Was Mr. Torgue a That Guy?

Was Mr. Torgue a That Guy?

No, Anthony Burch is That Guy.

No, he was just really, really enthusiastic about everything.

No, but Moxxie and Tina were. Moxxie for being either that one guy/girl that insisted on sexualizing everything out of perversion or a desire for attention, and Tina for being the lolrandumb cringeworthy hobo who's immediate reaction to everything was to blow it up. If we go by DLC Tina would probably make a half decent DM if she got a reign on her railroading tendencies.

just because he takes care of his body and eats right means he can't like unicorns and shit?

Torgue would be This Guy actually. He'd help people make characters, bring snacks (chocolate chip cookies), and always be excited about the game.

Yes, he oozes toxic masculinity.

It's only toxic due to its incredibly high concentration.

To be fair, Tina is like 12.
I was going to bring up her mental issues but that's pretty much everyone in borderlands. You could argue that being sane isn't healthy on Pandora.

>sane isn't healthy on Pandora.
If sanity is relative, then what we would call "sanity" is actually insanity on Pandora.

Could pic be related?

I'd love to play with Mr. Torgue

No, Brick is.

Why are we talking about Borderlands when we could instead be talking about the newer, more BADASS sleeper-hit of the century Battleborn?

> I'm chaotic good, I swear!

>I PUNCH HIM!
>God dammit Brick that person was our one ticket out of here.
>I PUNCH A WAY OUT! TWENTY!

Go away, Randy

>"I punch his problems."

Brick wasn't even That Guy. He was a brand new player who really got into the game. Give him a couple sessions and he'd probably be a really fun guy to play with.

I think Brick and Mordy summed up new players pretty well.

Apathetic vs Hyper-Enthusiastic?

I could only see him becoming That Guy if you hate explosions.

BL2's DLC was a bit hit or miss but Tina's Doom Castle Thing campaign was fucking top notch. If it wasn't quite Knoxx tier it's nestled just beneath it. The dragon raid boss is still the most fun fight in the entire series with a good team.

Yes, user. "Chocolate chip" cookies.
That raid sucks balls solo, though.

I think Handsome Jack is the definition of that guy. Which is what made beating him so satisfying.