Fellas, we are currently at the lowest point in bottom #2. It's all uphill from here

Fellas, we are currently at the lowest point in bottom #2. It's all uphill from here.

Other urls found in this thread:

livecoinwatch.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sure. still in a down trend though, there is zero reason to invest in BTC over an alt right now. If you buy BTC right now You are going to fucking lose money.

You WILL lose money.

uhh looks like my little boy has learned something new today! How lovely.

Splendid TA there newfriendo, I see you are an experienced trader.

>alts don't go down with BTC

What is next?
triple bottom ? :DDDDDD

> (OP)
>zero reason to invest in BTC over an alt right now.

Dumbest comment of the day. You'll lose money on a BTC pairing if BTC goes down. It's no coincidence that most charts match BTC movement.

It goes past the double and straight to 8k.

Every time BTC catches a small recover alts jump right back up into place. Its been happening every day.

They go down when BTC goes down but when BTC stops they shoot up.

DELET THIS

we don’t want normies catching the upswing

btc is outperforming superior hi cap coins today

been going up in satoshi value overrall feels good.

small problem OP, we went below the last bottom, so it's not a double bottom as we broke the floor

BTC needs to fucking go up for that to happen. BTC only outperforms other coins in the number of idiots who dont understand how value works as a concept.

This is a down trend dumbass. Stop trying to get people to fucking lose their money.

Actually you know what, have fun blowing away your money expecting it to recover.

This

Technical analysis is basically astrology.

Op is probably shilling as some whales or some shit a trying to make it look like shit is recovering so they can dump on suckers who think its a good idea to catch the magical mystical upswing.

you blind or something son?

those cat girls are fucking right. the second dip went lower.

when did i say any of that?
how large are your alt bags?

last bottom went to 11k

When you look at it on the linear scale, its much bigger than normal. Im thinking it keeps going down. BTC is a piece of shit. If you have not dropped out of it yet, you deserve to go to 0. Cash and Ethereum are much better products.

I made more than you this month.

how is 11,609 lower than 10,961, or do you just not know what you're supposed to look at?

how new are you?

The double bottom would be at 11k, not 13k

Removed all the stagnate coins or coins that lacked any correlation with BTCs movements. Cash and the greater alt market is the biggest bleeders of Core.

Ethereum and Bcash are going down too....

Thats because they are all on USD markets. All the USD coins crash when Bitchcoin does. Ripple didnt that one day because it was being pumped with ungoddly levels of money. But they are crashing less and less as Bitchcoin shrinks. It was they would crash harder. Then in the last dip, they crashes equally, then they crashed less. These are only small percents, but they are in a pattern. Bitchcoin is losing its influence.

Uhh,... there is no promise of a double bottom, ever... period.. or a double top.

Bought in at $4k so maybe $8-10K is a better place for bitcoin.

Doubt it will stay that low though. Not willing to stress about it

Didnt think Ripple was a player but in the other chart, its clearly adding to it. Greater alt market is still the biggest cause. Strength in numbers.

never said there was a promise, I just said he's looking for the double in the wrong place

I dont know man. I know how I feel and I think many feel like I do. I like my alts. I also hate that bloated piece of trash that crashes the entire market everytime someones not pumping it.

Since when is BTC like investing in the stock market? 10000 tonight ----captcha this

btc forks are coming up. the only reason you need free money

are you aware that TA is utter nonsense?

>btc dipped to 10.5k yesterday
>currently 13.5k and dropping
>double bottom

What?

He clearly meant bottom #1. Use your comprehension.

Currently at 12.6k
livecoinwatch.com/

Why is it 1k more on gdax?

USD