Drawthread: "Planet of the Apes: The Last Knight" Edition

>>>RULESReminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

The previous drawthread:

Other urls found in this thread:

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/35/0e/da/350eda021374e449c3376cdea5d75409.gif
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Anchor

Requesting my character in his changeling form. The art on the middle and side show how his face looks usually, but I'd be interested to see how he looks as a changeling, especially like the one on the left (less of a pale elf, and a slightly grimier, Voldemort style to the features, though I'm not picky).
He has pale green hair in his form and white skin, with white pupilless eyes surrounded by black lines. Beyond that, he'd probably have a resemblance to his human form, but go nuts. He's got a sunblade and leather armor like shown, and is probably in some awkward or unlucky situation knowing him, but I'm not that picky. Just curious to see how people would interpret him if you're interested.

Requesting my half-drow Bard sitting with a black-scaled Kobold in his lap. She's wearing a princess tiara and looking as smug as can be.

Recently in our game, Adinzard has been followed by a Kobold who's only wish is to be a Princess, and since he's technically a Prince of his house, she's smitten with him and he's not sure what to do about it.

Anchoring.

Looking good!

Haven't forgotten. I need to recover my backups and then I should be good.

Doing edit requests if anybodies interested

Requesting a character for an upcoming game
>Takes place on a tropical island
>Character is human modified to be amphibious
>Gray smooth skin (like a dolphin) with white pattern
>Wearing either swimtrunks or light sharkskin leather armor
>Armed with a railgun rifle
>Brown hair parted in the middle, brown eyes
>5ft tall

Hey Drawthread,

my players turned one of my random npcs into an important character so now I guess I need help showing them what she looks like.

She's basically Fio from Metal Slug, but if someone could draw fio without the hat and a bun instead of a ponytail, that would be great. Also, give her some casual clothes (I'm p ok with anything. Didn't really give her too much thought).

Becalmed at anchor!

orig ref

Understood on no promises. Just absolutely elated and you are a great artist. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Another anchor for the goblin.

I would like to request a logo/sign for my fantasy detective's, fantasy detective agency.

Name: Investigation Expertise Detective Agency

Tagline: "The clue is in the eye of the beholder"

oh nice, thanks.

Requesting my Tiefling Gunslinger/Alchemist.

Everything you need should be in the ref other than the sheathed sword and the gun in its holster around his belt, as well as a few vials sticking out of it as well

Any artists able to draw my request for my DnD 5e aaracokra monk character? It's like a bird person -barn owl mixed with a human.

She has minimal gear and clothing. Kinda tight-wrap "robes," a crossbow + bolts & crank, a sickle attached to a rope, and a pair of flight goggles.

Much thanks to whomever is willing.

hey! can you modify this pic?
i would like if he had a tricorne or a plague doctor mask to replace the helmet
and maybe if it's possible i would like to make visible the knife in the off-hand
Thanks a lot for your work anons!

I guess I should repost this in the new thread?

I'd like to put in a request for a character that's similar to this (young boy using a sword), but instead of a confident or cheeky grin, his expression is more of of teary-eyed "oh god what am I doing I have no idea what I'm doing with this sword" expression.

Kind of similar to this: s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/35/0e/da/350eda021374e449c3376cdea5d75409.gif

Requesting a heavy weapons low-rank grunt unit from a militaristic steel nation with a Helghast/Jin-Roh feel for a Wu Xing inspired setting. He's an easygoing dude with bouts of impulsive actions when it comes to moral decisions. He's in his mid 20s, has rust colored hair with greying tips (due to an ailment), and is a pretty tall guy at 6'2. Due to the large weight of his equipment, he's got a well built body on top of the bulky anti-projectile & blast-resistant armor he wears. The rank insignia he has on his shoulders is a black-bordered orange stripe with two thinner black stripes crossing through it. His uniform is pretty much like the picture on the right (with no helmet or mask), under Armor, but with the air filtration unit and heavy gauntlets of the suit on the left. He carries around an LMG on his back. He should have a goofy smile/grin with a thumbs up towards the viewer, if not then anything is fine. Thanks in advance to anybody who picks it up!

Requesting a illustration of Dr. Thunder (named after a empty can of discount soda found floating in a trash patch), a character in a post apocalyptic Waterworld styled game. A pure breed human 6ft male, 18 yrs old surfer boy archetype, shaggy blonde hair, shark tooth necklace, steel harpoon, conch shell on slung over shoulder on a rope, wearing short shorts, barefoot. Pose could be blowing a conch shell with one hand or two.

I like this image. artist got a blog or something?

regovrso on tumblr

Requesting the two characters in the reference done in the style of the queen card, with the suit replaced with snowflakes with the hooded one pointing down.

Thank you if you pick this up.

Requesting a warlock none-to-subtly based upon Bloodborne.

He carries a large slug-type creature smushed into a jar which is his warlock Patron, entirely unaware of the character himself.

He's a highly inquisitive and investigative type, and carries no weapons, relying instead on eldritch powers to fight with. He has a short, neatly trimmed beard, with dark brown hair and green eyes. If drawn with the helmet-mask on, it has a snail motif about it.

Feel free to try out whatever sort of pose you'd like for him, or if you want an idea he might be peering into the jar, studying the slug-thing.

Migrating from previous thread
This guy is an Orcish Investigator, based mostly on the Image #1 though his hair and beard are based off of image #3, though his hair and beard are black. On a similar note, his eyes are a dark red. His build proper is very much like Image #4.
As for clothes, he wears something very close to image #1, but he wears a poncho that is similar in style and color to image #2.
He is always smoking a dark cigar, and he has a bandolier with cigars instead of bullets.
He is always equipped with his flamberge greatsword and has a scabbard for it on his back.
He is a rather outgoing, charismatic, and handsome orc, and would probably be smiling.
Thank you in advance!

Had time to make some icons that should hopefully make my request seem a bit more detailed/interesting to create and with it being a new thread, might as well post it. Thanks in advance, you'll get another thanks when completed! Much love.

fhanks

Keep the card colors ( red black blue yellow) or just the theme and use the character colors?

Theme with the character's own colors.

requesting a drawing of my Oath of Conquest high elf Paladin. I don't have an exact image of him, and would love for any drawfriend to come up with one.

In the end, wherever your mind takes you, I'm fine with. All I request is that he has a very serious and mature look despite actually being very young for an elf. The right side of his face down to his neck is covered in burns, and his holy symbol (bottom right) be somewhere in his armor.

Style of armor, hairstyle, color scheme, honestly everything is up to the artist. Go crazy!

Migrating from last thread!

Requesting my paladin doing some downtime work. She's got blacksmithing as a trade in her background so her doing some steel hammering would be totally great to see! Feel free to do what you wish and just have fun above anything else!

Please and thank you if you consider this~!!!

Kindly requesting my assassin, pictured to the right, styled like this old illustration on the left, except the snake is roughly her size.

She went gathering giant snakes for venoms mid-game recently and just bash-n-tuck'd those suckers into her bag. Stumbling upon this illustration just made me think of that, so it'd tickle me to have one of her.

This is a really simple one but can I get the Snapchat Hot Dog as a Commissar?

>pure breed
>6 ft

Forgot Image

Can't draw faces or hands for shit, and i don't have time for anything too crazy or detailed but if a request interests me I'll give it a go. Maybe monsters or something? More in the mood for D&D than anything else

Requesting my Fallout RPG character, an ex-BoS Scribe who took to wandering the Wasteland after losing his Chapter and becoming disillusioned with the Brotherhood.

He's looks scruffy but relatively well-kept, with tanned skin, dark brown hair, and a heavy five o' clock shadow. He also has an old scar on his forehead, above his right eye and cutting through his eyebrow over towards his temple (Unlike Snake, however, he's didn't lose the eye).

His outfit should look mostly like the NCR Ranger Armor in B, except with a completely uncovered head, and the coat made from a set of tattered Brotherhood Scribe Robes (C).

And finally, his weapon is a Ballistic Fist (D) built into his right gauntlet, with a small revolver-style cylinder, chambered with shotgun shells.

Thanks!

How about a beholder sitting on a couch watching reruns of "Eye Love Lucy" on his scrying pool?

I was thinking less comical

Well, okay.
How about a goblin (traditionally ugly, stooped, and not friendly) stirring up a stewpot with various unidentified ingredients in it?

Update for trifling paladin vs dragon, OR are you still around?

I had several WIPs when you first posted, but I never got a response. Did you want me to continue? It's fine if you'd like someone else to give it a go

I would like to request a cheerful Kobold Princess (silver/blue scales, fancy dress, tiara with a sapphire in it) with a pair of Dragonborn bodyguards (both knights, so fully armored and carrying war banners, scales are a slightly duller silver than the princess's.). Her guards stand about three times her height.
The insignia on the banner is a stylized silver dragon coiled around a large diamond, wings spread.

Reposting from the last thread!

Hey it's not exactly RP related but I started playing a game called Dominions 4 a few days ago and I'm in love with a certain faction. In it, they have a very heavily armored elite unit called Blindfighters, which I'd like to see drawn up in 'high detail'. It doesn't actually have to be super detailed, but larger and maybe in an action pose would be really cool. Anyway, this is their description:

In the deep caverns of Agartha, sight is of little use. Most Agarthans have developed partial darkvision, but some infants are born blind. They are considered blessed by the Lord and given rigorous martial and mental training in the temples of basalt and marble. Blindfighters orient themselves by supernatural means and can only be led by Blindlords or mages. Blindfighters don heavy plate armor and carry kite shields with disturbing eyes painted on the surface.

Is that the amphibious Inuit sort of people?

Migrating request.

Requesting a mad psychiatrist/inventor fae skeleton that looks like pic related. He should be dressed in a black suit, with something like a white lab coat over it, and a mechanical hat like that of Mole from Disney's Atlantis movie. He has several pockets filled with glowing test tubes, medical tools and fae plants.

He should be doing SCIENCE! with an hesitant assistant/guinea pig, with his homunculi "nephews" helping him and going "he's so cool, I wanna be just like him when I grow up!". His "nephews" look like smaller versions of him, but with transparent skin and weird number of eyes, sorta like Nurglings from Warhammer 40000.

You can draw just the fae skeleton himself if you prefer.

I want to request one of the main antagonists of our campaign. The reason he's disappointed is because his only son didn't pick his side when he gave him the chance before starting the boss fight against his body double(which we only found out was a doppleganger after said son was having an emotional breakdown thinking he had actually killed his father). Then he tried dropping the entire fort on us before the wizard evac'd us out of there.

Father of the year, everyone.

Howdy! I'm requesting a piece of character art for a gunslinger I'm going to playing in a campaign based off of the world of Kill Six Billion Demons.

I've decided to play a devilish rifle-wielding gunslinger, and was hoping one of the generous dudes here could pull together the references in my image to make something cool! If one of you takes this up, feel free to put some spin on it. K6BD is a mad mashup of aesthetics and styles, and I tried to get a bit of that with the references I've pulled together; but if you have a funny idea that you think would look cool, then be my guest!

Migrating from many other threads:
I'm Requesting this guy over here, he's enterely made of nanomachines, so he can take any shape and/or looks according to his mass, but he usually appears like this.

The body, clothes and pose of the elf guy. The crystals are not present.
The face and hair of the guy on the top right.
With his left hand he's not casting a thunder spell, but he's instead using the nanomachines of said hand to craft a figure similar to the lady used as reference (scaled down, of course).
He's looking as said figure with the same expression of elf-guy.
For any doubts, I'm here and thank you in advance.

Yes. They're the greatest. Both they and Agartha are so full of flavor.

CAUTION MIGRATING REQUEST
Requesting a weedy/scrawny kobold skirmisher.
Wearing armor and helmet on the left. With shield of guys on right.
Has two javelins and a xiphos. His shield should bear the image of a swordfish.

wip

Not to tell you how to make your character, but if he had a condition, wouldn't his hair start going grey at the roots rather than the tips?

Is that Regan Arataka?

Requesting a drawing of my Half-Elf Inquisitive Rogue/Hexblade Warlock.

He is very serious, intimidating, and shows no fear also he's a detective.

He also uses a sentient rapier that has a Spanish accent and is usually cracking jokes or wisecracks. Have fun with it.

Not the original requester, but I am loving the hell out of that tiefling. She's adorable!

Thanks for picking it up, it's looking great! The grey tips are actually his original hair color. The rust color is the effect of his ailment (one that is effecting a big chunk of the Steel Nation population).

maybe

Reposting:
"Hi

I'd like to request a monk for a PF game
He's half Asian half Caucasian, dark mid lenght messy hair, sharp features. Stats are Str16, Dex22, Con14 so he's pretty athletic

He traveled a lot during the campaign and his clothing should reflect that, he has wester pants (dark leathery), western boots. Middle easter belt (similar to Altair's from AC) witha thick rope around it and a beaded collar tied to it. A simple shirt and white with floral pattern Kimono jacket with short sleves and a hood on top

Middle picture is how he started (done by me ages ago), right is the closest I found around internet, left was a commision from almost a year ago that never got to be finished

If possible I'd like a dynamic pose

Thanks in advance"

dubs must be appeased

Hope you like it my dude

>taking a selfie

goddamnit.

Just became a level 20 wizard in my 5e game and have been trying to get a cool picture for him. He just got out of a clone situation so he looks super young like 20 years of age. He has shaved head with a white beard on his head is a viking helmet with one horn pointed the wrong way. His robes are in picture his staff is a large ornate staff that looks like its made out of puzzle pieces on his spell book is a diagram of the planes also in pic no need for great detail just the basic shape. He has two bags on each side one is a bag of holding one is a bag of devouring (holding is on top Devouring is on bottom.)

>He has shaved head with a white beard on his head

Commas are your friends, user.

that's really nice, thank you.

I actually like this more, because it looks like he's giving a thumbs-up to a crowd.

Pretty great, either way.

noice gets for appeasing a gets

Requesting a fat golem made out of butter.

Requesting the Girl on the left holding the shield with her left hand and holding the sword with her right
or for those who play Pokemon, Hex Maniac holding Aegislash as a sword and shield

Like a flesh golem type of thing? How realistic do you want it?

I think he more means a butter golem.

Oh, like a physically fat golem, i thought fat as in 'butter is a type of fat' sort of thing

If it helps, I wouldn't mind a realistic, disgusting flesh golem image. I actually have a use for it, what with one of my characters being a necromancer.

I would but i don't really wanna look up rotting flesh for reference

Reasonable.

If at first you don't succeed

Requesting these two elves.
They dressed in modern combat gear and weapons and are crouching behind rubble / broken walls.
There is a Martian tripod fighting machine stalking about in the background

The female, Morgan has red hair green eyes and a blue glowing amulet around her neck.

The male, Lorne has dark eyes and tribal tattoos (think south seas) on his face and with dreads coming out of his helmet.

A golem made from butter. The figure of the man is rotund. Perhaps armed with a giant butter knife?

Requesting a comfy Krieg soldier sitting in an arm chair with a cup of hot coco in his left hand and a news paper in his right hand with his left leg on his right leg like in pic related whilst wearing Leman russ tank slippers like the panzer slippers in pic related also.

Thanks a lot! It came out great!

Hey Veeky Forums Drawfriends, I need a picture of a Tortoise wearing a top hat

Made my day, not the requesrer, just funny as fuck

Requesting this, but with Guilliman and Cawl.

Requesting THIS, but with Guilliman and Cawl.

Hoping someone might be willing to take a crack at drawing up my half orc bard.

Pic related has most of the details I'm after down pat, though I'd like it if his outfit had a green shirt and a darker brown on the coat (and less dwarf-y proportions). Additionally if he could have more of a roguish expression on his face that'd be appreciated.

I'll try. I haven't drawn since the first few Creed memes years ago, don't expect magic.

If someone else can do it better probably would be better than mine

Migrating thread

Requesting my Fire atronach/fire elemental, she has a Jesica Nigri build, and her body looks like red cracked stone with glowing fire underneath, her hair is also fire. And she wears a gold/bronze sort of bikini armor to cover up the important bits but not much else, as well a wields a sword with a similar cracked earth/fire underneath design

You might get more bites if you included a reference image of what a fire atronach is.

Anchoring this promising WIP from the recently dead thread.

There is no way to know if your too hot to handle laptop will allow you to even read this, drawanon, but be as it may be, I must give you my thanks for your interest and send my best wishes in your refrigeration efforts.
I'm perfectly okay with waiting for a return to proper, lasting working conditions. So, I will be anchoring it in the following threads, but there is no pressure from my part. After all, if your hardware never recovered or you suffered a case of Life Happens, I can just call a mulligan, wait another week, and start the request anew.
So. Thank you, and good luck.

Requesting my smug witch with tired eyes. She's got blond hair and a latchkey on a chain around her neck.

Take as many liberties as you want. Thanks!

oops fuck

Witches have been popular lately.

Good.

Someone should draw non-human witches. There's a dearth of Harpy enchantresses and centaur brew-nags.

i want to see this!

Requesting my Male Drow Bard/pirate/conquistador
I really like him to have a "pirate" longcoat and under that we can see a little of his breastplate. His weapon of choice are his Crossbow and a Backup Cup hilted rapier. He always carry with him his black violin strapped to his back when is not used.
He has a darkblue/black skin color and yellow eyes. He keep his head shaved but he grows a medium white beard like the ref pic. and he looove is hat!

if you are curious for his bg : He was a musician slave for a Drow matriarch priestess of Lolth. He escaped some years ago after a male "revolution" in his Underdark city and for like 30 years he travelled the world. Then he found a pirate crew (other pcs) and they sailed and sacked for a year. They have been contacted by the king of a certain kingdom that offered pardon for an exploration and now they're exploring a new continent inhabited by mayan like lizardfolk.
Finally we've found the capital city of the lizardfolk empire and now we are sieging it and we have the king as an ostage.

Requesting a TIE pilot turned smuggler.
Take whatever creative liberties you feel like.

Uh... thanks user me too.

A bit of an unusual question, but what's the source for the right/top-right pictures? Another drawthread? I really like them...

Thanks. Looking forward too it.