Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1609: Seeking A Translator Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>JumpChain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aZPPW41LXJs
youtube.com/watch?v=vlrejdgtLWk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Princess user:
So, if you take the Golem Knight as a rival, your first six Princesses (if you intend to rescue them all) are set in stone.

Incidentally, I'm going to prioritize rescuing "Name," you know the one with Fluff Text.

Because then I couldn't carry the best version of it with me into future jumps. Sure I could just build the best version in each jump fairly easily but that also has issues.Better to just upgrade.

>the thing about making it bigger is that in between Each jump it goes into its bay,and the bay doesn't get bigger....
There are a number of reasons why that isn't a problem bancho.
Who says it doesn't get bigger? It says the ACU returns to it so if the ACU is bigger wouldn't it have to get bigger too?

If not I could import something that already has a hanger that grows with it or import it as the same.

Failing that it would be possible to import with something that doesn't need a hanger at all.

Stark? Lannister? Targaryen? Or your own dynasty? Which did you choose to win the Game of Thrones, and how goes your own song of ice and fire?

So can we agree on the WoW jump posted last thread being the "generic," and opening up individual faction jumps like Marvel vs individual Marvel IPs?

Fair point, but that's just one more thing I want in a jump filled with stuff I want.

Sounds cool as hell. I want to do it even more now.

Doing that will be easy. Making it bigger might be harder, only because of what said probably being true. You could put Pym particles in it though, letting it shrink down to always fit in the bay unless you get insanely huge, and since you can also use the particles to grow that shouldn't be needed.

Frisk is cute! CUTE!

I was Robert and Cersei's trueborn son, Joff's older brother by about a year. I used "big brother privileges" to knock sense into Joff whenever he did something stupid, or needlessly cruel. It went about as well as you might expect.

Joff lit my bedroom on fire, while I was in it, asleep.

I led a force of SoB to kill all the White Walkers and then sat in my castle getting extremely drunk for the rest of the jump.

>Who says it doesn't get bigger? It says the ACU returns to it so if the ACU is bigger wouldn't it have to get bigger too?
>If not I could import something that already has a hanger that grows with it or import it as the same.
>Failing that it would be possible to import with something that doesn't need a hanger at all.

I mean it's an option, but I don't see too many people being dissatisfied with it to the point of wanting to make faction jumps.

>see too many people being dissatisfied

Clearly you missed the entire last quarter of the thread.

So I guess I'll ask again.

If I get Master Roshi from the beginning of Dragon Ball (Original Series) and give him a Potion of Youth (Sims 3) how powerful will the Three-Hundred and Nine year old be in his peak youth?

youtube.com/watch?v=aZPPW41LXJs

Huh. Hey, OAA... I noticed that two of the Drakes end up with pretty similar names.

Miragos takes the name Mari when he takes his human form, while there's also a Maridormi without humanoid name?

Not sure if that's a problem, or connection there?

Did anyone you love...die?

I conquered everything with an army of robots, commanding my armies from the Death Egg! I also made lots and lots of egg puns, but that's besides the point.

Could always make a real WC3 Jump. Or a Warcraft movie jump.

I think someone said a weak freiza soldier a while ago?

So, maybe as strong as vegeta in his first appearance. Might be able to go a bit farther on skill than on power, but skill tends to drop of due to the escalation.

Unless he tries to hit freiza with the evil sealing wave technique or whatever, assuming it works.

Or WC1. Or 2.

desu, Westeros is one of those places where killing anyone who pisses you off is a legitimate solution to every problem. Everyone fails to understand it in the setting itself but it's obvious when people get killed off that there's basically no consequence for doing so.

Kenichi is a pretty good series.

It worked on Future Zamasu, it'd probably work on Frieza. Though, hopefully they won't forget the actual SEAL this time.

I came in as a Drop-In and helped Dany conquer the world.

Sorry, I just posted the post I had tried to post last thread. Yes you can get around that, and if you do then the only theoretical limit to how big your ACU can get is an engineering one. Considering the size of the Galactic Colossus you've got a lot of room to play with just using SupCom, but eventually you'll need to find ways of dealing with your machines size. One of the easiest ways would be to have it stop being a robot suit and start being a spaceship, but I'm sure there are other options.

That was just fucking stupid, and I only read it on the wiki.

How do you forget the second most important part of your evil sealing technique?

Roshi doesn't do a whole lot, except when he does. He's been doing stuff in Super, and as far as we know he hasn't been training in any major way, but who knows if that translates to Original Dragon Ball? It's mostly up to fanwank.

He honestly doesn't seem like the kindof guy who fights a lot himself anyhow.

I seized the Iron Throne with bolter and power sword, as well as a platoon with t-shirts and flashlights.

Holding it against less direct threats took a bit more work, as did reminding the rest of Westeros that they're supposed to kneel.

Believe me, it was even more stupid in the show. There was all this buildup, with training and everything, to capture him, and it actually fucking WORKED. Zamasu's normally smug attitude vanished completely, and while he lost his shit Trunks and Mai ripped his arguments apart before sealing him away. It was an awesome scene...that quickly meant fucking nothing when it was revealed that the actual seal was still in the past. I don't know if it was supposed to be for cheap laughs or for the sake of continuing the story, but it was really lame.

I just buggered off to Yi Ti, because what little we've heard of it sounds a lot more interesting than Westeros.

How dangerous is Kaleid Liner compared to other Fate settings?

Those lolis are dangerous to my dick

Probably just about equivalent in danger to be honest.

Turn off your appearance perks around Chloe.

Also there's a parallel reality that seems pretty important to the plot where the world is running out of mana. Not a great place to be in.

I really wasn't a big fan of... anyone there, at all, and I was late in my chain, so I made into the land of fire and fire.

Didn't know that the Evil Sealing Technique was that good.

Well, it /has/ been decades since anyone's used it.

youtube.com/watch?v=vlrejdgtLWk

He does seem like the kind of guy who'll sit out any fight he can get out of. But I'm paying him for becoming a proto-Z Warrior by giving him his Youth back, so hopefully that'll work.

The pamphlet I've got, from way back during the Tree of Might movie says his power level is around 350. I see people saying that databooks put him at 120 to 150. Seems about right via Wiki diving. He's gotten insanely stronger in Super apparently able to take on over a hundred Freeza mooks who'd been training with Freeza.

Ah that /is/ dumb.

Much lower, it is a completely separate world from the main one with all the bullshit so that is a major plus, with the servants being generally weaker but the magecraft being stronger the threats you'll end up facing are more in line with what you can buy compared to other fate jumps.

What are some modern magic jumps, besides Harry Potter and Dresden Files?

>Turn off your appearance perks around Chloe.

Why?

Skulduggery Pleasant and Justice League Dark?

>take Pelinal Whitestrake to the Inheritance Cycle
Yes/no?

WC 1 & 2 were within 10 years. WC 2 was invading Draenor after the events of WC1. The current WC3 jump is pretty meh. Doesn't even follow the RTS that well.

She & Illiya are very lewd lolis.

Most of the Nasuverse,
The World of Darkness (Mortals are low powered.)
Buffy
Charmed
Nanoha
Madoka
Marvel & DC have magic
Sailor Moon

Depending on perspective:
Bleach
Strike Witches

And I'm sure there are other's I missed.

Not yet.

Or the cancelled point-and-click.

Chloe is incredibly super sexual.

Not quite.
WC2 was invading Lorderon after the events of WC1
The WC2 Expansion pack was invading Draenor.

They called her Illya's "Meat Slave" did they not?

If one is, it stands to reason that the other is as well, given who and what Chloe actually is.

And?

It's all in good sport.

Yo, One Armed user: will the garrison buildings be individual CP purchases or will there be a single garrison purchase and then the builder has its own points?

What is the 'best' Elf racial option in chain anyway?

Define 'best elf' cause there's a lot of options that give different things

in b4 elfhateshitters start reeing about elves

What jumps can net you a dragon mount?

I like the ones from NGNL just because they're so over the top. Check this shit out: they're like rainbow people, with floppy elf ears, and they've even got crosses for pupils.

Fire Emblem Elibe. /shill

Dunmer

Nobody hates elves user, they make such adorable pets it's impossible not to like them.

I want the Mary Sue of Elfs. Most powerful, most beautiful pretty much.

Inheritence or 40k.

I always prefer the generic elf/fantasy race options that let you customize your appearance, like the one in Dungeon Crawl.

LOTR?

Thanks.

Really? I don't know how the cards actually work so I have no idea how dangerous it is.

Dragonlance?

Eldar. The only downsides to their are their arrogance and taste in armor.

Sword and Sorcery, HTTYD, and Dark Souls 3

HTTYD.

>Eldar
>Not Deldar
Kek

Follow up question. Do you lose the abilities you put into cards using Class Card Creation? It just says you 'engrave' something, but doesn't actually say how that affects you.

ASoIaF.

In general prisma's threats can be dealt with by servants with reduced capacity, the class cards are a lesser version of a servant's powers in card form for easy use by magical girls. The biggest threats you'll likely find are two watered down versions of Gilgamesh.

In the main fate universe there is so much scary shit going on that the grail wars, that are already more dangerous than anything you'll find in Illya, are the least of your worries.

The cards basically allow you to either use the Servant's NP or to "become" the Servant. Mind you, Servants tend to be weaker here than in the other Fate worlds, but they're still "beyond human."

Doing either will drain someone quite a bit, as you might expect. Unless you're a bottomless font of prana or can borrow from parallel worlds.

But Eldar armor is pretty good.

Just looked it up on youtube. So the cards are like transformation devices that get you an outfit based on that servant, and lets you use their powers, and the threats in the setting are weaker Alter versions of F/SN servants?

That's cool. Thanks.

The armor is fine, but those helmets are retarded.

About the same? Presumably theres still all the normal nasuverse stuff going on in the background.

Correct, they aren't always full on alter versions though. Mostly they are just dark.

You don't like their armor?
Somewhere out there, Eldrad is thinking "Just as planned." Because he's the type of person who would make a thousand year plan that includes "troll someone on Veeky Forums" just for shits and giggles.

Ok then, I'd just assumed based on the video.

Thanks for explaining this to me. Do you know if Batman user ever explained ?

You don't lose what you engrave. It's less an ability for you, and more an ability for allowing your companions/followers/pawns in the world to use a fragment of your own legend.

Well that's awesome. Thanks!

I just ignored all the infighting, and set big, big chunks of the North on fire. Had to boot a few wildling tribes out of the way; Elodie and Medea didn't like that so we got delayed while they set up a magical elemental heat shield the tribes could evacuate behind. It was worth it in the end; unleashing a flaming zombie tree apocalypse on the Others got results much faster than Rolling Thundering the tundra.

Oh, and just for kicks I gave Tyrion a chip implant to control his own army of Iron Legion-style drones. Which also happened to be midgets. He, uh, reacted poorly at first when confronted with metal witchcraft. Took a week for the man to see the benefits of having an inexhaustible labour force that are effectively dragons. But hardier.

He pretty much took the Iron Throne by accident, after the major players wiped themselves out trying to attack him.

how do we keep the tenth doctor after he turns in to the eleventh doctor

Debating on either route actually. if I go the first one, the Garrison initial purchase will be 100 CP while the different upgrades and shit are 50's, 100's, and 200's. If I go the builder having it's own points, it'll be about 400 or so for 1000 Garrison Resources.

You just make sure Ten doesn't die at all or have him come with you before he turns into Eleven. Given the screwey nature of time in Doctor Who, Ten could just have come with you while he doesn't have Amy around and then when your chain ends he just goes back to being The Doctor.

But then again that also brings up the question of any powers he might get from imports.

*ROSE

I MEANT ROSE

I keep mixing up names

It also lets you extract things from others to make cards based on them, so if is right you can even borrow other's abilities, though the cards can only be used for an hour at a time.

So DC is having a huge crossover, Dark Nights: Metal. Apparently Joker is immortal, we don't know if Batman is but it seems that his reincarnation trip around time wasn't part the Omega Beams.

Nth Metal is back, its actually the "Nineth metal" which is from what seems to be a dark Multiverse. Metahumans are folks with trace amounts of Nth metal in their blood. Or maybe its an alloy of Nth metal & another, but point still stands.

Batman had Joker locked up in his dungeon. Batman actually was killed, but came back to life with no memories of his past. He even created a machine that would restore his memories. Not only that it would make others Batman, aka transferring his memories onto them.

Hal Jordan jobs to Joker. Duke is a metahuman, his mom was offered a spot to join a group of Immortals. Who know of an impending universal/multiversal war is coming.

There's gonna be a Evil Batman Justice League. The first one that's coming up is BatFlash aka Red Death.

So /JC/ how would you face a Bruce Wayne version of your Jumper?

I mean. You could keep the Doctor clone that Rose takes to the other universe.

I'd personally prefer the second option if only because it'd be easier to budget but you do what you think is appropriate.

The main issue I have with the first option is that if you wanted a tier 3 sized garrison with even just tier 1 plots then to have a full garrison it'd cost 550 minimum (650 with the initial price) and that feels like a lot for what could prolly be built pretty cheaply for each Jump.

The problem with the second is then you'd have to balance another thing on its own and that'd prolly take a good chunk of time.

>Batman had Joker locked up in his dungeon. Batman actually was killed, but came back to life with no memories of his past. He even created a machine that would restore his memories. Not only that it would make others Batman, aka transferring his memories onto them.

this is DC we are talking about,give it a year and it will never have had happened.

It's explicitly not really happening because Crossovers, user.

Screw that, go Grail Candidate, get the perk Wish Granting which can do any spell at all but it costs more, and the Emerald discounted to that background which gives you an endless reserve of magic to draw on. I think there's a limit to how much you can pull through it at once, but if you also take Jewel-craft then you can store lots of mana first and use it all on wishes of tremendous scale.

Honestly? I'm prolly going with the second, purely because I'm already balancing a second table what with Steam Armor customization. No sense to have that kind of inconsistency.

Chloe/kuro is some kind of mana construct, right?

Would she even survive kissing someone with jumper-sized mana?

The fuck is it crossing over WITH? I see mostly DC names here.