Should I buy some OMG now its on sale? I see you guys saying it will be Ethereum/Litecoin prices by EOY 2018...

should I buy some OMG now its on sale? I see you guys saying it will be Ethereum/Litecoin prices by EOY 2018, am i being duped?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/omise_go/comments/70tg7y/omisego_network_penetration_and_token_staking/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, you're not being duped. If you read what the use case for OMG will be, the DEX exchange & the mobile wallet, you will see the OmiseGo is at this moment, the absolute best application for block chain technology. That, coupled with the 100% return you get on every transaction makes OmiseGO a winner. Anyone who tells you otherwise, or that REQ is a superior product, has no idea what they're talking about. Accumulate.

I've been buying all the dips. Like said, accumulate

I can only afford about 10, still worth copping?

This thing is going to 30x. If 3000 usd is a profit for you, go for it.

If you knew that Ethereum would be $800 when it was $10, would you buy 10 Ethereum and hold it?

Buy 10, and every paycheck put $50 into it, and you will make it.

solid plan, will do, ive watched OMG from the sidelines for too long now

Don't expect a massive return in a month or two. 2018 will be OMG's year based on the roadmap and if they can deliver on what they promise, and they have in the past, OMG will explode.

omg is overpriced at any price above $7

t. actually did comprehensive research and a former omg holder

any particular reason why you think its overpriced?

Thanks for providing your research to back up your assumption.

safest 5-10x in crypto right here boyz

32b client base at .1% fee is .3$/yr. following typical stock valuation of dividends being 5% of the total stock price is... $6.27. don't get me wrong, it's a great idea but free market fees requires an absolutely massive client base. which is definitely possible with the time.

That's under the assumption of several criteria, including that that Omise and OmiseGo will remain static, however they're onboarding multiple billion dollar companies rather frequently.

You analysis also assumes that fees are going to be .1%, when nobody knows what the fees are, and Omise specifically states that the fees WILL be lucrative enough to ensure staking is widely adopted in order to have a more secure network. Token holders are going to be allowed to name their own Tx fee themselves.

Thirdly, you're basing the value on OmiseGo on staking alone, when the tokens are locked up, and a total supply being traded dwindles drastically, price will obviously increase due to supply and demand alone.

my suggestion is to set some limit orders at $6 and forget about it.

in the way the current market is right now, there is no reason to buy stable coins.

the stable coins get fucked the hardest by those fluctuations. the cheap p&d coins are easy to make money with

all true, but understand this- you want to buy tokens at best value. buying up $12 tokens when it's providing a value of $6 token is silly.

Picked up OMG at ~$8 but still consider it currently overvalued.

Roadmap was a debacle.

Still, looking forward to 2018 and believe it'll likely be a 3-5x guarantee once the overall market turns around. 10x if they start getting anything beyond skateboard marketing released.

That's quite retarded. You can gamble on PnDs which could possibly bury a good amount of money or you buy cheap into promising coins which will give you nice returns in 2018.

reddit.com/r/omise_go/comments/70tg7y/omisego_network_penetration_and_token_staking/

This analysis puts each token’s reward at $4, which means they’d each be valued at $80 if you’re getting 5% return.

1% fee estimation and incredibly optimistic estimations of market penetration. i'm not saying that it can't happen, but it's a very optimistic speculation designed to get people to buy in.

1) Your analysis only takes into account Omise client base when the truth is that anyone can use OMG network, so your analysis assumes nobody will trade on the dex or use OMG outside of Omise
2)Why would you use dividend stock valuation models of mature companies in crypto? Do you not see the absolute retardation of a market where whitepapers and scams (ADA and EOS) can achieve 10b valuations

Ok dude, buy into overvalued tokens then. I don't care.

What are you currently holding?

But I already bought when it was under a dollar, just pointing out flaws in your "comprehensive research"

bch link eng cnd aeon

You bought OMG for good value then. I wish I did the same thing.

So the alts with actual companies behind them are trash but the ones with no devs and just a whitepaper are good. Ok.

Yeah, seems you are holding coins with good potential now. Thinking about getting more bch myself

XLM and Omisego are the two coins i think will crush 2018.