Warning: ChainLink is a Pump and Dump Run by Veeky Forums Whales

youtube.com/watch?v=gFmKlkhoOXY&t=38s

Serious warning, stay away from this coin unless you're in the group and know the signals. If you are buying in over 3000sats, you WILL get burned. This cycle has happened five times now and I'm sick of seeing people fall for it.

This, also stay away from
>TRX
>REQ
>FUN
>BAZINGA FOR THE LOVE OF FUCKING GOD

Basically any coin you see posted here 1000x a day is pump and dump group trash spam. This board has become the holy grail of what never to buy for me

This. They use the coin pumps to sell for more BTC. They couldn't give less of a shit about the alts themselves.

This, don't you fucking stinky linkies fucking get it? You're not gonna make it with your fucking erc20 shit token. You need to invest in other opportunities. Seriously just market sell all your chainlinks, ASAP. Sergey is already backpacking throughout Southeast Asia as we fucking speak telling people he's retired. It's over. Sergey's salty surprise is gonna be the exit scam announcement. Datadash was right, SWIFT cancelled the partnership because Sergey's a fucking russian scammer. It's a pity too, the project had so much promise but that's because it was never real in the first place. Steve isn't even a real fucking person. Rory said he's never actually heard Steve's voice in the Slack. The building their website says they're at is a run down hole in the wall indonesian restaurant. The house of cards is falling and Sergey knows people are starting to smell his exit scam. That's why he's vanished from all social media and forms of communication. He's in hiding backpacking asia filling his money belly until this all blows over.

It's fucking ogre guys just fucking sell those heavy ass bags.

>LINK back near ATH
>FUD begins again

You missed your chance for cheap LINK user. Sorry, it's too late.

New fag most people here have been dollar cost averaging at 15c for fucking weeks and have been holding since September.

No one gives a shit about your pajeet FUD.

>owning link

Ok, cool story pajeets. I’m not fucking selling.

2018 is the year the holy trinity becomes realised. It is the time of the utility tokens.

>Veeky Forums
>whales
Nice one

wow the crypto-anarchist was soooo right. He said ChainLink would dump and he was pounding his chest...and now it's gone past it's ATH and maintaining price even as BTC dumps. Good job Crypto-Anarchist, you were so smart, oh wait...

Only utility tokens that have some sort of burning aspect will do well. Chainlink does not and is therefore a scam.

I've literally made 11 ETH just this month flipping LINK alone. Stay poor. Now is the time to hold, though.

allow me to translate: wahhhhh I missed out on LINK even though it was handed to me on a silver platter and now I'm mad and want it to go back down (pro tip: it won't)

t. He doesn't know about when LINK crashed to .17cents

I legitimately feel bad for anyone buying right now. This is heading back to that point within a month.

It’s a Jew scam.

i'm not gonna lie, I've bought all the hype, bought in at 2800 and I've made a shit ton trading it daily. Is it really not a good coin idea?

it's basically a confirmed scam. rory has been caught lying multiple times this week about new exchanges and the update.

Sorry but DGB, CVC, LINK and REQ the holy quadrant

The guy that made this video is a fucking pajeet. "smart contracts don't have much use right now" is when I turned off this video. Equivalent to saying email is useless in 1992 because no one else had an email address. Stop spreading fud you faggot

Serious question; I've seen ICX shilled here on a semi daily basis, but looking at all of ICON's stuff they seem totally legit with tech that could really take off. I'm a poorfag so can only afford one potential moonshot. is ICX a PnD scamcoin? Also after watching it the last three days it seems like it's having steady slow gains without too much volatility.

It's good for pumping and dumping. Always make sure you know why the price is increasing before you buy. Like McAfee, if you buy his pumps too late you're left with the bags mate.

>oy vey shut it down
shitty fucking whales trying to pump their garbage

i got over 100k link poor fag btfo

thanks m8 now i know not to watch it.

>sage this thread

most I could accumulate was 30k...am I gonna make it?

me too m8. I feel decent about it. It's easy to forget this is still a highly risky "investment." And even with as little as we have we still have way more than all the future linkies who fomo in will ever be able to afford.

Wtf is a ChainLink anyway, i get that it's an ICO and that it's has something to do with smart contracts but is it just a token like any other or what?

are you anons such newfriends that you don't remember humaniq, mooncoin, mysterium, myriad,posw, bitbeans and all the other shitcoins getting pumped daily on Veeky Forums?
Stop paying these pajeet's bills please
fucking bitbeans...

That's my case. I don't give a fuck anymore about fud

idk but their oracles was like having a problem or sum and that nigga fixed that shit

do people really think 24 transactions per second is enough to sustain mainstream global money transfers
both of these coins are garbage

Imagine you had a problem with your oracles, and this shit could fix it. Vitalik said it could be worth as much as 30 MILLION DOLLAR market cap. Only smart money will buy this.

30 million???? Chainlink had already passed that retard. 30 million is nothing. You mean 30 billion

thanks just sold my stack at 20% loss

it will be higher once Ethereum upgrades this year.

So basically ChainLink is a token that represents that you own something that can fix oracles.