Didn't see a proper character art thread, so I thought I'd go ahead and make one

Didn't see a proper character art thread, so I thought I'd go ahead and make one.

Requesting art for a buff scifi girl and something akin to a female Ent

Does anyone have any women with heavy armor and two-handed weapons? The more wild-eyed and fierce the better!

>I'm cold
>My feet hurt
>This shield is too heavy
>I'm not even left handed
>My hair keeps getting in my eyes
>I wish I had another one of these shields so I can curl up in them away from the world

I'll take a look to see what I got

Not exactly heavy armor, but it's a broadsword I guess?

Having trouble uploading some of these

Lady in red for you

Hmm, thanks. The Lady in red is my favorite so far, though the lighter armored girl will be neat for other concepts, so I appreciate that one too.

I got about 3 more that may interest you, possibly more but I'd have to do a bit more digging

It's just now occurring to me that some of these might be Soul Calibur Art

Last one for now

Awesome, the first and third are officially top three candidates with the Last Lady in Red. I really appreciate it!

In need of cute alien chicks, any style.

Playing a Tsa priest in a the dark eye setting. not an ordinary tsa priest tho. wears a plate armor and knows how to brawl, still would never kill or wield a weapon. like batman, but his batsuit is in rainbow colors and/or with geckos on it.
you guys got anything for me? its a little bit specific.

Why are Sōhei so cool? Very underutilized too.

So my SSD just fried the other day and it had all 3k of my character/background arts for D&D. I need to re-collect and I want to start with witches. Pls send halp

>starts with fap fodder
Of course.

adjust your meds