Do you think players would enjoy a game where all of their characters were clones?

Do you think players would enjoy a game where all of their characters were clones?

Sure.

Why is she not wearing pants

If you mean Star Wars clone, then no. I can't possibly enjoy anything tied to the prequels.

Because shes wearing a skirt

Just because it's prequel doesn't make it immediately bad. The republic commando novels are some of the best in the franchise.

Beat me to it, Citizen.

why are all the female jedi commanders paired with clone troopers such s'luts

With how clones were handled by TV series?
Hell yeah they can

>looks moe
>must be a slut

Because you can trust the clones with them.

>bare spread legs

i can see though your lies. the force is my guide and it tells me she's a slut

Friend computer loves you.

I see through the thighs of the Jedi.

>Jedi
>Pants

Thanks for killing that communist friend.
remember, friend computer is our friend.

It's not the jedi way

Those look like pants to me user

helps the clones relieve some tension between battles

pantyhose?

It's time to fill the galaxy with subjects as beautiful as the the most beautiful thing in the universe. Doesn't matter if galaxy agrees.
Jedi girl is a cute btw

t-thats way too lewd user

You mean TROUSERS
Because she's wearing a skirt/cloak thing. Who the fuck wears trousers with a skirt?If she wasn't wearing pants, THEN she would be a slut.

>Jedi girl is a cute btw
>Execute Order 66

I didn't know the Clones had a sex drive, I thought that would be removed.

Maybe she likes to wear a skirt with no pants because she knows she can get away with it - between droid enemies and sexless clones, it's not like she's at any risk of getting raped.

Fuck off Brit, its pants.
t. rest of the world

She's a jedi, she literally can't be raped by anyone except another force user stronger than her.

>I didn't know the Clones had a sex drive, I thought that would be removed.

Based on how romance seems to work in Star Wars, I don't think humans there have much of one to begin with.

Skirt is also easier to move around in depending in the saber form she fights with.

She fights next to clone troopers for months on end, on freezing death worlds and burning hell worlds, she sees them when they lose one of their brothers, and when they celebrate their hard-fought victories.

Surely she'd want to do what she can to help them feel like real men, and not just disposable meat-droids the Jedi use and then throw away.

I wonder if the clones are sterile

THEN YOU ARE TRULY LOST.

THEY ARE DISPOSABLE PEOPLE.

That cutie doing pirouettes and spinning (it's a good trick) while cutting up some robutts sounds like my kind of kino.

Easy enough for the Kaminoans to do, but why would they bother?

Testosterone is needed for muscle-growth etc. So removing gonads entirely would be impractical.

They could simply not produce viable sperm, but the clone-makers probably wouldn't care if they did or not - wasn't in the customers order, not going to tamper with that part of the product.

>clones aren't people

t. Jedi - the 'good guys'

Vader was right

Most Jedi who acted as generals actually treated their clones really well.

So she's a form 4 User? I believe that's the only one that specializes in acrobatics and tons of movement.

I want to see her do tons of movement on my penis.

She'll only do it with another jedi that beats her in sparring practice.

>Jedi Padawan and a handful of clones crash land on a Separatist controlled planet
>Jedi Knight in charge died in the crash and/or sacrificed themselves to save the rest
>Padawan and Clones now have to beat insurmountable odds to try and get in touch with Republic voices
>maximum FRIENDSHIP and COMRADESHIP as Padawan improves and becomes a Jedi the clones can rely on while she learns to trust them and their skills

I would watch the fuck out of this if it was a CG show like clone wars or rebels. You could make episodes about them trying new guerrilla tactics against the separatists, hunting down a holocron rumored to be on the planet, or attempting to take control of a communications array in order to get a message out.

that's the first Republic Commando novel, it's pretty good.

The later ones descend into MUH MANDOLORIANS.

nice 9's

>Spread her flat on the floor in practice
>Spread her legs on your bed that evening

You better fucking train for months and months, boy, or she'll knock you on your ass.

What was the relationship between Clones and Jedi, in terms of trust and confidence? Would a Clone be a subordinate or willingly become the subordinate of a Jedi even if the Clone technically knows more about strategy and tactics?

Because I could see a situation where the Clones are trusting and open to the Jedi, but she's still trying to understand what it means to be in Command and, more importantly, trust the Clones as much as they trust her.

>final episode
>finally restore communications
>while trying to contact forces, a message comes in
>hey, it's the Chancellor

Does it just end there? With no knowing what happened afterwards?

>mfw this reminds me of an RP I did with a fat-assed Mirialan on F-List.

I would absolutely love a Band of Brothers / Pacific style Clone Wars game.

Does anyone know if the Clones ever resented taking orders from teenagers that weren't fully Jedi yet?

Think in the clone war series they talked about taking orders from Asoka even though she's got no combat experience.

Is that canon? Generally though, the Clone Wars show should be fucking canon, its goddamn amazing.

It's not only Canon, it's Disney Canon.

Good shit.

I had an idea where everyone wakes up in pods in a super science base, with an alarm klaxon wailing.
They pick numbers out of a hat, I hand them an envelope containing their pre-gen character sheets and portraits.
All char sheets and portraits are found to be identical. They get fate point analogues for furthering their individuality

Technically the Jedi had rank on all the clones but wise Jedi listened to the clones advice on military matters.

It would be very possible for a young, inexperienced padawan, paired with clone commandos or veterans to end up doing what they told her, even if she's technically in charge.

Think sergeants with new ensigns/junior lieutenants.

"Sir, I think we should try to push those tinnies off that hill and fortify it, don't you?"

"Uh...y-y-yes, that sounds good, I guess..."

"The commander just ordered us to take that hill at all costs, you worthless maggots had better not let her or me down!"

Sounds interesting.

What system?

Reminder that the fun upbeat Clone Wars show for 8 year olds ends with one MC killing a bunch of 8-year-olds, another dismembering the first and leaving him to die, and the rest getting shot in the back by their own troops because the villain was totally in control of both sides and the whole war was a farce that solved nothing but cementing his power.

Order 66 never actually happens in the show though. It just ends, then skips to Rebels.

Makes a lot of sense user.

I will always have further questions.

Is it possible for a Clone not to execute Order 66? It would be a great game if there was a squad who didn't obey and they were paired with a Jedi Padawan trying to survive in a galaxy that wants to murder them.

Yeah, providing you still have ways to distinguish and diversify the PCs. Clone troopers are actually a good example - despite being clones and having the same origins and the like, they still vary in personality and aptitudes, meaning that in clone-centric stuff they're notable as actual characters.

Some clones didn't even follow the orders, or straight up deserted during the war.

One episode has troopers finding a clone who was a lone survivor and started a life with a twi'lek. Or in the Rebles show it has Anakins old trooper squad who probably let Ahsoka live.

It could a novel experience. Same background, only mildly different skills. They would really have to try and inject individuality into their character another way than being super special or really good at something.

It would either be neat or really bad.

Yes, it is possible for a clone to not follow order 66, and multiple clones did in fact do that.

>Is it possible for a Clone not to execute Order 66?

Yes, in the movies it's just 'Order 66' and the clones turn on the Jedi they served with for years, just because the Chancellor said so.

In the Republic Commando books its outlined that there was dozens of contingency orders, 66 was 'the Jedi are trying to take over the Republic, defend it'.

Many of the clones carrying out the order justified to themselves as 'the Jedi turned traitor and were working with the Seperatists'.

Lots of clones either delayed carrying it out, or actively helped Jedi escape.

Somewhat of a tear-jerker (for me anyway):

A Clone Captain ordered his brothers away from a Jedi general who more of a bureaucrat/strategist than a warrior, and who had no problems sending clones to die to achieve military goals. The Captain said he wanted to kill him personally because of all the clones who had died under his command.
Later it's revealed he actually helped the General escape because "he always remembered how I liked my coffee - he treated me the same as he treated non-clones, like a person."

It's now cannon that they had mind control chips

In the Rebels show they find some clones who took out their own chips and thusly didn't execute order 66

>It's now cannon that they had mind control chips

Jesus fuck that's dumb

SPEAKING OG, I've always had the idea rolling around to run a game of clones in A Dark Heresy style game with a jedi instead of an inquisitor, with the last session being the issuing of Order 66.

yeah that's ultra gay

Takes away whatever human element there could have been.

something something paarthurnax quote

Do it.

I'm in.

Can I be the explosives expert?

Agreed

if you want it be more dark heresy how about a Jedi in command of a unit formed or clones and also regular galactic scum - mercs?

Give the clones a bonus at chargen to make them more attractive plus plenty of clone NPCs.

Team is basically black-ops during the war - blowing up CIS bases, asssassinating commanders etc

no you get to be the cute inexperienced jedi girl who is technically in charge of this shitshow, but actually ends up going with what her clone NCO decides

If they were hot female clones, sure.

No.

I hate playing Jedis. And I don't play chicks.

I want to run a cyberpunk campaign where all the PCs are unkowingly all lost clones of a big business guy. They got kidnapped as kids and then raised, and then someone, maybe the business guy, maybe an outside actor, gathered them all together for some reason. I've got to flesh it out a bit.

Fuck you

...user, I may have loved them as a child, and I still love the game, but those novels were kinda shitty.

If we go by eu they have a sex drive.

Damn those fucking cartoons, they ruin fucking everything

In one of the episodes of the Clone Wars TV show a deserter clone is the father of two kids

BAND OF MANDOS AND THE GALACTIC WHEN

Execute Order 66.

a Prophet inspired campaign could be very cool

No one goes by eu anymore user

Excuse me for asking from the point of someone only somewhat familiar with the overall canon, but didn't most clones loathe the jedi bar Anakin, who treated them (and droids) reasonably?
I remember one clone mentioning something to the effect of:
>If there's one thing all clones have worked out by now, it's how to kill a jedi.
Not to mention even otherwise decent people like Obi-Wan treating clones as expendable.

Not sure. I was thinking like a three-stat body-mind-will thing

It's still the canon end to the war

~Not sure it would work....

hawt

well, Republic Commando was a top tier video game so it clearly can be done.

>not using a better sounding word than 'pants'

So long as they got to express individuality, it'd fly.

Clones of clowns?
As a paranoia game.

The dark secret? One of them isn't wearing makeup.

I don't remember many cases like that, a few jedi were hated

There is nothing wrong with the word pants

I honestly say leave it on that cliffhanger.Leave it up to the viewer's imagination just what happens when they finally make contact. Did they really get contact just as the order was given? Or did that not happen yet, and things will go on as normal for now? Or perhaps even the clones were actually late to the party and never actually get the message that the order was given

>Excuse me for asking from the point of someone only somewhat familiar with the overall canon, but didn't most clones loathe the jedi
That depends on the Jedi. Most of them treated the clones under their command well, they weren't disposable soldiers to them. Even when one clone's chip thing fried and order 66 triggered early and he walked up and executed a Jedi he wasn't killed on the spot, he was treated like a person until Palpatine made the Jedi think the clone tried to kill him to and the clone made a run for it

Pong Krell did treat his clones like shit and was eventually killed by them for it, but that was very much so him sabotaging the republic and actively trying to have them lose the war because he saw the future and what would happen. He also personally killed dozens of them during this and led his troops on suicide missions over and over

This.

Regardless, I am still in.

Your concept sounds eerily similar to a OW group of all Kriegers who slowly develop personality over the course of my campaign. This is my dream RPG.

Your dreaks aren't very big, are they?