Family gathering for christmas

>family gathering for christmas
>hey user! merry christmas! condolences with your dad and grandma dying, small talk, etc
>so we start talking about crypto
>wanted to gloat about it so i open up blockfolio to show off
>tfw he sees me down 35% in the last 24 hours and he starts looking at me like I got scammed
FUCK I WAS SUPPOSED TO IMPRESS HIM NOT MAKE HIM THINK I GOT CONNED INTO A PONZI SCHEME STUPID FUCKING BL0CKFOLIO AND SHITTY BEAR MARKET ON XMAS OF ALL DAYS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lb8fWUUXeKM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

STOP LAUGHING STOP JUDGING ME AAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHH

Get scammed kiddo

>he fell for the ponzicoins

never forget rule number 1

Also git gud and download Delta, let's you view all time performance for your portfolio. Way fucking better than shitfolio

HAHAHAHAHHHAAAHAHAHHAHAHHAAGAGAGGGHGGHHG

I was asked about crypto by family yesterday as well.

mom's husband >hey so i saw in the papers the bitcoin is way down. you have some of that, right, ha ha ha?
me >No i sold when it was high
>oh. well good.

I actually bought the dip after I sold at as well. He doesn't need to know that.

my mom recently asked me about my crypto cause i told her i bought some way back then
i just said ah i lost them my harddrive died
whop de doo

Hey Uncle, check this out!

*pulls out wallet full of hundreds*

Would you also do this?

>I actually bought the dip after I sold at as well. He doesn't need to know that.
youtube.com/watch?v=lb8fWUUXeKM

>Fell into bear trap
Amateur.

Son I told you that the internet money was a scam.. You never listen to me or your mother. It's about time you get a job or get out of our house. Don't try and go crying to your mother, because she feels the same.

You are a real disappointment so.

>my mom’s husband
it’s literally the other side of the coin of my wife’s son

The second dip. Not the first.

FUCK YOU, DAD... !!! MY ALTCOINS ARE TAKING ME TO THE MOON! I'LL BE DRIVING IN A LAMBO SOON ENOUGH, AND YOU'LL BE BEGGING ME TO EAT MY DUST

My mom made fun of me.

It hurts bros

>mom's husband

YOU MEAN THOSE SHITTY FAKE INTERNET MONEY THINGS YOUR STINK FRIEND PANDAMAR WAS TALKING ABOUT??? DO YOU REALIZE HE SHIT ON OUR DRIVEWAY??? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU KIDS NOWADAYS????

>not manually inputting values into a spreadsheet
It's almost like you don't know how to actually manage your finances OR show off user

BZC

>show blockfolio to my family
>+40k in LINK
>+30k in ICX
>+50k in REQ
>+15k in Wabi

Everyone running to the christmas tree to open their gifts, everyone expects super expensive gifts from me
>everyone of them got a towel and cheap chocolate

How was I supposed to know that everything was in the red that day when literally the day before that everything was green??? IF YOU ONLY SAW THEIR FACES OF PITY ON ME GODAMMIT LIKE THEY WOULDNT EVEN LOOK AT MY OVERALL PORFOLIO RECORD AFTER THEY SAW THE LARGE LOSS BECAUSE THEY ALREADY JUDGED ME PREMATURELY AS A FINANCIAL FAILURE STUPID ENOUGH TO FALL FOR PYRAMID SCHEMES, FUCK THEM I AM EARNING MONEY WHY WONT THEY BELIEVE ME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

kek

Perfect

>have six figures in crypto
>gave family members gift that cost no more than $30
>mfw