What is its name?

What is its name?
Keep it Veeky Forums.

Raped in the ass by my own ass. It is real.

>The Curse of Bigfoot Butt Camp
>Reamed by My Reaction to the Title of This Book
>Pounded by the Pound: Turned Gay by the Socioeconomic Implications of Britain Leaving the European Union
>Turned Gay by the Existential Dread That I May Actually Be a Character in a Chuck Tingle Book

That man is a treasure to the universe.

The Vagina Ass of Lucifer Niggerbastard

Pounded in the Butt by my Linear Perception of Time

>Tabletop Gaming has a White Male Terrorism Problem

The Book of Erotic Fantasy

>The Socioeconomic Ramifications of Vampiric Small Business Ownership
>Chicken Soup for the Battle-Sister's Soul
>How to Make a Paladin Fall Without Really Trying

>Dummy's Guide to FATE games

>Why I love 4th Edition D&D
>Why I love 6th Edition 40k (same author)
>True Stories of People who don't use Coasters
>On the Emancipation of Kender
>Do-It-Yourself: Deck of Many Things

Veeky Forums Finally finds a game they all like

>Dungeon World

I'm half-convinced he's writing commissions and people are just fucking around with how far he's willing to go.

For the love of me I can't remember the name, but I know a "famous" spanish youtuber released a setting book about his novels. His novels are based on his minecraft videos.

Pathfinder: Omnibus Edition (Single-Volume Hardback Version)

Shit, I think we have a winner.

>The benefits of Skub
>By: some dirty hippy

>The Malicious Nature of Skub
>by Some Tinfoil Hat Wearer

At least I have brainwaves to protect. You probably skubbed out every braincell that isnt dedicated to getting or using more skub

>It's real.

Please kill me now.

This book is truly a treasure for the universe. Just the fact someone in the world thought this was a good idea is amazing.

South Park could learn from this guy.

I remember seeing something in a published gamebook so stupid that I couldn't bring myself to screencap it. I'll give you a hint: Vivian

Nobody fell for it, right?

>Nobody fell for it, right?

One of the first comments I saw on it was someone crying he was part of a hobby with terrorists who endanger women. So I would say at least one bastard did if that wasn't trolling.

>What is its name?

FATAL - the fully illustrated 26 Volume set

and this is just page 1 of 27 on Amazon under Christie Sims's author listing
>Manticore: The Sexy Erotic Fantasy Bundle Series (An Erotic Story Bundle Featuring 3 Hot Manticore Stories)
>Dark Stories of Deep Desire: A Demon Erotica Story Bundle (An Erotic >Story Bundle Featuring 3 Hot Demon Stories)
>Demons: The Sexy Fantasy Erotica Story Bundle (An Erotic Story Bundle Featuring 3 Hot Demon Stories)
>Taken by the T-Rex (Dinosaur Erotica)
>Bred by the Ogre King (Taboo Pregnant Ogre Erotica)
>Lizard of the Sands (Lizard Man Erotica)
>Doing the Dragon Anthology: An Anthology of 10 Dragon Erotica Stories
>Orcs: The Sexy Erotic Fantasy Bundle Series (An Erotic Story Bundle Featuring 3 Hot Orc Stories)
>Ogre Erotica Story Bundle (Featuring Three Beast Erotica Stories)
>Taken by the Pterodactyl (Dinosaur Erotica)

I wonder how big the market share is for erotica.

I also wonder whether I could make money off of it with mediocre writefagging skills.

What should my pen(is) name be?

Dick Kickem

Dark Angels Librarius

I need to know. How are they? Would I regret reading some of them?

Christie Sims is my fucking hero.
I wish I could make a living, or at least a side-business, out of writing strange Amazon erotica.

>Taken by the Pterodactyl (Dinosaur erotica)
>dinosaur
Sounds like she didn't do any research before writing

Ass goblins of Auschwitz

>Pounded in the Butt by my Book "Pounded in the Butt by my Book 'Pounded in the Butt by my Own Butt'"
I....am not sure whether to laugh or break down in tears that this is a thing that exists.

That was the last one to laugh, he is now at 6 of hlthose and must be stopped

He starts losing brevity on Jun 2, 2015. March 11, 2016 is where he starts getting ridiculous, but not in a funny way.
Then again I've never read the books, but people without infinite time are forced to judge things by first impressions.
Should I read any of them? I'm not really into gay sex, but if it's funny then I'll humor them.

>the bbeg is an abominable erotica writer

>I'm not really into gay sex, but if it's funny then I'll humor them.
Don't worry, gay sex will be into you.

>Don't worry, gay sex will be into you.
Pounded by the Anonymous Poster's Implications of Gay Sex Pounding You in the Butt?

Peace, Pronunciation, and Penetrating Willingly by Mike Tyson

God says I should be allowed to skub, heathen.

Trayaurus and the Enchanted Crystal?

I want to write a fantasy series where the main character is a greatly underestimated female with some sorcerous ability, engages in sex fairly often, sometimes gets abused, but is generally a sex-positive strong female character. Though she would be a bit pushy with wanting to get her hole plugged.

Then after you've ejaculated on multiple pages it's revealed that she is only thirteen years old

There's nothing stopping you except your own inability to commit.

You didn't say anything about getting it published.

>he expects that to shock people here

I'll leave the reveal until the third or fourth book

Mention it casually, in a way that makes the reader's smile very slowly disappear from their face.

Yeah, it sort of worked in Snow Crash, but the funny part is that user actually talks about completing more than one book.

>She ran her ashen fingers along his weary hands before plucking the quill from his weak grip, beckoning him with a simple "Come to bed with me."
>The captain sighed, brushing her off with a gesture. "I'm not interested in you."
>"Oh, you prefer men?" she said mockingly.
>"I prefer women. Not girls."

Dick Hertz

Buck Fumble

Richard Hertz. Can't be too on the nose about these things, you know.

what the fuck else would I ever need brain cells for?

I'm gonna need more than a hint for this. C'mon, spill.

It was a NWoD book right?

Spanish YouTubers have the tendency to "write" books when they gain a certain amount of subs and of all them the only one that wasn't ghostwritten ripped off an 80s cartoon.

>Implying that would have stopped me before.

That just sounds like he thinks she's immature.

World of/Chronicles of Darkness: Beast.
What an unbelievable shitshow.

Ya gotta go with her first period happening as the reveal.

Rex of Dicks

semi-related to Chuck Tingle, I recently found out that my ex, who dumped me because I wasn't abusive, is now publishing (via amazon) demon themed S&M erotic fiction. it makes 50 shades and Twilight look well written.

> it makes 50 shades and Twilight look well written.

The sad part is just how bad twilight fanfiction is somehow the height of a genre that is something like 30+ percent of published literature. Truly the world has not been kind to books.

Maybe Wolf Richards.

Dick Wolf is the Law and Order guy already though

>Necrophile of Darkside Sister
>They, Too, Love

Did anyone read the Civilized guide to tabletop gaming: rules every gamer must live by?

Chuck Tingle is the weirdest national treasure we have.

That's what made me think of it, and switch the name around.

Henry Dick-in-‘er

Alright. Lotta good ideas here. Richard Hertz and Wolf(gang?) Richards are my top two. Might make them female-sounding since I'm selling this drivel to ladies (unless a male writer might be more appealing).

Next: What's our title?

Blessed by Loki

Metagamed by That Guy

Yiffing for Dummies

I gotta admit, I love the fantasy novels were sex is dealt with fairly frankly, from both female and male main characters. They like it, they want it, they do it, and it's not some forced romance arc that always ruins a novel.

Grunts, by Mary Gentle, has a scene with an orc and halfling prostitute fucking.

Man that book was a wild ride.

That's not that reliable an indicator. The titular character in this movie has her period in the showers at sixteen or so and freaks out because her mother is one of -those- types

You'd probably like the books by Juliet McKenna then. The sex is there, but it's neither a taboo nor is it explicit.

I want to know more

I have no idea what "one of -those- types" refers to.

I've bought 3 tingle books. One for my mother, one for my aunt, and one for a fiend which was opened by his mother.

Over all I got my money's worth. The living corn one is fucking hilarious.

She's a woman

I'm a shit writer, but if I wasn't I'd write a scene of her at a date, where it ends with her casually inviting him home early because she has to catch the bus to middleschool in the morning.

The kind that see women's bodies as sinful, overly religious, and extremely abusive. I saw an alarming amount when I worked as a social worker. One case involved a girl who got belted for having her period "Too early".

I don't know if this kind of shit has a name but I'd call it "Stupid Cunt Syndrome"

Are you aware that several girls die every year because they're illegally forced into a shed as to not menstruate near the rest of their family. Belt seems kind of reasonable in comparison.
I used to be belted for less

Hugh Jass

>Pounded in the Butt by my Smartphone's Missing Headphone Jack
>(audiobook)

How long are these books, anyway? He seems to be releasing a new one every week or so. Does this person do anything besides write the most contrived and ridiculous gay sex scenarios imaginable?

>followed the call of Cthulu
You don't follow a call, you answer it.

Hugh Mungus

Hugh Jazz

Like 10 pages per tingler give or take a few.

There's been hearsay about somebody writing an actual computer program to write Chuck Tingle novels, hence the absurdly quick writing times.

There's always at least one, but I remember a lot of SJWs even being kind of skeptical at the whole "Old enough to breed, old enough to bleed" thing

You know I once believed that. But given their short length and repetitive themes I doubt it would take more than a day to complete a tingler and even then that's probably overkill.

They probably have a number of mostly-done outlines that they start with and just refill with purple (pink?) prose every time.

I've actually read A Thief's Gamble before - it's one of the books I was thinking of when I'd made that post. It handled its sex (and almost-romance) well.