the exchange you're going to trade on and twitter api. use python for this

McFaggot is going to jail soon. Maybe he's dying and no longer gives a fuck

>trade "recomendations"
>going to jail

nah mate, unless he's doing some inside trading, which I don't know if it's even illegal in crypto, he's not going to jail.

I don't know if he's even trading it, pump groups probably just give him like 4 btc for him to tweet stuff

Scatman

pump and dumps
discord.gg/BJqNzN3

Pythkn is slow my nigga
Write Go

He is selling the information prior to the tweet. He tells them when he hits send and they can buy right then, everyone else has to actually read the tweet etc

It's illegal in the US. If any of the coins devs paid him without him saying so or if he intended to 'pump and dump' on insider knowledge it is 100% illegal now that the SEC is seeing crypto as securities.

Bitches don't know bout my rust

c++ works fine im sure ?

Rust is still slower than Go

does it just go back down in the gutter now?

The only way you're going to beat the other bots is by running it on an extremely low latency (to bittrex) server, and using an event driven language like JavaScript. You still might get dumped on though.

same, though i read the tweet 50 seconds, order wouldnt go through so i thought price must be rising too quick, placed multiple buy orders, couldnt cancel them for a straight 5 minutes, then find out all were filled on the way back down and had to sell at a loss of 25%, how the fuck is bittrex still a thing?, expensive as fuck trading fees, nearly impossible to verify account, buggy as fuck whenever a coin pumps.

I had ~2800 RDD that I bought in @70 sats, set an autosell @ 100...

damn thats a shit

If you guys are interested I wrote a bot last night and it worked out pretty good for me

selly.gg/p/20339b96

$65 USD in either ETH of LTC

If he doesn't own them it's fine.

So meaning his family or friends own them which legally is difficult to get convicted of inside trading.

god damn
ill think about it

>This bot will automatically pick up on McAfee "Coin of the Day" tweets and set a buy order at the lowest price available. It will then set a buy order at the ath, giving you a huge percentage of the gains in the process

>makes a buy order at the ATH
>promises a huge percentage of gains in the process

this might be the ultimate Veeky Forums bot after all

>This bot will automatically pick up on McAfee "Coin of the Day" tweets and set a buy order at the lowest price available. It will then set a buy order at the ath, giving you a huge percentage of the gains in the process
>It will then set a buy order at the ath, giving you a huge percentage
>It will then set a buy order at the ath
>buy order at the ath
if you cant write one simple sentence what makes you think im going to pay you to use your coded bots?

It's not hard to redirect it to another Twitter feed either honestly. If you buy it feel free to do whatever you'd like with it, short of giving it away for free since Veeky Forums and communism don't mix.

Don't then faggot, stay poor. I wrote that shit about 16 hours ago and I've been up about 30, forgive me for fucking up the description on a shop lol

You got any more proof?

What language and does this include the source?

go to sleep, you can't even comprehend what I was saying.

selly.gg/p/c0a78938

Clearly you haven't been here long.

>tfw i read the tweet 4 seconds after it was posted
>tfw i bought in the next 3 seconds
>tfw i sold 30 seconds after that

Feels good making back all that btc loss and more in under a minute

how do you define ath? the pump could go higher than the current ATH or not reaching it at all

I know you all hate wall street traders but you need to see how high frequency trade boots have effected traders' ability to profit. You guys will get eaten by fees, ledger delays, exchanges freezing.

I'll give you 20 bucks for that bot, it's probably poorly coded but I don't want to put in the effort right now

What was this developed in?

You're making people mad, user!

He has no friends and his only family is a gorilla and it's alcoholic son.