Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1611: A Cat Is Not Fine Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>JumpChain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iREL5UYByd0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lies.

Reposting this for feedback.

>After you were all so nice to Steampunk I've felt inspired to finish my WIP jump that's sat half finished on my computer for months. But the problem is that other than 3-4 things I have no idea on what to use as items outside the mecha customization section. How would people feel about not having an item section other than a small general one? That way you could spend more points on either perks or covert them to customization points. And fuck I literally just got an idea on a way to redo origins that probably makes things better. And no I'm not going to say what jump it is in hopes of the extremely unlikely chance someone decides to claim it and I don't have to struggle with it anymore.

But I love my pussy! I clap it all the time and feed it little sausages. I feel like we've together all my life! You don't even know how close my pussy and I are, user.

We've had jumps without big item sections before, so go for it.

>Not liking catgirls
>Being that much of a faggot

>little sausages.
What? Don't you have some standards for your pussy, user?

You could always ask for item suggestions.

Leave me alone dammit

Bigger ones won't do. They just don't fit and I don't want my pussy to chose on some big sausage.
Besides I'm not a big fan of sausage in general. I prefer fish, strangely my pussy doesn't. Go figure.

The highest standard, probably.
Hey kid, wanna /ss/?

A cat is always fine. ALWAYS!

>Big sausages won't fit in my pussy
What?

Jaspar like to be handfed little pink sausages. Like you get on cocktails sticks. He'd choke on larger sausages. I spoil him rotten, but he's old and deserves some pampering.

I... Wha... but you were saying... blergh?

user's pussy is an actual cat user, that is the joke.

Anyone have a general idea on the range of bending from Avatar? I'm wondering if a genius earth bender could be useful in siege warfare by dealing with the walls from a safe distance.

Bumi cleared an entire city of Fire Nation troops by himself, without moving from his location at the center of the city.

If you opened a Jumperland theme park, what would be the top attractions?

easily, yes.

Mustache Rides, only 50 cents

youtube.com/watch?v=iREL5UYByd0

WaifuWorld

Excellent. Thanks user and Satan. Do you need to do the chi dance they do to make the magic happen or can you be more subtle?

I'd love to watch that but its blocked in the US

Chi Dance? Oh for fuck sake, have you only seen the movie?

yes you need to do the "chi dance" with all bending abilites, the only exceptions being flying (special airbending technique) and combustion (special firebending technique were you make things explode with your mind trough an eye tatoo on your forehead)

Items aren't necessary for a jump

Yeah, and clips of the show here and there. Even as someone unfamiliar with the series you could tell they were butchering it in the movie.

Alright, thanks for the heads up

>Blocked in the US
Rest in pieces

.It does require physical movement of some kind, but at one point the Earthbending King bends earth using only his face.

It's less a dance and more "martial arts", as all the bending style movements were based on RL martial arts.

Also a sufficiently skilled Bender can bend without it. Bumi bends just by moving his face at several points.

Hey people I need ideas for perks in Married with children. Throw your worst.

>Excellent. Thanks user and Satan. Do you need to do the chi dance they do to make the magic happen or can you be more subtle?
The various kata are needed to focus your powers, yes. It's possible to bend without them, but not to get any major effects out of it. Mostly it's just unconscious little links between your emotional state and the nearby elements. An angry firebender might cause nearby flames to flare up, for example. That said, it's possible to simplify your moves so they can be done with the bare minimum of movements, twitching your hands or even face and getting a result. Also, firebending and airbending, being related to breath, can be done by inhaling and exhaling.

Bending is accompanied by martial arts moves most of the time. It's not a 'dance', in fact, movement is generally 1 to 1 or nearly so with the element's movement, it's not so painfully elaborate as in the movie. And as was said, master benders don't need those movements at all.

Viacom is amazingly cancerous.

Question for YJ user if you're around. The only valid combos are the ones in the combo pdf right? So I wouldn't be able to combine Glitch and Avatar to create copies of myself while hiding on the internet or in a videogame?

Nah, it doesn't work. You would still suffer from the drawbacks despite not having an Exaltation.

Didn't think I'd actually need to spell that out. But since I'm updating it anyway, might as well include a line about it somewhere.

It is? Huh, I must've missed something.

Mostly it means there hasn't been much in the way of questions about my jumps. So I'm just kinda lurking, pretty busy with IRL stuff lately, and falling into existential despair.

That said, I've got a few weeks free now, so I'll probably kick my glacial writing pace back up into gear for Fair Folk and the update for Infernals.

Marriage and children.

The VR machines, exotic food, the planetary tour guides, the space elevator ride. Oh, and me, of course. Got to get those extra vanity points

>But since I'm updating it anyway, might as well include a line about it somewhere.

Sorry you have to deal with rules-lawyer-y assholes, Mard.

The Peggy tree needs a perk to ensure absolute Fidelity from your spouse no matter how rough things between the two of you get.

Items aren't really necessary, if they don't fit the setting then don't include them. Might I ask what setting it is, though? You mentioned mecha customization and it set off my curiosity.

>not having this thing called trust in a relationship
>letting it get toxic to the point you need perk fiat just to ensure your wife won't go elsewhere

Dude.

I love that my country translates this as "married with burdens"

Its better than Wanker Country.

Welcome to JumpChain, may I take your order?

Eh, I don't really mind that much. It's not like it's a complicated thing for me to do, or like glancing at the SB thing took very long.

It just means I lost another little shred of faith in humanity I didn't know I still had.

They're the only official combos, yes. The combination you're suggesting is actually in the combo pdf under Glitch+Blight, but substituting Blight with Avatar is reasonable.

Is there anything in the Mare Tranquillitatis Moon Server? If I choose that as my starting location, do I need to sacrifice memories to leave?

I think it's less that, and more that Al has at least a dozen opportunities to cheat with 10/10 women, and never does. Despite his apparent hatred for Peggy.

The most delicious foods and beverages of Over 800 worlds,the daily raffle for superpowers,the spook house Where you are presented with customized illusions that take you to the far end of the level of fright, you would be comfortable with from a Spook house,arcade games not found anywhere else, the orbital freefall experience Drop ride,the world tour sky ride with all the Teleportation gates so you really see all the wonders of the world in five minutes,the roller coaster with hyperdimensional curves, angles and architecture.
no you haven't seen the show, It's a total thing with Al and they are miserable together,Al and Peggy's relationship is already toxic, gets it

If you git gud then you can do it with less movement. Bumi could do fairly advanced bending by just moving his facial muscles and one character in Korra could bend entirely with his mind.

Cool, thanks.

I kinda want a jump for Simulacrum but Awakened and/or Transcendi would probably end up being OTB.

The ability to insult people in a casual tone -- but in a particularly cruel and cutting way.
I haven't seen a lot of the show, but from what I have seen, it never ceases to amaze me how fast that family goes for the jugular.

Ability to have people brush it off as if you told them they were having a bad hair day optional, but preferred.
Like, seriously, it is amazing how much shit they fling at each other and just absolutely do not care.

I would open up Eggmanland. Actually, I did that in Rollercoaster Tycoon, but the requirement to get people to actually show up to the park did mean I couldn't destroy the OSHA. So instead I mostly just tried to emulate sections of Sonic Colors and Twinkle Park.

a appearance/job hunting perk that makes it so you will always find work based on your looks, no matter how ludicrously poor Your other qualifications are.

Can you add a 50 CP item or perk to the Log Horizon jump?

>That said, I've got a few weeks free now, so I'll probably kick my glacial writing pace back up into gear for Fair Folk and the update for Infernals.
Yay!!! I can't wait for the update!

>The ability to insult people in a casual tone -- but in a particularly cruel and cutting way.
I haven't seen a lot of the show, but from what I have seen, it never ceases to amaze me how fast that family goes for the jugular.

Ability to have people brush it off as if you told them they were having a bad hair day optional, but preferred.
Like, seriously, it is amazing how much shit they fling at each other and just absolutely do not care.
> a appearance/job hunting perk that makes it so you will always find work based on your looks, no matter how ludicrously poor Your other qualifications are.
Well... Not Bad.

Hey, One-Armed user, another WoW question...

If you bought two (or even all three) of them, would the Knifu, Skull, and Anuleth be able to hear each other and talk amongst themselves?

the ability to enjoy ridiculous And gross combinations of edibles like tang sandwiches and Snow cones made with actual snow and cough syrup

For the sake of hilarity, yes.

"Fiat"

Jalter is best tsundere.

hey, if I spend the points on more than one artifact, can I import one item as more than one artifact?

also if I import an item that can switch forms as an artifact does the effects of the import carry over to the other forms?

Make it worse. Import Xal'atath into the Skull as its Spine, then use RWBY or MCU2 or something to merge Aluneth into the main result.

Excellent. Now to figure out if I can somehow fit Anuleth in my build too, or if I'll only have void and fel influences in my gear.

I can just imagine them all bickering amongst themselves.

That could be fun too...

Is it wrong of me to want both of them?

Salter, Jalter, Santler, and Santler Lilly are all pretty good.

Yes, but expect some weirdness.

and yes, but only partially compared to the mode the artifact corresponds with.

if memory serves wasn't an option to import the skull of Someone you have defeated as the Skull of the Man'ari My Jumper has an extensive trophy collection and could stand getting some more use out of it. Have you considered doing something like that?

Not at all, user. Not at all.

Santler Lily is a cute! A CUTE!

I'm going to need you to reread the description for the Skull of the Man'ari.

Take your time. You'll see it.

I'll try to make it live up to expectations then. Anything in particular you're looking forward to?

Think I just need to finish up the Scenarios now? But of course this is my first time doing those, so not sure how long they'll take to do.

Second best succ

Wait, what are you updating in Infernals?

>Three Jeannes
Oh god what do I do? Alterlily is too tiny to be a waifu!

Well succ a duck, it's Red!

Alterlily is ideal height for daughteruing though.
See

Alterlily can be your daughteru instead!

...So, Alterlily has three moms?

Sure, why not?

What is your Kamen Rider build, and why ISNT it Rabbit Tank?

Buffing the Sacred Azure and Sorcerous Initiation perks a bit, adding the option to buy higher Circles of Sorcery with that, adding a few new items, giving the Prayer Strips item some more options, folding the 200cp items into background discounts, changing some of the companion prices, restructuring the Akuma and Mortal Form drawbacks, adding Cytherea stuff, clearing up some awkward wording and typos, finally completing the lexicon thing at the end, and then adding Scenarios.

...I think that's all?

>Scenarios
what are those going to be like?

Elemental Pole of Fire

I need it.

First off, use protection and that won't be a problem. Secondly, go see a doctor and get some cream or something. Don't spread that shit around, slut.

>Buffing the Sacred Azure and Sorcerous Initiation perks a bit
>folding the 200cp items into background discounts
>then adding Scenarios
>mfw it'll be a bit nicer and add the Elemental Pole of Wood to empower my Garden.
This pleases the demon.

because there is in the jump for That season of KR yet,and the Dr. beetle Thing gained too much momentum to ever commit to being an actual rider rider rather than a mad scientist Who will occasionally Dawn power armoryou adding one of those Proto- vortex things because apparently those are important and handy

Oh wow, did OAA cheat on Police Girl or did Police Girl cheat on OAA?

>implying she even left Hellsing

He's been hallucinating her presence for over 800 jumps.

It's sad really.

So did he just rub himself raw or what?

All you need to do is look at one of the Third-Circles he's made and you'll see he's been a cheating asshole since the start.

Its really hard to prevent Sexually Transmitted Demons these days

What's are some perks that lets me cut the bullshit and wankery of things? Something like a reality anchor.

Wow, what happened?

I'd watch that

>I'll try to make it live up to expectations then. Anything in particular you're looking forward to?
From what I've heard the updated sorcery perk lets you add yozi effects to other forms of magic which sounds pretty cool.