Sup faggots. I bought 5MM TRX at 250 sats, which means that for ever cent that Tron goes up, I get 50,000.00 USD...

Sup faggots. I bought 5MM TRX at 250 sats, which means that for ever cent that Tron goes up, I get 50,000.00 USD. Yes I am shilling, but I'm also trying to help you. Believe it or not, not everyone here is a predator.

Like many, I have been burned by chink coins and thought Tron was fucking gay. After it's intial 10x I decided I would further reenforce my bias against the coin and talk constant shit about it. When the crash happened a few days ago I decided to make my move as this was not something I could just sit by and watch moon.

Justin Sun is a giant fag, but he's an ultra well connected, hyper intelligent fag from a very influential family in China, which if you idiots understood anything other than how to operate a cashier at McDonalds, would realize how important that is in doing business in China and the rest of Asia.

He has publicly stated that his coin will go $1, which is about the marketcap of Bcash.

Justin was one of Forbes "30 under 30", which if you read anything other than hentai comics you'd understand is a incredible accomplishment to be listed in that publication. He was personally selected by Jack Ma, CEO of Alibaba, to attend his university which has a class of 30 people only. He is China's wiz kid.

Bet on the future, bet on genius youth, bet on chinks. I sure as hell am because white people are fucking dumb. Look at Macafee today. Pumping RDD coin, ARE YOU SERIOUS, JOHN? He said he'll eat his own dick if bitcoin doesn't go to a million dollars each... fucking crackers.

So join me alongside the chinks. I will gladly veil myself in a Chinese flag and pronounce my love for China and stop calling asians chinks when Tron makes me 5 million dollars.

Do yourself a favor, don't be left out of the acension just because a few basement dwelling acne ridden pasty white faggots are racist towards Justin and his team.

I'm in, too bad I can only afford 30k

I'm in 10K at 270-299 ( set 5k order at 298 during the night but bitcoin crashed and fucked me ) other 5K around 270. I will hold it for a few months to see how it goes.

0.50$ would amazing

This coin will hits $1 until February.

Go big or go home.

Fucking awesome to see someone doing a writeup that’s just a little bit positive on here
Thanks OP

Okay nice shill. I'm gonna consider it.

I'm already deep into EOS since 1 dollair. I don't even know what TRX is for.

>bet on chinks

good advice tbqh

chinke justed scammer. sorry go on bike ride

Do you guys think that TRON can hits in February?

so basically at the price now if i put 3 btc on TRX (~3 cents) and hold to 1$ ill practically have a mil

Look at all the green ID's in this thread, very good sign.

Just do it! Learn more about this coin and the people behind it and you know it has great potential. If you like a bit of risk/reward this is your chance.

I have red/brown sign because I only have 10K

their product is in 2027 go and read white paper. ceo is clown all time shiller. i dont fall in tho this chinke scammers are bigger than pajeets

lol. incorrect stop with the FUD please.

Their white paper GOES through 2027, that's an amazing sign that this coin has a plan that far out ahead you dumbass.

TRX will be $1 by Feb/March

Buy high sell low faggots

Unironically bought 100k. I was in at the start and got out after initial pump because I thought it's just a random shitcoin. The HYPEBEAST at the front of this project might bring us a very green 2018 though, should've looked at this one better before selling.

I am a brainlet bit looking to invest. How much did you put in if you bought at 250 says and make 50k per cent. Someone help me solve this.

I FOMO'd in during announcement run and am now down like 30%. Stuck with it now and will hodl for a few months. Feel like hype alone can bring this to $1

The state of american education... $50,000= $0.01X
X = 5,000,000

The competition ends today at midnight. It will dump sub 200 sats. Easiest way for idiots to get liquidity/volume is just dump the coin as opposed to attempting to fill buy orders.

Does this mean he out in 50k when it was .01. but it is near 50 satoshi now and it is .03

Is that Chinese midnight or midnight in Kansas?

This is why we must allow the chinks to take our hands and lead us, the average white american is too stupid to even do basic math.

I bought 5 Million TRX at roughly 3 cents each. That means I paid roughly 150k you dunce.

5,000,000 X .03 = 150,000

tell me something

if tron hits 100$ (supposedly) and a lot of us hold a lot of it

will there be any consequences to the birth of many millionaires like us? no sarcasm this is legit question

>buy my bags the post

Fuck off retard

Please don't fall for this shit.

it won't hit $100, because that would mean I'd have 500 million dollars. very unlikely that luck is THAT good

Do you guys think this coin can raise to $1 soon?

The burn would have to be huge and I still dont think a dollar is soon, its possible but not soon, maybe 7-10 cents soon though

$1 in 3 months?

Absolutely not. It might get pumped to 800 sats next month from fake hype but after that wears off it's going straight down the toilet. Also if you're considering buying this, which I hope you aren't, wait until after the TRX competition on Binance ends.

>desperate attempt to pump the price closer to what I paid for them so I can get some of my money back disguised as "I'm trying to help you guys"

lol. you're welcome to join anytime, or you can just be faggots and stay poor. Up to you!

Have been in for a few days. When the binance competition ends the TRON price cuckold will come off and will penetrate the market with its 3 inch Chinese dick.

Shame I couldn’t put more in

are you thick? The only reason the price is surpressed right now is because of the Binance competition... you buy NOW and if anything sell after the competition, but then you'd only make 2-3x instead of 33x

this coin is never hitting a dollar

It's literally hitting $1 by tomorrow night. Buy now or regret. Maybe take out some loans too.

lol I love that this thread keeps popping up, but the value of the coin is lower and lower each time he posts this stale ass pasta. only way i'm buying this shit coin is if it drops sub 200 sats

WHAT THE FUCK DOES STATING THE PRICE WILL BE X AT SOME POINT HAS TO DO WITH ANYTHING
>hurr durr My coin will have 1 trillion market cap! BUY BUY!
I hate this coin. I have 200k trx I bought from ico, with like few hundred bucks. Im afraid of the crash, which will happen