THE TAXMAN IS COMING

YOU SHOULD BUY (AN UNKNOWN AMOUNT) OF MONERO, user.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2637444.0
rrbi.co/
justice.gov/opa/press-release/file/982821/download
moneroaddress.org/
imgur.com/a/eRWkH
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice. Just bought ( an unknown amount).

buy aeon if you want true value

>only have (an unknown amount)
W-will I make it anons?

nice just bought ???k

Does the document say (an unknown amount) of aeon? No. Have fun getting buttfucked by Jamal in prison when the IRS catches up with you. Get that scam trash out of this thread and never post again.

>Buy 100k worth of monero
>IRS subponeas all exchanges and sees you bought a shit ton of monero

Yea good luck with that.

been seeing a fuckton of 45ms pings on monero past day...
right where chicago is.. KEK
usually the moneros here ping 90-150ms
alot of North American range latencies the past day...

>IRS can suboena foreign entities.
Nice try shlomo.

That's not how the world works, user.

Sumokoin is better than Monero

Shot that mouth breather down in FLAMES, user. Holy Shit!

I just laughed (an unknown amount) of times.

Yeah. I saw that traffic spiking, and bought back in right away. Hello fellow Spoopy Skellington. Kek.

I bet everyone here trades on Bittrex. Bittrex is a USA entity. We're all fucked.

LOL Gox go subponead by the US government tard. Sovereignty is only a myth, if you really think I'm a Schlomo then I'll tell you that dirty secret that keeps us in power.

>he thinks every country in the world wanting to even remain on speaking terms with the US markets will refuse a legal warrant
>even the Swiss have been spreading their asscheeks for the IRS for years
>keeping all of his money in Best Korea or an ISIS-owned exchange just to avoid paying his 15% to Israel

*BLOCKS YOUR PATH*

fuck taxes

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2637444.0

just bought an 100k unkown amount of monero

aeon is a fork of monero and is being marketed as litecoin of monero. go ahead and miss out on the obvious gains.

>scam trash
are you fucking brand new? if you're trying to shill aeon you're failing fucking miserably. what you just said is like going to a lambo dealership and trying to sell your 1998 corolla by calling the lambos "slow buckets". literally nobody is dumb enough to not see through it m8

> Buy Monero
> Literally can't cash out ever

The taxman will want to know where the BTC came from when you trade the XMR to BTC when cashing out. You'll also be charged short term capital gains with a zero cost basis of you don't provide transaction records.

If i wanted to dink with coins that compromised my security through my phone, I would have hopped on with the Vergins.

Quit America and renounce citizenship

No, it's not.
All of these monero clones rely on the monero libraries to function. What happens to your little sumokoin (faggot name) and ETN (core xmr dev -yeah, k.) when the real heroes, who by the way are bringing back i2p by themselves to serve every drug dealer, hacker, and free citizen in the world, go down?
Don't be stupid, don't shill worthless non-xmr. Crypto depends on it

Brainlet.

You do know monero itself is a fork, right?

It's a shame Boolberry never took off, it was the less-douchy version of cryptonote.

wtf u talking about? aeon has never "compromised" any security. it is literally a xmr clone.

Explain to me how you will spend the gold? How will you buy a house with it?

This guy gets it

Aeon is actually a test bed for xmr and is probably the only clone with any real future. It actually has a very core xmr dev working with them, and xmr to aeon atomic swaps will probably be a thing.

I'd probably use rrbi.co/ instead of JM bullion.

A freind sells his gold on "Megs List" for "Green Leaves". p2p.

Ok now you wanna buy a house with green leaves. what do?

Thanks for the secondary contact. Will file it.

>minimum amount of fiat to xmr on european exchanges is 100 eurobucks
FUCK

XMR to BTC to Gold is still taxable, not to mention it will probably result in tax evasion charges if audited.

Don't have to. A freind of mine has bought and sold real roperty for gold with no problems.

I don't buy shit with BTC. Not giving you my XMR gold contact Honeypot. I was just indicating to the Normans how it is done.

I bought in to XMR at a loss on paper. Bullet proof. what happens with my gains inside Monero is. None. Of. Your. fucking. Business.. What I do with my Monero gains is, once again. None. Of. Your. Fucking. Business. Thanks for bumping, though.

Any service that does the same with ETH or any other coin that is actually usable?

Now, Children, we will learn about Fungibility. Monero is the ONLY Fungible Coin on Planet Earth, and is the main reason it will replace Bitcoin and Grade B-Cash.

Get out Communist.

You still have to report your losses and you'll be fucked if you didn't start with a cash only crypto purchase if you ever make enough money to cause alarm.

I am reporting my losses, and started with a cash only crypto purchase. It was a terrible loos to an offshore trader. My weapons and ammo were also stolen off a barge during shipping. It's a rough world out there.

This is the secret though. stay small, under one mil. the only interest they ever have in you then is getting to the bigger fish like alphaBay.

>You'll also be charged short term capital gains with a zero cost basis
And we will pay that tax, on whatever money we cash out to USD with. But I plan on never going back to the kike controlled financial system, so I would just cash out enough to make large purchases. So I would only be paying taxes on some of my wealth. Monero is more private and secure than an offshore bank account.

I'm all in on Monero and Digital Note bro

Today we will learn a new word, boys and girls. fungibility.

Verge, Aeon, and all the other shitcoins fall under the clasification of "Non - Fungible", along with Bitcoin, and everything else that is not Monero.

Nobody can see or know how much Monero you have currently tard.

True. Doesn't address the issue that you can't cash out without paying taxes or risking tax evasion charges.

Do you cash out your bank account and just walk around with everything in it?
You only need to cash out when you need to make a big purchase in USD, then you pay taxes on that. And gains aren't taxable until they are realized. So just sell ETH on normie base, and claim that you've been holding it since 2014 and are just now cashing out. With the rising price of crypto, its a completely plausaible story. And is long as you pay your taxes on what you cash out, they probaly wont audit you, because there's thousands of others that aren't pay a cent in their crypto gains. That's their priority, that's who they will be chasing. If you pay your taxes on what you cash out, you'll fly under the radar.

>
>I bet everyone here trades on Bittrex. Bittrex is a USA entity. We're all fucked.
If you are still using Bittrex, you deserve it.

False. Every trade is taxable. When you trade crypto to crypto, a gain/loss is realized. However, I agree that most people will fly under the radar and only a select few will be fucked over. BTW, unless you use multiple wallets, I wouldn't lie to the IRS because ETH and BTC transactions are easily traced, especially if they lead to your Coinbase account.

Not at all. You need at least (an unknown amount) to make it here, kid.

>he thinks hard forks are bad

Im going to need the full doc of this

Yes I am aware of what the law states. But if you cash out 30k to buy a new car and you pay your capital gains on that USD like a good goy, how is the IRS going to know about the 300k you have in monero? And if they do ask questions, you just claim you have been holding if for years, not trading, and are just now realizing your gains, which is completely plausible. But they probaly wont ask questions because they have their work cut out for them going after the 15k other people who didnt pay any tax at all. IF your one of the 500 who did pay their taxes, they are gonna leave you alone.

justice.gov/opa/press-release/file/982821/download

You'd be admitting that you haven't been paying long term capital gains for years.

don't worry daddy I've been mining it instead ;)

>Every trade is taxable.
The logistics of the IRS trying to enforce this, as if the billions of crypto to crypto transactions that occur every year are as easy to track as real estate trades, are impossible to manage. I expect this law to be amended within a year or two.

This is the initial draft. in it, it states "Any and all Monero" It was later clarified to "an unknown amount" of Monero, as the Wallet and accounts for Monero were seized, but they had been emptied, and that was the end of the trail. "Any and all Monero" was listed so that it could be seized if ever found in later years.

much obliged

Nice. Just bought (an unknown amount) x (an unknown amount)

Ummm. that little thing you are tappity tappitying on there? that can easily trace any Non Monero Crypto trade ever made with the right software.

The IRS commissioned a company called Chainanalysis to track transactions. BUT - the IRS cant win this fight. Why? Because crypto was specifically designed to break away from The Government-Bankster Cartel.

The Obfusaction features of user/privacy coins arent there just to be cool features!!! They are there for a good reason. The crypto community has been preparing for the IRS, and the IRS is never going to catch up because government is inherently slow.

This is why Ive become really bullish on the Privacy coins, Monero/Verge/Cloak and their smallcap cousins. In fact, if you look at cmc these coins already experienced a rise in pricing. Nearly all of them.

Just watch out, next year we're gonna see some crazy shit. If the IRS really starts to crack down, we are gonna see the community go into overdrive with the decentralized user exchanges, user Atomic Swaps (oh yes its coming!) and the New Darknet like what Shift is doing.

This is the true purpose of crypto and why ultimately the government/USD is on borrowed time. We have a few years before the entire system collapses, its already begun.

I would only be worried if I was a big fish cashing out large amounts of money. Thankfully, I'm not, and you could probably get away with cashing out $5k ish every month. The IRS cant keep up.

You are beyond retarded if you think the "government is on borrowed time" or "system collapses."

I'm sorry mister taxman, someone stole my private keys

Fungibility. None of these coins have fungibility. None. Only monero. the others are pump and dumps for now. In later years, the developers may give them fungibility. Only then would I buy in. Also. These coins are going light on security to increase sales processing speed, as they themselves advertise. I'll pass. I would rather have to pay taxes with BTC than get my account cleaned by hackers.

You're beyond retarded if you don't. Fiat always kills empires.

They can't do shit now. Crypto is a money black hole. All the money printing in the world can't save banking kikes and government.

You are beyond retarded if you think the system wont collapse.

We are on the verge of political, cultural and economic change. You need to open your mind and see the big picture. Cryptocurrency's total marketcap went up a hundredfold, if you cant see the writing on the wall, you're beyond retarded. As they say, "money talks".

Cryptocurrency by its very nature is already pseudoanonymous. The user coins take this shit even further, and its the core of why crypto was made. Crypto puts banking into your own hands and keeps third parties out.

The American government in particular is in huge trouble - its a skeleton system. No government lasts for over 200 years, and we are WAY PAST due. The collapse is happening before your very eyes. All you need to do is look at pol. The rise of the "Alt right" (which really isnt Right at all, its a resistance) combined with cryptocurrency heralds the beginning of the end of the evil, diabolical system that the bankter-government cartel has cast upon us.

If you are doing crypto, you are participating in the resistance. Period. End of discussion. THIS IS A RESISTANCE MOVEMENT. Whether you know it or not.

just use shapeshift bro

No, because you don't pay capital gains on a long term hold until you sell it and realize your gains. Its not a gain until you sell, unrealized gains are not taxable.

>all this shit listed in Bangkok
How the hell can the United States Federal Government seize property and assets held by an individual overseas where they have zero jurisdiction? I don't understand

which is impossible. how isn't xmr millions each is beyond me.

the US is not the only exception to the 4000 year history of empires and currencies

I'm talking more about the logistics of the IRS first enforcing a subpoena on Bittrex or Poloniex to give them every transaction linked to every identified customer and how it would ultimately be a massive waste of time if any of those customers then moved funds that, after all that tracing, just ended up being a brick wall because they traded for Monero or they moved funds to an offshore trading platform that the IRS would have no jurisdiction over, on say Binance or Cryptopia, and couldn't subpoena them to confirm that that wallet belonged to the person in question. Plausible deniability then comes into play and nobody is going to self-incriminate.

Not really worth the effort. The IRS is just going to go for the low hanging fruit which is obviously Coinbase and people that didn't declare capital gains taxes.

It could go a number of different ways but part of me wonders if the massive influx of money in 2017 isn't from the banks or the government trying to wrest control of the market.

This. They are going to set up a stopgap and go after everyone who coverts crypto back to fiat. That's all they really can do. And as cryptos become more and more accepted, less people will be cashing out to fiat. Then income tax will finally be impossible to enforce, and they only tax they can collect is sales tax.

The USA is a world superpower, they have jurisdiction wherever their foreign aid and troops and military bases get to.
You think that shit is all just to be "safe" ? LOL

>It could go a number of different ways but part of me wonders if the massive influx of money in 2017 isn't from the banks or the government trying to wrest control of the market.

It's not. Crypto was like a bad pimple for them before 2017. Now its a problem. Pumping money into it would only make the problem worse and raise more awareness, and crypto is like a balloon. You cant force massive amounts of money into the system - it benefits people that invest small amounts.

They want this shit to go away, which is why the new tax bill was made and signed during christmas. This new tax bill wasnt an oversight on crypto, it was a deliberate attack on crypto, which is why the proposed changes to make things easier (there is a senator that proposed changes to make rax reporting for crypto easier) never made it through into the final cut. I wonder why? Because its an attack.

Anything that is signed during christmas time that has financial repercussions is NEVER GOOD FOR THE PEOPLE. NEVER. This is how they do it folks. They do it during christmas time. They instituted the federal reserve during christmas, they removed the gold standard during xmas, the NDAA was during xmas....list goes on. They always do it during this time because they figure no one is paying attention and no one will care.

Co operation of The Government of Thailand. Total failure of Spook Craft 101 on the part of The Accused.

>Fiat always kills empires.
why do you say this?

Because every empire that instituted fiat currency has collapsed. Every single one.

I can't wait to get around stupid fucking taxes, all people have to do is legitimately adopt a coin as currency for trade and the whole fiat banker scam crumbles.

Monero partnering with Digital Bitbox.

t. personality disorder

>stupid reply to a well thought out post

Never change biz

The traditional goverment/corporate/military complex is in between a rock and a hard place.

They're too slow and invested in the current international fiat system to switch to crypto, so they have no choice but to fight it. However, the more restrictions and limitations they put on it, the more crypto will become ingrained into the economy. The reasons are complex, I'll try to outline them below by listing the system's options and their consequences. Keep in mind though, the old system is so slow that they might not even be able to take these options in time for them to even have any effect. EX: Goldman Sach's declares they are going to start a bitcoin trading desk, but it won't be in operation until June 2018...

>Increase taxes on crypto and make paying taxes on crypto more difficult.
The more taxes and the more difficult it is to pay taxes on crypto, the more appealing privacy coins become. People will move from transparent coins which are relatively easy for the goverments and corporations to manage to ones that are invisible.
>Make it more difficult to go from CryptoFiat.
This will shoot up the value of crypto, similar to how drug prices go up when they are made illegal. Meanwhile, people who are rich in crypto become a huge market for anyone who accepts services in crypto. This causes mass merchant adoption, the merchants who don't adopt lose a giant share of the market.
>Banking system attack, buy up the market/financialize crypto in USD/use trading algos on crypto
Cryptocurrency is not like traditional stocks, so banks are at a disadvantage trying trade crypto. Meanwhile the primary exchanges are all unregulated and the financial system cannot touch them. Thus they try to create financial products, like recently with the futures. Problem is, the futures determine their prices based on exchanges, which are manipulated by massive bitcoin whales. The banks cannot beat the whales without buying crypto, which merely enriches the whales.

Plausible Deniability. give them the wrong password. and it automatically creates and opens an empty wallet. Monero will be The One. There can Only Be One. It will be, quite literally, The Sole Survivor of The Crypto Apocolypse.

Hey Everyone

Just wanted to say a very Merry Christmas from the guys at Monerujo we have made some cool customizable NSFW (swearing) and SFW Christmas cards featuring our little guy Gunther. you can use Monerujo or moneroaddress.org/ to create a new wallet, transfer some sneaky Christmas money onto that wallet, then just write the seed words down on the Christmas card, and the receiver can restore from the wallet from the Seed in Monerujo!

imgur.com/a/eRWkH

Cheers from the team -m2049r -anhdres -rehrar -baltsar777 -EarlOfEgo -KeeJef

HOLY SHIT! TRUE IF BIG! JUST BOUGHT ANOTHER ( UNKNOWN AMOUNT )!

ill be eating sauerkraut in belarus at that point

I agree. They are kind of fucked, the collapse is already happening, its like a slow motion train wreck. Combine the economic collapse with the social, political and cultural collapse and the American Zionist Empire is in freefall.

Ultimately, the more regulation they do, its basically as Leia says to Tarkin: "The more you tighten your grip, the more star systems will slip through your fingers"

They are in a Catch-22 and the system is fucked. The funny thing is, even if they did away with fiat and adapted to crypto, they are so slow and inefficient that by the time they do adapt, income tax will be a thing of the past. And good riddance, because income tax is actually unconstitutional and was never intended to be apart of our society. At all. Income tax is evil.

In fact heres a little secret: all taxes are pointless in the current system. You say they pay for roads. Guess what, they dont because the government is $20,000,000,000,000 in debt. The entire government is in debt! It's all based around credit. Taxes go to a black hole. They dont pay for anything because all money is instantly vaporized due to the debt based system of our government. ITS A SCAM!