ALRIGHT BOYS GET IN HERE AND POST YOUR FAVORITE MONS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KchWI5lFGmo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I like this little cutie.

>missing 9 of the gen 0 mons
>now I want to collect them
FUCK

I have some of the rarer ones. Wonder if I can trade 1 for several at the same time.

Also like thi-ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOGECKNO

I only have eekape gen 0. However i think it's the strongest possible, or close to it at 74 power. Closest i've seen is 73. Looking to whore this big boy out when the time comes

Your best chance will be when the trading update comes Jan 1st. A ton of people will be unloading their bagmons not realizing how valuable their gen 0s will be for battling or lending to people who want to battle.

Shiet. I only got 2.7 eth.
only like 6 extra duplicate mons I can trade.

I'm on the fence here.. if the game catches on for a longer lifespan then holding gen 0 is preferable. If its just gonna go the way of cryptokitties it's best to sell them right away during hype phase.

Wondering what people are going to start selling them for on market.. with eggs, there is probably only a total of

Honestly that might be enough. Counting the eggs there's going to be upwards of 15k gen0 mons in total. Pangrass and the two hidden mons are a lot rarer, but I expect the rest of them will get pretty cheap in the initial rush to sell.

This
They will be rare as all fuck if this takes off plus having them in your deck makes newer mons stronger

It's really hard to say. My gut feeling is low just because you can't actually do anything with the mons yet, and the people who got the most eggs are those who bought in late and probably lost a lot of ETH, so they just want to get out ASAP.

The value will start to go up slowly and through the roof long-term if this game sees success, but early on is a great buying opportunity if you want to complete your collection.

Tfw all eekkapes

My Berrball is at 71, and my Geckno is at 69. I don't know what the average is across the board, but that's pretty close to your Eekape.

i think people who have lots of eggs/bags will sell to recover losses but people who got a roi might want to accumulate full deck/s for most gen o buyers there was a large amount speculation basically gambling on a ponzi and i think most people wil hodl

Bow down to your Eekape King

Aren't these like the most over bought .2 eth mons after eyeball?

Yep. Got shilled hard here, its definitely one of the least scarce. Still gen 0.

The lowest i've seen for the .2's is like 67 power. The highest i've seen is 74 so far. Not sure what the range is on their bp's

yeahh yeahhh you have #1 but hes still a weak pussy compared to my 74 power chad eekape. fight mine irl

It will be like every other ICO - Big dump first day.
I'm going to hodl for + or - a couple of weeks to see if the game is picking up steam. It's limited now to /biztards.
You know we control the market. We own 90% of the Gen 0 we could totally manipulate the price by refusing to sell or breed the gen 0 until the market goes through the roof. Someone should develop a hodl meme for the mons. No saes below 2 ETH... No breeding for less than 2 ETH etc. etc.

Bro you sound like you have your head screwed on right. Come talk with the whales on telegram if you aren't already: t.me/EtheremonTraders

Rofl.. I'm not selling mine til I get at least 4x my buyin price. So .8 eth minimum. I'll wait to see how the market acts.

easiest hold of my life

if this takes off are you kidding me?

Said closed chat on telegram?

187 strassenbande!

Never sell only buy

One interesting thing is that, even though they are hidden from the website, the updated trading-enabled smart contracts on github do not discriminate based on mon #, which means mons 20 and 21 will be able to be traded and lended/borrowed through the smart contract itself even if they remain hidden on the UI.

how much eth are these things

You can't buy most of them anymore, but the three that are available to catch are free. There will be 9 more released over the next week or so, which may or may not also be free. Even if not they'll probably be pretty cheap.

New Year's Day they'll update the smart contracts and release trading, so you'll be able to buy (and borrow) the unobtainable mons from other players. Nobody knows for sure how much they'll cost, it'll purely be based on the market at that time.

Dude not closed. Try to join?

Stop shilling your shitty telegram, If you want to coordinate it needs to be on Veeky Forums because most of us aren't going to tie our phone number to this bullshit like a retard.

Our friend Sebastian is spreading the word of Etheremon to the desi community
youtube.com/watch?v=KchWI5lFGmo

Yea this should be discussed here... Lol. Just like the threads that night when we all bought them up

Up to you anons

Who here Cesstoid masterrace?

Well i say only trade for what you need and just hold the rest

is my gen 0 palytid going to be worth anything? Already made .3 ETH off that shit but would love to sell it to some kid's parents

sub 100 catch palytid gang

so are these free or not? or do we have to pay for how much the transaction costs?

Duh of course you have to pay for the transaction. Who else should pay for your own fucking transaction? Santa?

They are free in the sense that they don't cost money. They are not free in the sense that you have to perform an Ethereum transaction to claim one, and all Ethereum transactions cost gas. Fortunately you can get away with 4 gwei or maybe even lower right now, which is pretty low by recent standards.

What's the BP of gen-1 mons looking like right now? I've got a 69 BP Mintol, but I might go and capture more if it's too weak.

Mine has BP 76 which is the highest I have seen so far

Time to catch em all