>leave shit there and get away for a while
>then I remember what happened with Confido
>panic and just keep doing the same

Is crypto worth losing my damn mind?

Other urls found in this thread:

bitflur.com
spectrocoin.com/en/bitcoin-exchange.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Same here user. This shit has taken over my life.

I know that feel, bro

Just hold.

Get out while you can lads, I believe in you.

Same here bro. I'm sacrificing a lot for crypto

If this shit blows up in my face I'll be suicidal

Dude, stop fucking daytrading. Shit will kill you and has no need as long as you are not a whale.

Just safe up some money, buy in some good coins for 2018 and HODL.

JUST FUCKING HODL YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKING IDIOT LOSER STOP FUCKING DAYTRAIDING AND FOLLOWING A HYPE.

if there is a coin you havent invested yet, well invest in it but dont daytrade. Long term whise, you will be losing on daytrading as long as you dont already have a good amouth of money.

STOP LISTENING TO BIZ SHILL THREADS.

I've earned 1.2m this year by simply holding (started with 30k).

If you're freaking out this much over crypto,
Maybe it's time to start investing and stop gambling.

Do your research, make your picks, check back every week maybe (nobody really does this) but yeah just be solid in your choices, have cold hands, and be emotionless about the markets my dude

It seems like day/swing trading is not for you so just invest

brushed my teeth once this week. Showered same.

The amount of failure I've caused desesitised me to the effects of my trading. I'm getting progressively better with the focus I've put on it with my brainlet mind.

Have to seize the one-in-a-lifetime opportunity. There's no excuse for not doing so.

my original plan was to pick a few coins and just check back in a few years

i bought 20000 xvg
150 omg
3000 link
2 LTC

then one day i decided to take some profits out of them and try some day trading. It went really well I thought, buying higher than I sold. But I missed out on a few moons

my holdings if I actually fucking held would be worth 75% more than I have right now.

Holding was stress free. I rarely checked in on them. then while I was daytrading I was checking every 5 minutes, staying up late, getting up early.

Seems like there will be another bounce down off 13k but I'm still seeing 12k in the next few hours.

Just think, you're no better than the average /v/tard who spends his entire day playing video games. You need a real hobby, my dude.

I bought some crypto for the long term with throwaway cash. One time purchase and then I forget about it, maybe browse Veeky Forums for 15 min every other morning.

Get a life.

Personally I tethered up and will expand my hodlfolio after the next dip.

This was me in my first month in crypto. Now I just pick a few good coins, set a sell target and check blockfolio a few times a day to see general market movement. I don't really care if shit goes down. In my head I lost the money a long time ago.

That is my fucking issue man, I don't daytrade. I've only done it a few times and managed to not get burned, although LINK was pretty fucking close the last few days.

>check back every week maybe
That's what I try but then I remember the CFD fiasco. How do I know any of my projects isn't just a good framed scam and I have to be ready to sell that shit or lost all my money? What about a crypto crash? A legit one. You just can't get away from this unless you assume you can lose everything.

I'm making more money per day than the parents who pay for the /v/tard's hobby

Buy whatever you can afford to lose and transfer it to a ledger nano or trezor. Put it away and don't think about it.

Keep up to date with crypto news to see if there's any breakthrough tech on the way that you will buy with spare cash (not trade your stack for).

Don't panic over dips because it's money you can afford to lose.

Reevaluate / balance in December 2018. Not difficult.

perfect day to take a break. the market is stagnant and it's a holiday tomorrow

Go by the rule that

"Every money already invested, is already lost. Every money always earned, is always found".

I swear this helped me a lot.

If there's a legit crypto crash the exchanges will shit themselves and you won't be able to get your money out in time regardless.

cash out like all the normies

you can’t go wrong with following the normies

bitflur.com

until bitflur adds payeer as an option, they can suck my blockdongio

>I had a girl interested in me and I barely give her any attention

this is the way to get her though

keep on ignoring her and youll be in

Good (unironically)/ reputable crypto news sources?

ahh the typical Veeky Forums virgin go to advice about girls.

BUT SIR

I DO NOT WANT TO UNLEASH MY BURRITOCOIN

>largest transfer of wealth in history
>can participate with a few clicks comfortably home
>still finds something to complain about

unironically is right

That's easy to say. However, I suspect that OP has 6-7 figures in crypto. This sought of money was not thought possible a few months ago and now its really hard to take profits because the rampant speculation is super addictive and stressful

so true
>I had a girl interested in me and I barely give her any attention
Well, I suppose if getting female attention is uncommon for you this may seem like a big deal

very few girls are worth paying attention to desu

Never invest more than you can afford to lose.
For some reason people always seem to forget this.

they can fuck my wife if they add PerfectMoney

>caking dimples in makeup
but thats how you get more

spectrocoin.com/en/bitcoin-exchange.html

This site supports withdrawing and depositing with PerfectMoney.

This is why that roastie filter makeup app exists

same here man, christmas eve and I"m glued to my laptop staring at candles while my family celebrate. I... I can't miss this opportunity

Don't fucking daytrade. You're just going to be tempted by coin shills, FOMO and bad FA/TA.

Just HODL based on your own FA till, at the very fucking least, Q2 2018.

Remember, you don't lose until you sell.

Mfw I just sit around the house , shit posting on biz and refreshing bitfoilio all day.

Jesus Chrisy, just place buy/sell orders based on gut feeling and check only a few times a week. For example, I have 10M DOGE buy order for 19 sats. It's going to happen. Not today, not tomorrow, but perhaps before NY..

crypto got me interested into everything money, economics etc. i've learned a lot and watched some great films/documentaries.sure i check biz and portfolio every 20 minutes, but before that i've been checking semi-dead forums and imageboards, now i get paid for it at least.