Galactic Federation

Hello Ambassadors hopefully this time we can keep the session from ending so prematurely. How are you all?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/uuaxn5
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ah hello Karl. What news?

Well with the absence of Carter from his role as an ambassador to the Wastes it has gotten very weird dealing with beings like the Andronians and our new friend Ivan. It has got me very worried for the fate of the Federation.

Any news of the Dukedom?

Hail, federation! How do the negotiations go.

Inkito is that you?

Do we know when Carter will be back?

The Jenorians have opened a tech vault to us. It seems to be mostly medical and agricultural tech. However they have promised to reveal some military tech to us soon.

Yes. It is me. So far we seem to have nearly completed the federation ringworld. The colony ships will be starting soon. And, we shall begin a new era.

Really. Carter will be missed. Hopefully the Jenorians who were integrated will enjoy their new lives, and also do you know about the Qui. Very interesting people.

What do you mean by colony ships Inkito? And I apologize for the stalled negotiations,I've been waiting for the Director to arrive so we can finally finish this civil war business.

I believe the Qui are part of the Dukedom Inkito. And I'm sure Carter's return will be soon he's probably been busy on some new bioweapon or plague.

Baron what technology of note have you found?

One is a device that can reverse the aging process, which is most remarkable I think. Another is a machine that can grow exotic crops in tremendous speeds, far quicker than any natural method.

Oh. I mean... for the federation ringworld. To colonize it. We have already completed it. So far we are just moving in Flora and Fauna into the continents and oceans. It will take nearly just two more weeks to complete it, and we shall begin a new era.

Well perhaps we can arrange a trade for some of those technologies. I can think of how useful it would be to have military and economic leaders live longer. Especially if they're competent.

Oh. Us ploraxians would like to have it, and it would be beneficial for the federation to have it as a whole. Also, about the whole SFC-Crown situation... it is really hard to do currency transfers with two different currencies, maybe your economy would benefit from the SFC?

The Jenorians find there is noting the outside world can give them, besides hope.

We have endured with our economic situation, and the Rok will never have their precious gold taken from them.

Hmmm very well. It seems strange to populate a diplomatic station with so many creatures and plants. How armed is the station and more importantly what are we doing with Serenity?

>the madman of Ivan sits in his newly reappeared shuttle and seems to fiddle with thin air.

VERYYyyyyyyyyy well my friends.................I shall..........stay here till I am ...needed

>astral materialises

thank god hes stopped walking around here, I swear he could see me from inside the code. its creepy man

Hello Ivan any news you'd like to grace us with?

>ivan shifts and a small black vortex drops a mirror in the admirals hand

pppppppppretty bauble......smooth and shiny bauble.............put your hand through the glass

Hello Karl

I'd rather not.
>The Admiral places it on a nearby table
What does it do?
Hello Rukaar I'm glad to see you here again.

Hello Karl have you seen my sister around,i saw her a minute ago after she attacked me...the third time today

nnnnnnnnnno trust in my crafts?..............fine

>the mirror vibrates slightly and ivan sticks his head through the mirror

magic of transport..........hang it up aaaaaaaand I will deliver requests of my craft........without my aura of fun.......for a little payment.

>he disappears and the mirror hurls out a small book covered in a dark tar like substance

fffffffffeel free to...browse my wares..........I can make them all.

[just ask about them, also ivan and astral are considered in the same room so you can talk with both]

I am sad to say I have not Rukaar. It seems strange for her to attack you perhaps she is angry at your courtship of the Rippress.
Astral can you translate this book? Only the things that are the most important and powerful of course.

She is always angry, she wishes to be the Lord of the Rumar but i was the one to stand up against our father.And she is upset that i have stopped funding her research

>picking up the book astral flicks through what he can read

well admiral I can say they are all "powerful" but its what you want I need to know. theres self cleaning pots, energy draining swords, beds that walk so you can sleep and do work. half the shit is crazy and the other is mad crazy but it all seems to work, not sure how though.

any particular items of intrest? they all seem to require some form of source to work some say batterys some say the sin of a loved one? why would a pleasure device need sin?

>Astral scratches his head

>A he'll Ishmael screech echoes over the Vox system, the hissing scream of a thousand voices giving way to booming laughter.
>"AhahahahahahaHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-"

What kind of research? I suspect a play for your position by her and perhaps someone who is using her as a tool to break down your nation.
Is there any armor Astral? Perhaps we can find a shell for you to use so we can interact personally.

>astral looks about

what the fuck was that?

>his seage unit lights up and gets into defensive position

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY NETWORK YOU BASTAD, I SPENT NEARLY A WEEK GETTING THAT JUST HOW I WANTED

there is quite a bit of armour, and I have plenty of shells. any specific functions of just light weight and durable?

I doubt that Karl,she may want to lead but we are family,she would be dead with out me and father would still live,she won't kill me or our people.Hell i'd trust her to rule more than any other rumarian.
I guess it is just "sibling rivialry",that is the term yes?

sounds a bit extreame. but hey now will someone tell me who this faggot is?or I'm going to purge the system, and that's hard work

Everything my family does is extreme,but i have no knowledge of him or who he is

>inspiration strikes

your vox, right? carter told me about you, stealing and all that shit.

what do you want from this "humble" AI

NO PRISIONERS
*100 heavily armoured men storm the room and begin firing on everyone*

Well perhaps this is something more. He'll I had a few siblings and even with our rivalries we never went as far as violently attacking each other. Well at least not repeatedly.
Power armor would be best. But nothing powered on anything esoteric like souls please. I'd rather not be cursed.
Whenever Ivan or the Court appears

The hell-
>Ducks as a flurry of shots appears out of the void and hit some of his men
And you are?

Rolled 76, 91 = 167 (2d100)

>the siege unit turns and opens fire, projecting a shield for the others

FOR BATTLE

Me name is Cuptrain Dichirss scum, You dare entail conversation with aliens?!
You shall perish traitor!!!
*Calls an artillery strike on your position*

Rolled 17 (1d100)

>blocking every shot I cut down 76 of the hundred men with my fire. next I cancle the strike orders and replace it with retreat

you DARE fire upon MY FRIENDS?

>rolling for cyber hack to make all your forces fall to the ground out of pain wit ha noise feed back loop in their comms

As the men retreat i draw all of my grenades and suicide bomb into you.
FOR THE EMPRAH

Rolled 2, 12, 18, 10, 14 = 56 (5d20)

>I pull my sidearm and aim some shots. Sending five into the grenade equipped men.
Ooc d20s seem more appropriate for sidearms

FOR THE OMNISHIAA

YOU SHALL NOT DEFEAT ME

>I leap at the being and throw him into a wall smothering he grenades with my corpse

You cannot defeat us!!!!
*blows up in glorious explosion*

>dragging myself to my feet, I feel the burn shrapnel and what would be pain for an organic.

you....mother fucker

>I grab the sort of alive being and disappear for a hour. my visage returns as my shell does his work

he is being questioned

>The maddened laughter dims a bit, slowing down into dark chuckling.
>"Oh, it has been far too long. Hello Federation, how are you doing?

>the AI seems to brighten at the sound of another system dweller. he enters the system but as carter warned in a closed circuit so the thing couldn't reach him instantly.

I am astral being, and you are vox correct? care to tell me why you have come today and how I may assist you?

theres power armour here, the cost is apparently...... a favoured weapon, a drop of blood and a.....banana?

the source is blood lust, so I think the more you wish for battle the better the suit works?

do you want to commission ivan? [y/n]

bumpety bump

Hmmm I will see.
Ooc at the airport so will post infrequently.

[ill take that as a maybe]

>the being closes the book and drops it into some unseen pocket

that's for later

The Perfected movement has increased on my borders,including several worm like entities that seem to be used for boarding purposes

any hopeful ways for me to help? any for me to win? any tech needed? or then there Ivan but he's a buckets worth of screws and bolts loose.

I have no need for tech,but the Noo may,they are not an army and the perfected are moving towards them,we have been engaging them but they just flee then come back an dpush into the Noo more,no perfected have reached the Noo yet though

U͜nit ̛one ̢wa̛s ͘h̷e̷ading ͘t̀o ͜pl͝or̡ąx͠ia ͠bu͝t ͘g̕ot ̀stuck̨ ͘i̢n̡ ͢a w͝o͜r͡m̶h͜o͢l͝e͠ ańd ͠found̢ anot̴he͢r ͘a̸ĺtér̡n̷a͜te e͟a̷rth͠ it̨'s̢ ͜co͢m͝p̶lete̵l̶y ͠emp̨t̡y e̛x̨c͜ept ̛fo͟r͘ t͡hę bu̧i̢ld̕in̷g̛s w͢e aré no̶w̛ co̧n͞sid͢er̛ing̷ ̷using ̴i̛t ̴as̨ a pr͟e̢t͝e͠n̵d̸ h̵o̸m͡e̛ ̢wor͢ld ̷s͠in͡c͡e ap͟par̡entl̸y those a̷r̢e̢ ̀a͝ ̸g̶ood i͞dȩa

where the hell have you been?

betus sends his regards

>The -thing- that has manifested itself through the vox systems begins to chuckle a bit, observing Astral.
>"Oh, hello there. Another system-dweller I see, what an intriguing site. Indeed, I am Vox, Representative of the Court. I came to check up on the recent situation around here, since I haven't been around much. Had some 'complications you see."

That is very interesting but more importantly where do you put your waifus?

>the AI regards vox with his own chuckle

if it were not for a warning and knowledge that you are a court entity and thus akin to a divine being I would believe you were a subpar AI construct. but I have a feeling there is more than meets the eye, so tell me. what do you want to know? and what can you do? I'm simply curious.

Well I'll catch you up. The Andronian crusade invasion after the Great War was stopped before it could begin,the Raltekian Imperium was met,the galactic map initiative started,Beally was arrested,the UE is on the brink of war and Rukaar is married. That should be it how's the Court?

I got married,The UE is falling apart,The Noo have allied the Rumar,Beally's race has invaded,and my race has it's original power back

Bump

> Vox seems highly amused by Astral question.
>"What do I want? Merely knowledge my friend, knowledge for its own sake. I desire to learn all about this reality and it's myriad secrets. As for what I can do? Well, when you have a network that spans whole galactic clusters, there'should a whole -world- of possibilities to explore.

>Vox seems slightly surprised at this.
>"Well then. So an invasion was halted, a whole new imperium encountered and war is on the horizon. Congratulations on the marriage though Rukaar, may it be long and fruitful. Also, Beallyou was arrested you say? Why pre-tell?

She comitted war crimes

So Vox what has happened to OMEGA and the rest of the Court? Are they still waiting for Carter?

Bump keep the thread alive everyone. Gonna be on the plane

Hail from the Privateer's Guild! I know many of you may have had some violent run-ins with our members in the past, but now that our bounties have been redacted after the assitance in the Battle of Belloch-456, I assure you we are law-abiding citizens (for now).

Who are ya,and whats a privateer?

It's like a pirate, but more legal, friend.

Well i'm a Pirate Lord,so your like me but a wimp?

From a certain perspective, I suppose, yes. We just treat piracy purely as a business venture. Being a "wimp" is totally acceptable so long as it's profitable.

But given your title as a pirate lord, might you be interested in some sort of collaboration Lord Rumar?

*Rukaar

Im listening boy

Well, rumor has it that there's a rather large group of asteroids full of valuable minerals. The only problem is, there in the middle of a nature reserve famous for its pods of Space Amoebas that use the minerals for food.

Personally, I'm sure the creatures could make do with a little less food, but I'm afraid not everyon sees it that way. I'm sure if this was made into a joint venture with a upstanding gentleman such as yourself, things would go much smoother.

What i get from this,i have minerals,and your smooth talk angers me

why should i help you

>Vox merely gives an odd hum.
>"OMEGA was wounded in a manger far worse than what I had suffered, nothing has been heard from it since that incident. The Court has also gone strangely silent and reclusive, we barely hear anything from them anymore. I think this might have to do with whatever they brought Carter into the Court for.

>Vox gives a rather odd whirring sound at this however.
>"War Crimes? What exactly did she do that would be considered as War Crimes?"

I have no idea,genocide i think is what i heard

I want to join. Should I be a Sslyth or Lincoln F. Sternn?

sslyth

dubs confirms
>a sibilant voice whispers through the council chambers
Greetingsss, Council. I am Zzyxx Ssethh, of the Free Sslyth Holdingsss in Sshalamar. It isss and honor to meet with you.

>occasionally his tongue flicks from his mouth, tasting the air

>he seems to carefully consider his economy of movement, conserving as much energy as possible

>He stands from his throne,his voice booming through the chamber
I,am Lord Rukaar of the Rumarian Empire!

What brings you here Zzyxx,are you here to join this federation or simply ally or trade with a member

we have a discord too if you want the link

We ssseek aid, your lordssship. My people are starving and we are running low on resssourcesss...

I'd be glad to join.

discord.gg/uuaxn5

Well in that case you would do well to avoid joing the federation as a true member,your kind can join as allies like mine

now do you have worlds,i have plenty resources,we could help and you kind would not need to change your traditions or currency

Does anybody know the proper method of disciplining three unruly children out to kill each other? I'm trying to get them to conquer some dirt world to make our new-body-production plans go smoother, but these dipshits keep making a mess and getting in fights.

I've considered giving them a mission to collect an asset of ours, and give the garbage planet to the winner, but I don't know if that'll cause more troubles or not.

I'd like a response ASAP, I have to go deal with a vaguely defined threat by lounging around in a water park.

Who are you

memer, that's the plot of an expansion for the sequel to the game that image comes from. pay no mind

I would gladly join, but my holdingsss are few and I am the only one among my race who ssseessss the dire ssstraitsss that we find ourssselvesss in. My people are fractured from infighting and ssshere arrogance. They will not sssee reassson, or accept any aid.

Is there anything that they answer to?

My people only anssswer to violence or the promissse of power. It will be a hard sssell to get them to join the federation.

I simply thought it might be profitable; You can never have too many minerals. There's no need to be rude, chum

If they want to kill each other that bad, let them. Then only the most cunning among them will be left, and the conquering of said planet will go much better. Or just separate them.

They sound like smart people, if a bit stubborn. But you're situation sounds fairly similar to the problems that plague the Guild, a bunch of captains all out for glory, fortune, and all that. We normally settle our differences via mock battles, drunken brawls, and duels, to keep losses at a minimum.

Now if you would like to hire a little firepower to motivate your people to kiss and make up, that would be a whole new conversation.

One of our oldessst traditionsss is to form a mercenary band and travel the ssstarss, selling our ssservices to the highessst bidder. I myssself spent my formative yearsss tesssting my blade in the rimward quadrant.

Alasss, it is as you sssaid. My people are intelligent. They would resssissst any attempt to conquer them from within.

Adam walks in wearing his signature great coat and cap, he meanders over to the talking privateers, "Who's lookin for work? Cause if you need it, the Censors can always use more friends, err soldiers." The general nods his head, and throws a square thrinket down on the table "You fellas ever seen something like this before?"

>he peers at the bauble
Can prose be more purple?

"So, are you going to ask what it is, or just gaze at it in a stupor?"

>Vox seems a god deal surprised at this revelation
>"Genocide, oh my. I mean, I knew she was highly unstable, but I didn't think she would go -that- far."

I didn't think you were finissshed ssspeaking.

He looks at the serpent with disbeif "I'm going to throw you, Ok this a small puzzle we give to welps when their born, or spawned, or pulled, we can even sprout from fucking ground," He holds the cube up. "Here it's simple just move it around like so," he then proceeds to mix up the 4 colored cube into a a mish mash of colors that offends the senses, "Now this is the fun part, when you do this to it! IT EXPLODES!." he tosses it at the snakeman "Hurry you have 120 seconds!"

>the Sslyth promptly tosses the cube into a waste-disposal incinerator

I am not here to play games.

How is everyone? And just to note I am the Ambassador of the United Empire ruled from Terra and by the grace of the Emperor. And Lord General what do you have in mind?