I've seen games of WoD vampire, and it was exactly as I'd expect. And while chubby girls in to S&M are interesting...

I've seen games of WoD vampire, and it was exactly as I'd expect. And while chubby girls in to S&M are interesting, I've always wondered what werewolf games look like.

I have NEVER seen a werewolf the anything group ever in any of my travels.

Other urls found in this thread:

furredreichblog.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They vary from genuine furfags to kooky eco-enthusiasts to generally ordinary people. The last groups forms the largest majority.

It's exactly what you would expect: fat and skinny furries.

Think of a islamic terrorist group, with racism of nazi-germany.

I find that WoD Werewolf has a strange "liberal deathsquad" feeling to its theme unless you're doing an urban campaign with bone gnawers/glass walkers or whatever.

But the people I played with were pretty normal.

ha funny, our "story teller" insisted on pitting us against obvious happy merchant caricatures and communist vampires. Oh and hippies, hippy "fertility rituals" were apparently polluting a caern in one of our games

>"Look at those filthy Gaia groupies..."

Depends on the game.
WtA is too full of 90s extreme fight the man shit for me to be interested, while I have run WtF games as brutal "me and mine against the world" situations that left myself and the players exhausted.

The locals when I was in ran a aeries of intertwined games, Players being 'encouraged' to play in each. Average age was into the 30s, but a side group were mostly teens and YA. Costumes were standard wear and most knew the mechanics well, making play very fast. I played a Noz vampire who eventually killed the head Were in a very unfair fight and one of the Sons of the Ether, led by the same player! We 'fought' at a IHOP at 3 am.

A group that rotates positions gets really into the game, as differing factions should always be mixed. Ours was big enough to not allow 'teams' to form. Our Venture and Brujah both had an extra rival faction.

In my experience (old world W:tA), powergamers, powergamers everywhere.

I believe the exact opposite. Bone gnawers and glass walkers are literally the liberal tribes. They're your classic city hippies, hipsters and commies.

At least the others are rural and traditionalist. Werewolf was obviously written as an eco-hippy power fantasy with a good dose of white guild, but as it often happens in the WoD (old and new) what the creators want and what they actually made is extremely different.

Werewolf groups are either hardcore oWoD fans (those who will play literally anything, even Mummy) or a collection of furries, hardcore ecologists and women obsessed with animals.

See pic related.

V:tM?? Back in the 90s, especially the early 90s, it was slender, hot English major goth chicks. Sometimes into S&M, nearly always bisexual.

The girls mostly quit gaming when goth started to go from intellectual-chic to sexy-chic. The ones who stayed got old. Then there was the flood of chubby girls.....

I fucking hate how furries have completely ruined everything related to werewolves and wolves in general

>I have NEVER seen a werewolf the anything group ever in any of my travels.

Played 1st/2nd ed Werewolf here.

Besides the normal TG crowd it attracted Neo-Pagan viking wanabes (especially larps), acid tripping fat guy roadies, and people that honestly believed in spirit animals and hidden truth in the fiction of WoD.

Depends on the GM. I ran it with. A tweaked setting (War of Rage happened differently, Half of the White Howlers survived as they were and have dedicsted thensekves to eradicating the Black Spirak Dancers, and all changing breeds work together when they can, and the more extremist Tribes and Breeds are slowly turning to the wyrm)

I basically took the concept of Deathwatch and ran it that way; Super Soldiers against demons of corruption.

Same way goths and emos ruined anything related to vampires and darkness.

Lets face it unless you're playing a white brown-haired man you're probably a that guy and a special snowflake

Why are there so many Nazis? It's an ecoterrorist game FFS.

Hitler was a vegetarian and vehemently against smoking. Nazis basically invented ecoterrorisms

Was it furries or people's association of these things with furries? Cause in close to two decades it hasn't been an issue for me.

Nazi's also invented Furries
furredreichblog.com/

Have fun with this rabbit hole bring bleach

>Cybergoth juggalo with emo tendencies
I pised myself there...but than:
>roleplaing as a sea slug
>SEA SLUG

I hope she likes cats.

This. But mostly it was the guys who would have been playing D&D if TSR had had it's shit together.

When wotc bought them out and released 3.0, a huge part of werewolf's player base shifted over and never looked back. Vampire too, but to a much lesser extent.

Hitler's nickname was also "Old Wolf" or something like that, and de -olf in Adolf itself means wolf. Just saying.

WW made a few slip-ups, one of which goes by the name "Swords of Heimdall", a dumb bunch of white supremacist Get of Fenris detailed in a very bad 2nd-edition era tribebook.

When the Revised tribebook swung around and the Get went to hating the fuck out of the Norse gods and whoever would worship them, they killed off the Swords. Like, literally, the entire tribe got tired of them being racist tools that revered their enemies and tore the lot of the white nationalist dupes to pieces.

>white guild
Where can I sign up? Or do I have some sekrit membership since birth?
:^)