I'd play games on the bus, but I fear the dice would go everywhere

I'd play games on the bus, but I fear the dice would go everywhere.

I would not play one on a bus
I would not play one with you, Gus

>using physical dice in the year of our lord 2017
Luddite detected.

>every invention is an improvement
moron detected

I would not like D&D here or there,
i would not like it anywhere.

in this situation though, there's a clear advantage to virtual dice

What book is that? Looks like evil Sam Harris on the cover

Judging by the reader, I would say it's 50 shades or one of the sequels. Illustrated edition.

Except virtual dice are not a true RNG. Seeing how physical dice technically weren't either, I see no improvement here.

Both physical and virtual dice fail in, essentially, the same way, but in this context (playing dice games on moving public transport), virtual dice obviously have a leg up and are an improvement since you don't have to worry about them scattering. Just because they break even in one aspect does not mean they are equal in all other aspects, especially when you start brining specific contexts into the equation.

>Playing with virtual dice
>Electromagnetic pulse goes off

Naw dude thats way too thick to be an erotic novel, that shits like a phone book.

>EMP goes off in the middle of an urban area while you're in a moving vehicle
>Worried about being unable to continue your game of pretend
Those are some fantastic priorities.

You seem to underestimate how illustrative can the illustrated edition get.

Why are you taking creepshots, OP?

End femspreading. A man could be using that seat.

>putting your stinky bare feet on a public seat
This is why I don't need feminism.

>Playing games in the world outside your home

Not a good idea

I bet her farts taste amazing

>scabby bare feet on the seat
>not even your own seat
>seat belongs to public transport

Total asshole. Would shit in her shoes and piss on her purse.

Nothing quite like reading on the subway

Nothing is truly random, everything happens for a reason, even if that reason is because the die spin a few degrees to the left as opposed to the right.

In either case, virtual dice have the leg up since they can not only be used virtually everywhere without carrying extra supplies, they also have the advantage of (generally) having a history tab, allowing you to check and see if a player actually rolled a particular value if you don't trust them for some reason.

I'm gonna give benefit of the doubt and assume the car isn't full, and she'd move her shit if room ran out.

>EMP goes off
>Train either stops dead in its tracks, stranding you several miles underground with winding tunnels full of rats.
>Or it jumps the track, derails, and flings you and everyone else on the train every which way until you all end up like tissue paper after going through a power washer.
Priorities mate.

>gif

>Couldn't even edit out the ifunny mark
weak

Imagine how good that tongue would feel slithering into your ass.

Kill it with fire

Sadly people really are selfish enough to not move their shit. I've had to dump people's shit in the aisle before when they refused to move it.

Larkin Love is... well, love.