Whyyyyy does every shitcoin has to follow every move this fucking piece of shit useless pajeetcoin makes

Whyyyyy does every shitcoin has to follow every move this fucking piece of shit useless pajeetcoin makes

I can't really figure out why doesn't it crash to oblivion and altcoins rise to the moon. Isn't high BTC dominance a sign of an irrational market given that it's pretty much obsolete?

Is a BTC crash and a simultaneous altcoin moon impossible or could it happen theoretically?

so many new coiners. if this coin crashes all your alts are worth 0

Next alt-pocalypse will happen when BTC begins breaking it's old ATH of 198xx, as it makes it way directly to 25-27K. That's when alts will drop hard, like a sack of potato pubes. This should be happening sometime very early in Q1 of '18.

Because most volume in alts is in BTC, so when btc crashes the relative values of all those orders in all those order books also crash. This is why the fix is to unpair alts from BTC.

MCO is not. Actually it's consistenly either hodl'ing when BTC is in blood bath or even better, slowly, but steadily climbing up. Kris was right, MCO will show the real strength once other's are in panic.

you are new and clueless
this is why

Why does it have to be this way though. BTC is a clogged piece of shit right now and for some reason everyone thinks that this is normal and it should stay this way.

BTC at its current form is completely a bubble. The difference from previous bubbles is that this time the coin is actually barely usable due to fees and confirmation times. Altcoins fill this void. Will natural selection NOT work?

The money will flow to the closest alternative, and a more efficient one, hopefully

Unless you invest in an alt that pumps with btc and usd like BnB or BRD. Coins that are directly beneficial to exchanges will always rise with BTC.

Link doesn’t, kek

Most exchanges will soon have BCH trading pairs, altcoins will stabilize when they are not connected to fee-coin

This. I only pair with eth

How about no you faggot. Bitcoin is a medium of exchange just like gold was in the old days. Without Bitcoin, there is no way to measure value or subsequently trade shitcoins.

>Tfw siacoin doesn't give the lightest shit about it and is even going up for whatever reason

I don't even know why, but yay

If it crashes all alts will dump hard until LTC/Eth/Bcash take over. I hope it's LTC.

Actually, they SHOULD rise, at least in sat value. BTC dropping like a stone should send the alt/sat ratio to the moon, but instead it tears up the whole fucking market. It's high time someone kills this obsolete beast, fuck nostalgia, it hurts everybody.

if there wasn't a sea of shitcoins but only like 2-3 contenders then maybe bitcoin could be replaced. i can't even bother to look up the properties of the 100 shitcoins borne every day as people try to recreate the bitcoin premined magic gains.

>I literally have no idea how cryptocurrency works: the thread

stay mad altcoining faggot

please explain, nigger

Hahaha. Listen to this faggot. Fucking idiot

Nah, BTC pumps in four year cycles due to the supply halvings. We've already had our pump for the 2016 halving. We will probably be going back to 5-6k over the next year. 2019 / 2020 for the next moon. Screencap this.

Please let it crash already so can accumulate even more

i would buy some bitcoin cash if there was an atm selling it. i can see it clearly that it's gonna be the winner. exchanges can go fuck themselves. not gonna fuck around with id-ing myself and send funds from my bank account and all that crap.

>BTC is a clogged piece of shit right now and for some reason everyone thinks that this is normal and it should stay this way.
From what I've read it's because Bitcoin is considered the gold of cryptocurrency and gives relative stability to the crypto market.
>BTC at its current form is completely a bubble.
Maybe not. Most people trade ETH for alts but the price of ETH is also tied to the rise and fall of Bitcoin. The two are hosted side by side on exchanges and I believe enough people are diversifying their portfolios and buying and selling at the same time to link their prices. That same link occurred when BCH was hosted on Coinbase and now the two rise and fall as one. I think it's done to get the best percentage gains but the point is Bitcoin's usefulness is not really an issue. I don't ever trade gold because of huge fees and inconvenience but it's not stupid to invest in it.
>but gold is just big shiny bars!
From my understanding Bitcoin is a big shiny name and logo. People give it value and there's nothing wrong with that (from an economic standpoint) because that's just how fiat is valued today.

If bitcoin crashes, alts can moon in fiat, just depends whether or not people buy or not.

When people are fearful, buy.

That is all.

Get off your ass and learn how to build a Litecoin ATM then faggot and set them up in different locations.

when bitcoin drops everyone panic sells off all their holdings because they think the bubble is going to pop

He's right though, I bet you measure your port in sats, fucking retard

I'm not new and clueless, I'm mad that this shitcoin still has so much market influence.