sphere.social/?ref_code=5309-2337c99d
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Mummy I need presents :(

Just fucking kill yourself

waahhhhhhhhhhhh

wahhhhhhhhhhhhh

babby are mad!

> STOMP STOMP STOMP

Try being an actual adult and not getting presents from anyone.

You could always masturbate and drop your cum on the dinner. Those kind of little reliefs were my only escape.

You're fucked dude

HAHAHAHAHAHahahahahahahahhah

How about I kill you normies instead? How's that for a Christmas present?

Jesus gave you the present of life

My fucking sides have left orbit

>life
>present

I am no baby. I'm 28. I just don't understand why my 15 years old brother and 13 years old sister get better presents than I do.

Omg have the christcucks invaded /biz too?

Fucking loser

And you're apparently a samefag and posting from the wrong ID...

Listen carefully. In the offchance you are not LARPin atm, find a gun asap , shove it in your eyesocket and pull the triger

No ones samefagging you fucking queer this is a legitimate issue for some people. Im glad at least someone here feels my pain on this board.

Yup. If not LARP, OP is a whiney bitch.

Maybe you get worse presents because you should have a job and live on your own by now OP. Your parents resent your lack of success.

I swear this is going to lead up to a LINK shill. Pajeets have to get creative these days

I havw a job FUCKING normal. In highschool I wore the same clothes + stole shit all the time because my parents refused to ever buy me anything... now my sisters in highschool get everything they want how is that fair

>Give me one fucking reason...
Clearly you need to be more "No" and less "Naughty" dickhead!

> (OP)
>>Give me one fucking reason...
>Clearly you need to be more "Nice" and less "Naughty" dickhead!

My parents gave my little brother 10k LINK and only gave me 1k. What should I do? Probably just hold it because it's a good long term coin

Maybe its fair because there's over a decade gap between you and your kid siblings so your parents are in a better spot financially.

Maybe its fair because they're not whiney delinquents like you were and clearly still are.

Maybe its fair because you deserve shit presents OP.

Take this time for introspection. You know you're a shithead.

Who the frick needs presents from family when you can literally get 100 FREE Sphere tokens right now? Sign up now or forever regret your shitty poorfag existence

sphere.social/?ref_code=5309-2337c99d

My parents gave my brother 3k tendies and a hotpocket spread.

I only get 1k tendies and a coal cause I need more good boy points.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Fuck u piece of shit I came here for support not to be bullied

Where the fuck do you think you are exactly?

Fuck off literal child

Have you ever been to this place before? Tough love is the best you'll get here friend.

Hope your holidays get better, but seriously stop stressing about superficial things and being passive aggressive about it. If something's bothering you, be a man and talk it out or learn to deal with. Learning that and internalizing that perspective is the best Christmas gift you could ask for.