Should I buy this cutie? If they're partnered with a company as huge as Disney, isn't this a guaranteed mission to mars?

should I buy this cutie? If they're partnered with a company as huge as Disney, isn't this a guaranteed mission to mars?

Other urls found in this thread:

looklateral.com/en/
medium.com/@dragonchain/take-a-look-at-the-future-of-art-ab0f08050d03
kucoin.com/
dragonchain.com/team/
dragonchain.com/assets/Dragonchain_Business_Summary.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I thought they dont have that partnership anymore??

its created by disney

Its separated from Disney but it was created there.

As a graphic designer, I can't trust them based soley on their logo. Like what the fuck were they thinking? Did the bosses kid have some basic experience with Adobe Illustrator or something so they threw him a bone and let him design the logo? Jesus... How do you get lines that look that sloppy in vector software? Why can you not line up your gradients properly, and just let them overlap solid lines - it just contradicts the style of the design itself...

If a company can't afford to pay for their marketing (arguably the most important part of a crypto in realistic terms [in b4 "MUH SMART CONTRACTS]) then how the hell would they be able to afford building a decent platform? Absolutely pathetic...

I'm a graphic designer too and you're a picky ass sperg. The majority of normal humans don't notice the tiny fucking details you obsess over. I design food boxes and seriously, I've done some lazy shit too and no one cares, time is money.

Eh, I have mixed feelings about the logo, I can see advantages and disadvantages. I think I could imagine it as a household name more than I could imagine the verge logo.

The logo is actually quite cute, children at Disney would defenitely use this coin

They stated in ther AMA reddit thing that they don't care about marketing that much.

They decided to be "quiet and deadly", as Dash did.

Dragonchain will have their first ICO soon

looklateral.com/en/

medium.com/@dragonchain/take-a-look-at-the-future-of-art-ab0f08050d03

>Look Lateral takes on several key challenges of the contemporary art market using a tokenized, Dragonchain powered platform. What this yields is a completely next generation “Provenance Marketplace,” that encompasses a level of transparency, accessibility and liquidity previously unknown in the global art world.

>medium.com/@dragonchain/take-a-look-at-the-future-of-art-ab0f08050d03

This is cool, I can seriously see Dragonchain taking off immensely

Im already in. hasnt hit any major exchanges yet except ed and kucoin, thats also one reason its layin low

what price could we expect it to hit?

im tempted to buy some now, not sure if I should wait though see if I can get it for 0.40 USD O_O

>medium.com/@dragonchain/take-a-look-at-the-future-of-art-ab0f08050d03
yup, I bought some as well, I can see it taking off. Talented team befhind it

Where to buy and what is the price/coin?

$8-10

kucoin

kucoin.com/

only because this pic i did not buy it. he looks scammer to me

Look at his experience on linked in.

It's 21 years of pure awesome.

5x would be $1bln mcap.
In cyrpto you never know. might go x25. It has a working product and users which is not that common in crypto, so 5b mcap is not a longshot imo.

Disney incubated project:
Advisors from Starbucks VIP payments AND XBOX cofounder. Advisors from bloq, which is a company that, among other things, offers centralised and customised blockchain solutions. Also founder of a finnish company called Gambit that has offered mobile solutions for companies for 6 years.

Dragonchain itselfs co-founder has been disneys SIA and UX strategist for a total of 9 years

Another co-founder was bloqs main blockchain architect.

Pretty good team if you want to bring blockchain to arts, wine, automotive, legal, digital
marketing, etc. markets by making a platfrom usable with Java, Python, Node, C#, Go, etc.

dragonchain.com/team/

dragonchain.com/assets/Dragonchain_Business_Summary.pdf

some christmas reading

Is determinism of the code written on the platform an issue?

The point is that execution should yield identical results regardless of the node it runs on.

Would be rather hard to achieve with the suite of languages supported.

$10 in a year imo.

Does it have its own chain or is it a erc20

i was concerned about this. Apparently its flexible and is only ERC20 atm so it can be stored and bought in wallets with ease but I dont fully understand

What's your invitation code?

Well not an issue per say.

HardER yes, but:
I would say to have several general languages supported it is a competetive edge, like for NEO for example but with even more options. In contrast Ethereum has solidity, which means as a business you have a much smaller amount of developers available.
Having more options is more cost effective in terms of developing costs and efforts. Which should bring demand from companies that could bring customers (businesses) that are in need of blockchain but their core business is far from it.

Thats why they are also currency agnostic, not even need for currency to create a blockchain, but can still utilize 1 or more currencies if needed.

The token itself will be used by developers and businesses to launch nodes and to use smart contracts among other things/services

>Which should bring demand from companies that could bring customers (businesses) that are in need.....

forgot to erase a part. I meant "Which should bring demand from companies that are in need.."

I am heavily invested in DRGN. Disney supports my choice to rub my boi clitty in the Anaheim park. Its my right to make cummies when and where I want.

You’re clearly a junior or undergrad.

Look at this again when you’ve actually had a job for more than 6 months.

another useless erc20 token OP

no amount of shilling will save this shitcoin

Yes.

>up 10x from ICO
>needs "saving"

they aren't partnered with Disney retard

no, incubated. Disney might even buy them if need be.

Whats the matter, dont wanna own a part of disneys blockchain?

>created by disney
>currently run by former high level senior disney executives, not "interns" or whatever stupid FUD you read somewhere.

I'm sure they'll deal with somewhat intelligently.

Ethereum has solidity precisely because of the issue. Just interested as to how they did it.

It is an language that has deterministic outputs, regardless of the place of execution.

>not putting in your faith in this guy

You just know he's earnest and delivers