Someone please help me, two days ago I took my wife's credit card to buy some bitcoin at 18.000 dollars...

someone please help me, two days ago I took my wife's credit card to buy some bitcoin at 18.000 dollars. She's an award winning artist and had around 50k that I spent. What do I do she's going to find out tonight that I spent all her money she's going on business trip to Congo for a few months and she wont have any money left.
HELP ME

Other urls found in this thread:

sphere.social/?ref_code=5309-2337c99d
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Congo

Sounds like she wants to get blacked, white boi

Stop larping faggot

>business trip to the congo
shes cheating mate dont worry about the money

she'd never do that to me faggots Ive been loyal to her for 3 years

This is just larping but you can sell now and still have 35k

This is for you in max 4 months when she leaves you and takes all your gaines you cashed out from crypto, check out congo tourism, 90% is sex

>she'd never do that to me faggots Ive been loyal to her for 3 years

Your wife's son disagrees.

OP that sucks bro, what you should do is sign up and get 100 free Sphere tokens and HODL until the big moon mission is announced next year

sphere.social/?ref_code=5309-2337c99d

Good larp OP

She's gonna fuck a lot of dudes

he's just a bit tanned because my wife stayed in zimbabwe while he was in the womb

Its the christmas bait charlie brown

Ahaha! You are soooooo naive!! Do you honestly believe this?? cuck XD

Tell her OP, I dare you.
Her vagina is going to get Congo'd over and over.

no worry nigga. u r wife went to get blacked. it may take her couple of weeks to recover. by the time btc also recover. good luck

>an artist
>going to the congo

"I just want to create art, my love"

what about your wife's son?

Enjoy the AIDS. She's going there to get fucked by horse cocked savages who fuck her savagely with their horse cocks.

it's just a business trip you cucks

>business
>in the middle of the jungle

A. It doesn't matter cause she's gonna get AIDS/ebola and die in the Congo

B. Tell that bitch to get back to painting, she's gotta earn you some more BTC.

This is like some sort of AI optimized bait thread involving crypto, blacked, and cuck fetish.

Exactly what Veeky Forums wants.

She enjoying that Big Black Dick right now you cuck.
>Letting your wife go alone to Congo
What a fucking cuck

topkekku

She's literally going to the monster cock capital of the planet

Someone make more of these majin buu pink wojaks, they're gold

>award winning artist

pure coincidence

Kek, this is a top quality LARP

>Congo
I've heard on average the niggers there have the biggest penises on earth, the average being 8 inches. theres a very good chance the aids infested nigger she fucks will be 9 or even 10 inches long

keep your cuck fantasies to yourself soyboy she'd never cheat on a man like me I guarantee it

you lost 20k of her money

she's going to repay you with a black baby

>self reported dick sizes
>illiterates knowing how to use a tape measure
>telling the truth about it in a culture where dick size is the most important feature of a man

All of this comes together to form false statistics!

phew just got called by her and she says she aint coming back tonight, guess Im safe

Lol this is such top tier cuck LARPing. Love it. Fapped twice already.

You're gonna lose your wife

Hope you're not the retard that was talking about how to "over succeed" your wife the ither day
Ffs, just buy something low with that high btc and pray to god

A meeting @ work that's gonna take all night?

nah its a charity event for refugees she told me

The absolute state of Veeky Forums

Imagine if she found out while in Africa, got blacked by the entire continent, then came home and gave you ebola+super AIDS

she wont fuck anyone faggot besides Ill make her rich soon with bitcoin recovering

This has to be bait kek

out of my thread

you should have bought all the shit coins and just waited for the moons

>had around 50k that I spent
>buy some bitcoin at 18.000 dollars
'some bitcoin? dude, the way you even post this in a nonchalant way makes me completely understand why you would just take someone else's hard earned money for yourself without discussing it with them or asking. thinking 50k is just some amount of money is exactly why you should not be investing. get a job and invest your own money...after your upcoming divorce.

>xD