Remember to board the ARK for the coming BEAR market

Free staking and sound money means that ARK will be a safe haven

BUY NOW!!

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/USV36RY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I love you, and I love ark. Merry Christmas you deluded bastard

Onboard, but only have 3000.

Is it too late? Will there be a slight buy-in dip soon?

Ark has upgraded my memestation.

You're in the dip, don't waste the opportunity

>mining on your main pc and not setting up a separate rig

I only have the two cards so far, frame's already built at least.

FELLOW ARKIES

Today I took a pilgrimage to my local Golden Dragon Express, and received holy scripture with the word of God. Brothers and sisters, I believe the flood is coming soon! All heretics must take heed and repent, or perish in the great cleansing.

I want to build a meme mining rig for fun, is it worth?

A haiku:

Is fun worth money?
Pretend internet money?
Newegg takes bitcoin.

Thinking about dropping a 1080Ti into mine as well after I make more money off the market. I want to get into mining some coins but it's quicker cash to trade. The steady income would be nice though.

Holding well.

ARK looks like it's profitable but what does it do differently compared to other crypto? Going to read the whitepaper now but I'd appreciate some replies

How long should I hold for brothers?

It's making a bit over 4 bulwark/day for me right now which is like $10-$15 depending on market. It makes it easier to not sell long term hodls, you know you always have more trickling in. You could also look at it like having a staked wallet that makes you 2 ark/day except it costs electricity. Mine's less than $.07/kwh so I'm getting roughly 10x electricity cost back.

loling not liquid cooled and only a 1080 kys

Can you tell us more about your specs? What did you put in it? Are you only mining ark or do you switch to different shitcoins?

Don't you see the ti?

Probably the most notable feature of Ark is "smartbridge" which allows the Ark blockchain to interact with other blockchains (including blockchains of other currencies). So for example, if you want to buy something from a store that only takes BTC, and another item from a store that only takes ETH, you can pay for both with ARK.

i don't understand why people hate free money

I built it for gayming close to a year ago and then this summer happened and I remembered I should be mining. Ark is generated by the 51 delegates, not mined by regular jackoffs. Look up proof of work (mining) and proof of stake, Ark is delegated proof of stake, so it adds a layer of community policing to keep bad actors from taking control of the coin or taking advantage of its users.

You have to look up proof of work coins to mine, then you send them to their respective exchanges and trade them for the coins you want. Bulwark's not that bad, it's probably worth holding onto some long term in case privacy coins blow up, which this new tax fuckery may cause. You can also cpu mine some coins, often at the same time as you're gpu mining another coin lol.

accumulate as long as possible user!
Someday you will regret.

BUY ARK NOW!

By which you mean set a buy order at 35k right?

>Bulwark
Huh, never heard of that coin until now surprisingly. I have a 1070 and 480 that I've been using to mine Monero (I know it's not top dollar but I believe in private cryptos future) on top of some of the processing power from each CPU. Would you suggest moving over to Bulwark after I get my next payout in 2 weeks?

>$0.07/kwh
Jelly af, mine is .12 here so my margins aren't as good but I still get profit.

I fucking said BUY FUCKING NOW!

>those threads about Ark departing

It did depart but didn't go very far lmao

No arkies, you can still swim and catch it.

Generally speaking the newer a coin is the more profitable it is. BWK has the rep as the most profitable coin right now, but that will change as more people pile on and newer coins are released.

Pic related, I started mining eth at the first red mark and stopped at the second because my profits had halved because everyoone and their brother is mining eth now.

Unironically pretty good, thanks

good luck senpai

If you actually want to reach the moon check these out instead discord.gg/USV36RY