So when does the SEC arrest McAfee for paid pumping?

twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/938832891169079296

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/938832891169079296
twitter.com/RobinSchmid11/status/944720957289222145
researchgate.net/publication/268806252_Inferring_Human_Phylogenies_Using_Three_CODIS_STR_Markers_CSF1PO_TPOX_and_TH01
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it's real holy fuck

Fucking normies, pump and dumps is the reason to be in crypto in the first place

>twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/938832891169079296

Christ and I liked this scumbag for supporting bitcoin before.

Now I fucking hate him because he's fucking up the crypto market by creating PnD's

cunt

>twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/938832891169079296

Literally where have you been for the last few years? It's always been P&D's 24/7 around here.

McAfee is way smarter than i thought. Haha. I had thought he threw money randomly at cryptos like the poorfags here.

MUH PUMP AND DUMPS FOR COINS I DONT OWN

WAAAHHHHHHH

And I thought the bait footage earlier was fake. McAfee asking for 25BTC to pump.

twitter.com/RobinSchmid11/status/944720957289222145

McAfee is great, why do you guys have a problem with this? You know its all a pump and dump so just stay out instead of FOMOing in and getting dumped on.

Did you read the follow up tweets? He says the products he shills still better be the "best" damn products in the world.

>still better be the "best" damn products in the world
Yea after he receives 25btc. Are you that naive?

>Are you that naive?
Naive enough to make trading decisions on a potential murderer with a proclivity for making and smoking his own batch of bath salts in the jungle and eating shit? Why yes, apparently he is a fountain of knowledge

I admire JM but he's a fuckin wild horse, nothing would surprise me about this man

>why do you guys have a problem with this?
It doesn't matter to me and newbs learn the hard way to invest. But it does bring more regulation into the space, since a lot of people fall for these tricks.

babbys first pump n dump now he got his fee fee's and calls his daddy government
this is why we cant have nice things because of naive brainlets like you

At least he’s honest I guess

This is the main reason why capitalism is such a joke. We have this promising new technology and jewburgertatirans want to beat it to the point its useless.
Fucking disgusting.

That's from Dec 7th you dummies.

This. Shit like this is gonna be the reason the market will soon be regulated.

Leave John alone, his wife's son needs more shoes

>almost a billionaire
>marry a fat nigger
god damn how can you fuck it up this badly?

>Complaining about pump and dumps in an unregulated market.

Kek. If you don't like it, go back to the normie stock exchange. Yes, unregulated markets aren't fair but you still have the same equal chance to catch a pump as those other people. Your day will come if you HODL.

>marry a fat nigger
Not only that, but he's a former prostitute

Seriously this is how I can tell you are all newfags, pump and dumps have been a hallmark of crypto from the very beginning. Hell I did them daily on cryptsy a few years ago, there'd always be daily "fair" pumps (of course we all knew it was a joke). It didn't bring in regulation then either.

This is what happens when you don't care about /pol/. You're the one who cares about race. You and losers like you. McAfee only gives a shit about money and other material things.

>You're the one who cares about race. You and losers like you
>facts and statistics are raysiss
reality also cares about race. topcuck, faggot

researchgate.net/publication/268806252_Inferring_Human_Phylogenies_Using_Three_CODIS_STR_Markers_CSF1PO_TPOX_and_TH01

>niggers were just a hard fork off the way to humanity

Wow so we really are all Africans huh

He's like irl Frank from it's always sunny

>i cannot read a simple phylogenetic tree
nigger detected

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What do you expect? He's irish, a white nigger basically

>He's irish