I need pictures of Sororitas not in power armor and of exodite eldar. If memory serves...

I need pictures of Sororitas not in power armor and of exodite eldar. If memory serves, there was some alternate armor available for Sororitas in Dark Heresy in case the GM didn't want any of his players starting the game with power armor.

Where'd they get enough leather for that harness?

why is the trigger on the wrong side of the grip?

They killed its mate and strapped the cured remains onto its body.

This sounds appropriately grimdark.

A lot of artists aren't very knowledgeable people.

Uh, that's Lady Maria, not Sororitas, completely different setting.

There used to be some fan art on here of SoB's wearing some sort of battle poncho described in one of the DH splats.

Imagine a SOB covenant where the SOB's dress like DC Wonder Woman Amazons with Imperial Motif.

Yeeee.

I'll see what I have. It's not a lot.

Don't really know why the armor in this looks like it's as light and thin as a Halloween costume, but the foreground still fits.

Exodite, I'm pretty sure.

I think that's all I've got for those categories.

>Sister Pupa, of the Orders Famulous

Why do all SOB look the same in art? Are they like clones or something and I don't know about it?

It's a mixture of GW art typically only showing Order of Our Martyred Lady, who dye their hair the same color, and a bit of sameface.

dem hips on the top right tho
You know goddamn why that armor looks like a halloween costume - because thats a stripper, not a sororitas.

Was not aware of the hair dye thing. It always annoyed me that every goddamn Sister has the same hair style and color. I get that it could be a uniform thing, but then 1 - why don't their actual outfits match? and 2 - what the hell kind of uniform has hair dye as a component? That hair cut ain't exactly a standard crew cut either.

It was just Carapace Armor.

They style themselves after Saint Celestine, the eponymous martyr, who founded their order and had pure white hair. Before she became a Living Saint they had normal hair and uniforms.

Their armor is generally supposed to match (aside from the color changes from Order to Order like all other 40k armies, of course), if there's any major differences, that can just be blamed on artistic license, or could be justified with something like Space Marine chapter differences, like how some use togas, others use wolf pelts, or others use monk robes.

As for the hair, both the bob cut and white dye, I believe it's implied or stated to be done that way in order to mimic Alicia Dominica, Saint Katherine, or Saint Celestine. Or, at least, one of the patron saints the Sororitas revere. It's not a mandatory thing across all Orders, though.

>Sister AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

She's my favorite

It wasn't Celestine, but close. Can't remember the name of the actual saint.

Serious question - what is that thing on her back supposed to be, exactly?

Also

>dat permanently arched back

why are they wearing saiyan battle armor?

That's a bit camel toe.

That is the power pack for their power armor.

Plus the brazier that canonesses put on their power packs.

These ain't gonna be all canon.

iqdb it

I really didn't have as much as I thought. Lotsa babes in power armor, but not so many out of it.

Could be some sort of thumb-manipulated system, like a tiny joystick. Could also be