I trusted on you guys now it’s dropping ass fuck

I trusted on you guys now it’s dropping ass fuck.

What I do now? Sell now or hold? I bought at 0.040

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/WxBRkQK
discord.gg/USV36RY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you bought via USD then you are fucked. If you got in under 250 sat you are golden.

the only thing thats more dumb to buy the top is to sell at the bottom
>stochrsi on 15min, 30min, 1h and 4h extremely oversold
>big things coming in the next month
just dont

Tell me what I do now

sell the shitcoin. it will go below 150 or 100 sat soon. ppl realizing ceo is clown. their product is in 2027.

2027? Where does it say that?

hodl for a week

The roadmap continues to 2027 which means they have planned what they'll do in the future.

Oo hang on I remember this, biz says to do something but im supposed to be suspicious of that

>nice try guys but cnn warned me about your millennial tricks

Just bought 100k XD

Former 100k holder who believed in the project until I saw what a massive shill Justin was. I tried to warn y'all.

HODL AND DONT BE SO DAMN IMPATIENT

Hodl. Hodl. Hodl. It shall rise soon.

>Nice FUD, atleast try to back up your stupid post

>Tell me what I do now
jesus christ how fucking pathetic can you be? make up your own damn mind about your own damn investment. i cant imagine why someone with your mindset would ever think that they could trade crypto. do you literally just do whatever some random pajeet on Veeky Forums tells you to do.

you bought this shit yesterday. shit doesnt just moon every fucking other day. hold it, and while youre holding it, go try to atleast learn about what youre investing your equity in. then maybe you can make these types of decisions for yourself

In at 280 sats

How screwed am I?

This so fucking much.
So many retards here want to be spoonfed and just chase the masses. I hope they die poor

Dude, ethers or sats, not USD

chasing shit when its already taken off, then being a faggot that cant hold bags for even a day is the most surefire way to lose all of your money in this game. so he will definitely die poor

Itll go back up, stupid lol

>former

You poor thing. I guess you dont want a million dollars?

Got in at 98 sats and then again at 350 kill me

Should I double down and go all in? Or is this shit dead?

>Thinks coins should keep mooning forever
Lurk more you fucking normalfag

I doubled down. 5000 gwei is the absolute bottom. God speed men.

Idk I saved myself from bleeding out a bunch of money by switching over to XRP while this shit continued to crash

Still crashing...

It doesn't. Their final product comes out in 2025 but they have several projects planned to come out before then.

Lel. People actually bought in at 7k gwei. Why

Is this proof enough for you, shillfag?

If you spent just 10 minutes watching the order books you'd see that this thing is manipulated as a motherfucker. If you wanna risk your money to a whale game be my guest. I'm not.

Lol, you ask is it dead when it was over +60% yesterday and last two weeks 300%? No, it's not dead. We'll see it in next month what happens. Strongly believe it goes 500-600 sats next week or so, end of january maybe 1k sats. Normies see it's fucking .03$ and hope for getting next Verge.

justin sun set large buy order at 250 sat to avoid free fall. but thats not gonna sustain long. it is in free fall.

>
>hodl for a week
This is right. BTC will drop to 8k or thereabouts...everything will suffer because you are looking at BTC pairings. Then...it will go back up. But it makes little difference if you sell now because you'll be selling back into BTC so you will go down anyway. Just hold for a week or so. Don't get shaken out, price when BTC reaches 16k again will be 400...you could sell now, then sell your BTC into tether and wait for BTC to bottom out...if it does indeed reach 8k. That could work.

Don't worry op i got shilled into this chink coin too. It has been nothing but problems, these faggots said there was an announcement coming friday. Announcement came and barely went up, only to crash harder next day. Even the chinks don't trust this coin and sell all night.

Just waiting to break even and sell this piece of shit.

follow this discord if you don't wanna get dumped on. discord.gg/WxBRkQK

you don't even need to participate, just watch the signals and don't buy when they're about to dump....

The coin has potential as chinkydinks will jump on board soon.

Exactly this

This is a shitcoin. I caught it low last night, right as all these niggers started shilling it, and made some small gains. It has now shit out way below what it was. This coin has value as a pump n dump patelcoin and that's it. It's basically a poor nigger version of chainlink (which is a poor nigger version of iota, etc.).

So I keep holding it?

how about you hodl you stupid momongus. Once bitcoin is going up again, this will explode into 90%+ and everyone here is gonna stuffer while I make a ton of money after buying the dip (2.3million).

IDK man hodl can be seen as a meme but if I held verge I would be rich.

I would keep in it since chinese are xenophobic and like their own coins. Never trust the chinese though.

Just hodl till it recovers

jesus if you dont have confidence when buying a coin at the top whats to stop you from buying a coin with no confidence at the bottom. did you not buy ath to fucking hold because you did not think under 1 dollar is a steal for a project you are not sure if you should believe in or not

buy high sell low, well done faggot

I made over $3,000 what the actual fuck are you talking about you goddamn retard?

Just shut it!

You could've easily made 2,5x that if you hodl'd it a little longer till >350

Are you dumb? Look what BTC's price was the day I sold. Then look at it now.

Sell. The actual blockchain architecture is still years away. Buyback when it's cheaper.

>buys at ATH
>literally all coins are red today
>”OMG GUIZ WHY IS IT DIPPING HOLY SHIT I NEED TO SUCK NIGGER COCKS”

OP set new world record in faggotry

thats what i did, just looked at this board and made decisions based off that, and made 6k

thats fine, and totally believable. but you will most certainly lose it if you dont educate yourself on how to handle your own trades. especially when markets are going quickly in one way or another. these types of forums are saturated with people trying to fill you up to your eyes with FOMO or FUD. if youre retarded, you will give in to these emotional trolls and they will take advantage of you and eat you alive.

please, for the love of your equity, do your own research.

>Wow, it's almost as if almost everything is down today. What a fucking incredible discovery!

>buying TRX
congrats bro you bought the biggest meme on biz.
you are now a bagholder for life. if you want to know your fate, just browse around the stinky link threads from time to time.
never trust chinks

You stupid shits said this about ANS/NEO and look where it fucking is.
Fucking TRON chink is taking pictures with Jack Ma on going on Forbes, and has a sub reddit with more dumbasses than pinkie linkies. Pure hype will bring this thing to a dollar!

A B I K E S H A R E

JFC do you need someone to wipe your ass for you? It's really simple. If you don't have the nerve and knowledge to swing trade, then you're buying to hold.

1.) Buy.

2.) Sell when price is higher than when you bought it.

You've done 1, and now you're asking what to do? Hold until the price is higher than when you bought, retard.

To be fair everything was getting slammed that day.

Etherdelta is already buying BZC for 5x ICO price faggots.

Inability to recognise patterns is a sign of low IQ.

>tfw the 500 free Tron papa Binance gave me will be worth $500 dollars some day

Sell half and hold half

sell now
there will be another Bitcoin crash within the next couple days
alts will get raped harder than Bitcoin
buy back in after BTC stabilizes

New-ish fag here. I bought 2.5k TRX about a week ago, my first early buy. My none of my other holdings even go past 500 coins.

What’s a realistic expectation for this coin in the next 5-10 years.
Going for a long term hodl

Merry Christmas lads

1$ is megatron's goal, if you really want to long term HODL, go all in, delete all your apps and come back later.

It's a great coin you just have to wait longer than a day or two

Over the past week it's been introduced to OKEX and partnered with obike

People are going to be fucking pissed they didn't buy it for this low when it hits 1000 sat by EOY

This is a nigger coin. Pajeets and other shitskins shill it because its a worthless shitcoin and is thus very cheap.

If you are thinking about buying this coin because of all of these shilling dapreets then you are NOT going to make it.

Then how DO you make it, user.
What coin do you recommend?
I, like many others here, need to get out of this shitty living situation.

Agree. Just average down if you believe. 250k and holding
Tron looks looks likea good investment to me.

>I trusted on you guys

Pajeet OUT.

>tfw got in at 260 and moar at 330

The only "argument" the FUDges here have is that he is chinese.

fuck, im a newfag, are you supposed to trade based on satoshi value rather than usd?

Trust us instead senpai discord.gg/USV36RY

We are going to get rich.

b-but I got in at 262, will I be ok?

>
>2027? Where does it say that?
The white paper

If you see a multiple threads about a coin mostly talking about how great it is, put it on your shitcoin list. Some obvious niggercoins are chainlink, ark, tron, coss, etc.

Before you buy anything, look it up on coinmarketcap. Look at the announcement. Read the info inside. Read the last 5 pages or so in its thread to get the current feel for it.

biz is good for nothing but memes. If you read something interesting here, research it. There are large groups of faggots that band together to shill dogshit coins like this one - they can cause a noticeable pump in meaningless shitcoins like this even with their negligable combined funds because this is a cheap shitty niggercoin.

If you come here and find everyone agreeing on something then they are shills and it's bullshit. This should be rule #1. The exception is when people are all screaming bloody murder because theyre losing their asses.

i got in at 631 sats cuz newfag so ill take this as a lesson kek

It didn't even go that high/10 baiyt

oh oops i used ethereun .. nvm im still new :D.. when u trade do u use btc or eth?

Got in at 262. Gonna research some more about this and probably hodl for some time. Cool logo, nice name. Nuff research

kek

I use Etherium, its faster and cheaper to move than Bitcoin, and you can trade it for anything on Binanace.

>forgets all the people who shilled ANS here
>forgets all the people who shilled ETH here
>forgets all the people who shilled OMG here
Etc. Etc. Etc.

Everything is mooning but this I sold my bread and wabbi to buy this dip now I'm fucked.

PUMP PLEASE PUMP I SOLD ICX FOR THIS TOO

that or ethereum value, i prefer ether cuz it isnt crashing but hard to keep track

TAKING OFF

>tfw bought at 360 sats
what do?

jesus this shitcoin at 270 was a hard investment for me how do people have a mindset such as yours

Wake up tommorow and celebrate the birth of Christ, and doubling your money.