That nigger Ian Balina recommended this coin and it has Charlie Lee...

That nigger Ian Balina recommended this coin and it has Charlie Lee. It's gonna be a $5-10 coin after this Christmas BTC dip. Whales are accumulating, buy walls are high, then a pop up to $2-$3, then $3-$5 in the next few days.

Who the fuck is ballina and Charlie Lee?

I bought at $1.50. Holding until $15.

Where buy?
What is the actual usage of the token?

Binance

Where can I buy some Bread?

Ian Ballina is a Youtube welfare nigger who pumps coins that generally ICO at 2-10x. He took his welfare money (thanks Obama) and bought bitcoin because his friend Tyrone told him 5 years ago he could buy drugs and mail it to his home. So he bought like 1,000 coins, and now is $1,000,000.

He now shills for ICOs as a "community advisor" (aka token black diversity hire) to pump their shit.

Charlie Lee gave them advice one time. He is not advising. Check his Twitter for proof

Ian Balina is the token black guy in this crypto landscape. McAfee the token veteran, Charlie the token Asian. Only thing I am missing is the token middle eastern guy

Teeka masala

Jealous much

scam

Oi vey! OP has been exposed!

Its gonna be gal gadot because there has to be at least 1 female.

Ian Bolina is a nigger who makes people rich. If you invest in Bread you will 2-3x easily.

priced in , graph looks like its gona 2x in less than 2 days

It won't be 2x. It'll be 4x. People are drinking egg shit on christmas .

The market cap is too high and this token has 0 use. Don’t buy, this is actually retarded

ian balina sounds and talks like a dumb nigger but he actually has a good portfolio and does have solid signals but anyone with a brain could do what he could , he just invested his life savings and got lucky

Wants to be an exchange and a bitcoin that you can actually use irl

It's hardly luck. He created a pump group. That's how he did it. He finds and buys these ICOs then pumps the shit out of them when his followers fomo in. It's pretty genius desu.

Also he worked at IBM on 250k/year before all of this stuff. So fair play to him for leaving that.

>not investing in cuckbase2.1
>/biz

gas yourself you fucking coon

Threw a hefty chunk in, def going to short term moon like ICX

100%

Bought some more before the moon.

I see you're new here.

Off we go niggers.

SELL WALLS ARE GONE I REPEAT SELL WALLS ARE GONE BUY THE DIP