Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1613: Whole Wheat Ultra Vegan Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>JumpChain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1qNeGSJaQ9Q
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/53099117/#53102412
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I plan to make not-shit rations in WoW when it comes out, my main issue will be preservation. There's an items in Legion described as 'mana-wrapped to preserve freshness' which means its possible with magic.

Do you think this is possible with the enchanting profession or only for mages?

Also Jumpers!
What is your travel meal? How do you handle the care and management of food on the go?

I'm making this post to inform everyone that my laptop was hit by the perfect storm last night, so there might be some delays on my work as I try and make sure everything's good.

Good news is it still works for now; bad news is there's minor distortion on the screen and it might just break down later.

On the bright side, I got my second Arturia from the summoning tickets golden boy is giving out, so I think my luck is balanced for now.

jumpers, how do you do necromancy?

Do you dress up your servants, or embrace the skeletal look?

I eat magic. If I eat at all.

Or souls.

Did you forget your name?

Sorry, forgot my name. I'm on mobile right now.

is Factorio finished? I noticed the items don't have any discounts whatsoever.

I rip a virgin's neck open and drain them dry. It's generally possible for me to find food wherever I go, I don't like leaving civilised areas.

I hit Scooby Doo pretty early. so I can pull endless sandwich ingredients out of nowhere. Massive hoagies are preety much a mainstay.

I try to remove eating sleeping and breathing as soon as possible as needs. until then, I try and stick to canned food or pure magic.

Form and Function really. A couple rivets, some ballistic gel and some good wrapping makes even mundane skeletons last a whole lot longer without upsetting and locals.

Intelligent ones are allowed to dress themselves.

If I need to dress to impress, several thousand skeletons with matching armor and weapons leaves an impression.

If I need to put the fear in someone, stitched together eldritch horrors like Phyrexians are a great way to go.

I guess people dont like to cook and enjoy as much as I do!

I prefer reuben sandwiches myself. Sandwiches are always nice though. For people with hands at least.

...Travel? Like a PEASANT? Isn't that what teleporting is for? But no, seriously, lembas bread is delicious, especially if you add honey.

You know, once a long time ago on Veeky Forums I made up a necromantic empire that got some writefaggotry done about it. I miss those days, and I'd honestly forgotten them until I saw that picture, because that was a fun thought experiment.

Basically... the male leader was undead, female leader kept reincarnating (I want to say it was the summer empress, winter emperor? I forget what the rest was called). The honored dead were interred, their spirits moved on, but their bodies were animated by state necromancers and worked like automatons do in the real world except in human form. Limited in the tasks they can perform of course, but menial jobs, repetitive jobs, et cetera. Honored dead were dressed up, bodies robed, masks to hide their skulls, the whole nine yards. (oh, look, it's great grand-dad working in the fields, he always did love farming) Dishonored dead such as major criminals, bandits, or anyone who tried to wage war, were basically used for crap labor until they fell apart, mining and whatnot, and were just skeletons.

As far as jumping goes, sadly I don't play with necromancy, I just work automatons. The only necromancy I do is resurrection.

Perks to summon items from the Warehouse, and infinite food stores. Wam and bam. If I'm feeling a bit fancy, just accelerate the time in the Warehouse thanks to that clock from Narnia and let Mr. Handy know what I'm looking for. Commence summon, boom.

>Also Jumpers! What is your travel meal?

I invented a grill with the second molars containing miniature infinite liquid generators That output Century Soup,it keeps me Full.

>How do you handle the care and management of food on the go?

infinite liquid generators means they're confidently outputting more fresh, warm soup at a steady rate. if I want something else I just pop back in the warehouse and Check the fridge.

So in Log Horizon I am trying to find a good title for Blacksmith, any ideas?

Everything is food if you're alpha enough

I'd like to say something cool and interesting, but... really, I just took the food option for the Warehouse dispenser, as well as plumbing/water and electricity, and I tend to buy replenishing food stocks whenever they're an option in the jump.
So anytime I got hungry before Cardcaptors, I would open up a portal and pick from my food stocks. Snack cakes were a major munchies staple for a long time.

Of course, after Cardcaptors I stopped having to eat or drink or even sleep, but I still get magical energy from it, so sometimes I binge eat, mostly for the sheer enjoyment of eating.

I don't really eat anything particularly exotic, though. Well, in terms of, like, jumper shenanigans. Sometimes me and my companions will go restaurant hopping, though, you know, try out different foods from around the area. It's fun.

I don't, really. Necromancy isn't really my bag. I usually make robots, but if a situation arises where I either can't, or it's inadvisable, then I usually go with golems. I can cobble together a line of golems REALLY FAST. Like, give me a half hour and a big patch of dirt and I can give you a battalion of golems.
Clapchemy + Smithy's Army is one of the earliest combos I ever came up with, and it's still really effective.

>infinite liquid generators
Hey, Bancho. Could you do me a solid and remind me of that combo, please?

Its all about the journey and not the destination. Though yeah, lembas bread is nice.

Why does no one like cooking? Have none of you tasted the wonderful satisfaction of homemade pizza or chicken enchiladas?
Come on people!

Holy sh-

Maybe i should just get with the times and used premade stuff that lasts longer. Gods damn it.

it's not a combo, it's a 50 CP item in terraria.

Second part of the Captain SNES write-up. I need to actually post these for reasons.

The next world we appeared in was some kind of strange, colorful world that reminded me a little bit of home. After all, the flora and fauna almost immediately tried to kill us once we stepped out into the open. Decade was taking it all in stride, of course - my little kitty has been in such a good mood lately. It's nice to see him actually take pride in his abilities and have fun with things for once.

Not that I don't have ways to cheer him up, of course.

Anyways, it seems like he's been put into the role of 'The Chosen One' for this world, so that means there's no shortage of heads to smash and tyrants to defeat. That's good. I was so bored of the last few worlds that I was worried Sun and I wouldn't be up against a real challenge anytime soon. A bad habit of his is trying to do everything himself, despite having not one but now several of the Sun's Chosen on his side.

Come to think of it, I've been losing my temper a lot less since we left Creation again. It's given me a lot of time to think. Though, thinking is for nerds, philosophers, and Eyes so I don't really care that much. This life of excitement and adventure is all I need - I don't have the patience or the mind for things like ruling or pondering the mysteries of the universe. Before, all I cared about was the grim truth that the strong rule and all those beneath them fall in line. Now? I just enjoy all things about life, and use my recurring lifetime to experience all of it.

Of course, my Lunar mate's heart is still held by someone else. I'm not unaware of this, and I don't delude myself into believing otherwise like the others. I can't stand the idea that I'm merely the second-most-important in his life, or even the third. Not that I'm against the idea of sharing - it's that my pride won't allow me to back down from a challenge such as that.

now if you want to combo it with something mana lakes from Gemcraft: chasing shadows goes excellently with it

>Why does no one like cooking? Have none of you tasted the wonderful satisfaction of homemade pizza or chicken enchiladas?
You mentioned snacks on the go. I gave you my option for snacks on the go. That implies that there is a distinct lack of time that is present, thus prioritizing speed.

There's PLENTY of cooking options and good/harvesting options I can and do use. But those are for if I have time. Context is very important here.

More than that, I'm concerned about the one he's still chasing to this day. She has appeared around us less and less, speaking to only Decade. And she always has such a grim and cold look in her eyes, as if she were full of regret. It has been this way since we lost Erika. And while I hold no love for the lost 'detective', she was still a comrade we fought alongside for centuries. That loss effected all of us in different ways…though I think Ange suffered it the worst.

I almost feel terrible all I can remember about her was her smug face.

I'm engaging in a sparring match with Sun in the Time Chamber, with Asgore overlooking us with some fresh tea at the ready, when we receive news from the outside. Decade needs our help again, and it sounds like he's particularly panicked. What did my poor, silly cat anger this time around? If that damned Witch shows her face again, I will be the one to destroy her this time. I've perfected my technique for the occasion.

I then realize my fears were well-founded.

Yuki had been captured.

Twisting, crawling, snapping, bending. It breaks so easily. Everything does. All the flesh and blood down to the tiniest cell, to the atoms that hold them all together. Tell me what's so magical about this? There useless sacks of blood and pus? I can make them whatever I want. And no matter what, they never look beautiful.

No, that's not true at all. I make them look more true to themselves. I take them apart and show the whole world what we all really are underneath. Blood and guts and a collection of tiny little cells all acting in rhythm, and then I turn them inside out so everyone can appreciate this truth. These things made of spit and disgusting fluids…see? There's nothing to it. Nothing to it, at all.

There's nothing to you, either, outside of your 'box'.

My friends, it has often been said that I like cooking.

My friends, I like cooking...

No, friends, I love cooking!

I love holiday feasts.

I love banquet halls.

I love buffet lines.

I love Sizzlers, Carls Jrs, I love mom-pop operations, and taco trucks.

Cooking across prairies, in streets, on benches, in grasslands, in frozen tundras, through deserts, on the sea, in the air, I love every act of cooking that can occur upon this earth.

Don't worry. I'm not going to kill you. I just want to finally talk to you. I've been…so. So. Excited to finally meet you. Go ahead and sing. He can't hear you. No one can hear you scream. Nobody, nobody, nobody. He doesn't know it's me yet. He thinks I'm dead. Poor stupid user forgot it's easy for me to make others look and act like me. I'm…very, very contagious, you see.

I just wanted to thank you. Thank you for everything you've done. You've shown me so much about how the world really is. I was just another nobody, just someone who would live a sheltered life and die like everyone else. But I'm so, so much more. I can enlighten so many. And I can do it forever. And it's all thanks to you. All thanks to him. This chain you've woven will go on and on, and so will I.

But you don't need to take my word for it. Look outside. Look at what used to be Videoland. Just give them all some way to satisfy their grudges, to escalate, to rip and tear. They just eat each other alive like animals. Heroes, villains, it doesn't matter. Murder is murder, and everyone has a need for it. See? There's no love or wonder here.

Aaah, what did you dream of in that tiny box? What sort of fairy tale ending were you hoping for? This is all because of you, you know. All those people who died did it for your amusement. For your wish. He's tried hiding you from it and glossing it over, all so he can become stronger. He never loved you. He just wanted to feel significant in a world where he was worthless. Did you even bother looking at the sort of person he was before you found him? Or did you just want to ignore it so he could look perfect for you, forever?

He just wanted power and adventure, like all the rest. If he really loved you, he would have stopped jumping a long time ago. Isn't that right…?

Thanks Bancho. You're a treasure.

I think that might be the combo I was thinking of, maybe. In any case, that's a nice combo. Thanks, Bancho.

Look at all of them. Look at them all die. Their lives are ruined and are tainted by the blood on their hands. And they will be forever. All you've ever done is destroy worlds. You just found a different way to do it. Stop crying and suck it up. It's all because of you. You know it. Come on. Let me hear you say it. Four little words.

That's it. Say it out loud.

>snacks
I didnt say snacks, I said rations and even then my question was for MEALS on the go. I was picturing everything from shitty MREs, D&D styled rations, to lunch boxed stuff.

I havent watched Toriko yet, what would you compare it to in terms of tone and is it worth watching?

Yeah if you get the Set of three worlds from terraria. You can also set up your soul Gem in one of them and just surround it with infinite liquid generators filling it with mana. I've got one that's just a bunch of infinite liquid generators dumping various hard to replicate fluids* into bigger on the inside pits with disintegration spells around the rims so they don't overflow, another I used to store 31 Paragon resource generators from supreme commander and a third I just use for farming terraria resources that I occasionally reset when I mine it out too hard.

*It's important to remember that all physical matter has a liquid state. If you fiddle with the pressures and temperatures involved with it hard enough.

Ah, geez. I'm not sure what to compare it too. Maybe One Piece in a way? Shenanigans intermixed with fighting and eating?

Is it worth watching? Sure but I preferred reading it. It starts off mostly about just cooking and eating neat stuff but later ramps up to lots of crazy action.

>even then my question was for MEALS on the go
Fair enough. I'll still end up using a lot of the infinite food items like if I'm pressed for time.

If I do have more time I'll end up just making my own food from the unholy amount of ingredient stores that I ended up collecting. An absurd amount of methods for collecting meat, and growing gardens of food whether it's meat or veggies. All kinds of fun, you know? Get to learning exactly what you can make with the multiverse as one big grocery store.

That or you do what I did, and create an out-of-control Garden before slamming it with Gourmet Cells to make it better.

Can the results of Resident Evil’s Virus and Parasite Customization table be matched if you have Parasitologist, Virologist, and enough intelligence, lab equipment, and time?

...I havent watched One Piece either.
I have watched much anime or read much manga in general.

I think I get the tone of One Piece from what clips I have seen.

Ill try checking it out the few couple chapters of Toriko; not sure if I can stick it out but it sounds like a ridiculous fun read.

That sounds like a great setup.
>soul Gem
Eh, is that in Gemcraft? I can't seem to find it in the jump.
It sounds like it's a gem that can act as a proxy for you. That sounds amazing. Could you point out to me where you can get it, please, Bancho?

>Eh, is that in Gemcraft? I can't seem to find it in the jump.

Mana Gem maybe? That was a long time ago but yes the big gem that your mana pool resides in in Gemcraft

Well, there go any hopes of seeing any Star Vs jump any time soon. Although seeing that the show refuses to hardly explain anything, at this rate I doubt that Yorokonde will be confortable enough to make a jump out of it until the series end.

Not much of a necromancer myself, but I did waifu Liliana.

I think it might be the Orb of Presence.
From the jump:
>The Orb of Presence also serves as a mana storage device and generator. As it absorbs your excess mana it will improve itself to increase its maximum storage capacity and boost the mana regeneration rate of those bound to it.
I think this may well be it.
So the liquid mana is generated, goes into a pool with the orb, the power is absorbed by the orb and increases its max storage cap and your mana regen. Am I understanding right, Bancho?

I really need to find some time to play the game, or watch a let's play or something, I don't even know what you can use it for.

I’m going to take that as a “decide for yourself”.

Does the GUNNM jump cover the events of Last Order?
Like if I wanted to could I take part in the ZOTT

like this usually
youtube.com/watch?v=1qNeGSJaQ9Q
that must be what I was thinking of, but yeah basically. Gemcraft magic is very very good at Extreme amounts of damage and not much else Though, so use it for fortifications

That's kinda what it is my dude

For those unaware, purple text in the context of Captain N/Captain SNES is indicative of someone being corrupted by the forces of Sorrow, a corruption that thrives on despair and guilt and forces them down a path of destruction. Of the self and of others.

So long story short, Decade's benefactor and waifu Yuki just got turned by the Sovereign!

Well, that's worrying.

Hey could you please pastebin your future jumps instead of posting them in the thread? I'd appreciate it.

Videoland Disaster Report:

Shortly after the Great Eagle Massacre in the world of Ninja Gaiden, the entirety of Videoland was hit by a worldwide tremor. This tremor would completely annihilate the worlds of Metroid, Super Mario, and even the world of Burger Time. The Gamemaster and the surviving heroes immediately went to investigate, already having to contend with the mysterious appearances of Omega Energy and its weaponization.

As they did, various other worlds would begin to disappear and become dust, often within seconds. The Gamemaster used some sort of magical spell to contain the threat, but this would only slow it down. They would disappear into a Warp Zone with an army of the world's heroes to confront the world-devouring menace immediately.

There was panicked screaming over the radio, and most of the heroes who had joined the fray were wiped out catastrophically. A song was heard over the communicators, overwhelming the sounds of what was being said by the heroes. One of them would demand that 'Decade' start fighting back.

Words were exchanged between Decade and what sounded like the threat, in a speech that vaguely resembled English but sounded like a million voices joined together in a feminine voice. The bits of dialogue we could deceipher were

"I'm going to make it all better."
"I'm going to fix everything."
"Please, stop this, you (Yu?)--."
"Was it all a lie?"
"It wasn't-"

Then, a scream.

The entirety of Videoland shook as battle began not long afterwards. The pleading from the Gamemaster became weaker and less coherent, before almost the entirety of the expedition sent were confirmed KIA within seconds. There was mad and howling laughter of what sounded like a male voice in the background, before things abruptly fell silent.

The threat was gone, as was the Gamemaster. They had disappeared completely.

I'll be sure to do that, user!

Funny you said that to me instead of Heavens but hey, I ain't gonna judge

Mostly while on fire, and with my skeletons on fire.

But sometimes I use non-burning skeletons as labor forces for specific things, or soldiers that terrify their opponents in undead-less worlds.

Ah, yes. I should mention that too, I only use properly cleaned skeleton with my necromancy. No zombies or any of that disgusting rotting business for me.

Oh, and I've got a collection of magically-reinforced dragon skeletons. One for each species I've encountered on my chain.

They're awesome, and sometimes I ride one and fly with all of them into battle. Other times I become a skeletal dragon myself and simply lead them. In all case, I only do so if there's no real risk of losing any of them.

I just got done from working outside in hot weather and I wasn't paying attention.

I will now commit sudoku to restore both my and your honor. Forgive me.

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/53099117/#53102412

Go with grace.

Or don't, and just kinda loudly scream trying to etch numbers in boxes onto your torso

Either's cool

So in terms of Chakra how much would I have if I choose Uzumaki, Senju, Rinnegan, and You Have Reserves? I am wondering if I have enough to equal a Bijuu with that amount of chakra boosts.

I used to skeleton it uo, now I mostly go around as human. However when I get to a setting where I think my necromastery is needed or warrented I turn back into a megaskeleton and summon the quintillions of skeleton warriors I have stored away for a later date in the warehouse. I also have a place in my inner world I like to call the underworld, I keep lots and lots of undead in there, it is basically a massive underground area in a continent sized cavern connected to other similar sized caverns far beneath the surface of the main surface.

There are very few direct ways to access the underworld but I have some tunnels via caves in deep crevasses of the world.

Waiiiit.

Aw shit.

...She wasn't /corrupted/ by the Soveriegn, huh. She...IS the Sovereign?

Anyone mind posting the Black Crusade jump? I wanna take a look and see if it's possible to be a Thousand son space marine. Literally my entire plan for that jump is going to be me curing the Rubic marines, freeing the TS and Magnus from Tzeentch and fucking with the rest of chaos. Perhaps showing pic related their true origins.

I run a restaraunt with food and drinks from all over the multiverse with the sole reason of being the best bar/cafe it can possibly be. Though I am not as good as some jumpers at cooking I really feel like I bring some happyness to the people I meet in other jumps.

>I turn back into a megaskeleton and summon the quintillions of skeleton warriors

That must be a skeleton of fun.

Fucking picture didn't post.

Most of my undead servants, or at least the ones that aren't summons, are a mix of necromancy and cybernetics.
They in up looking something like pic related but with a concealed collapsible phaser cannon in the arms

I can already tell you that there is a perk that specifically lets you choose to be part of a Traitor Legion, giving you history with them all the way back to the Great Crusade.

Isn't that basically what Nagato had?

Of course I don't let them walk around looking like corpses all the time so they are dressed in a type of assault and infiltration armor made out of a vibranium weave

Perfect.

The Magpies already know about their true origins though, or at least Thule does.

I don't think any of the Blood Ravens would appreciate you showing them their shady past.

He had Uzumaki heritage but the Rinnegan was implanted not naturally his own.

Aww yeah it is

Maybe the 1-3 tails, but definitely not the stronger Bijuus. Pein basically had what you do but he still did have the ridiculous amount of chakra that the Tailed Beasts have.

He didn't need it either, he could just Almighty Push everything.

Thule does, but then he's become a filthy traitor by choice.

>I noticed the items don't have any discounts whatsoever.
The item section is just a general list. There isn't enough for origin based discounts.

Looking through Ninjanon's posts, without the Rinnegan you'd have just under the level of Kisame. With it I assume you'd be his equal/ slightly above him

Is there an option to tell both Chaos and the Imperium to fuck off?

>Tau, Necron, Ork, Eldar, any other shitty ass Xeno Race

Choice your poison you filthy heretic.

Why are you going to Pizza Hut for a burger

>telling Chaos or Imperium to fuck off
>in a Chaos/Loyalist jump
>when an entire path was laid out because people lost their shit and thought Chaos would be one giant trap as is
If going to another 40k jump doesn't work for you, then pic related will be your best option.

>Extreme amounts of damage
Nice. That's a bit of a weakness in my current build anyhow, so that's nice and neat. Thanks Bancho.

Depends on whether the Scenarios Parts 2 and 3 seem to be lining up for are mandatory. If they aren't, accept the fact that you won't be getting the cool rewards and try to sneak away under the Gods' noses. Otherwise, have you considered NOT taking the jump made specifically to cover Chaos forces? Just a thought.

What happens if I start as Chaos and THEN tell them to fuck off?

Why are you being an irate customer at retail

Because want to take the jump but have moral problems with siding with the god of rape or space nazis.

See above. You make good shit, I just refuse to work for the corrupt gods.

I DEMAND TO SPEAK TO A MANAGER.

YOU WON'T BE GETTING ANY SEVERANCE PAY!!

You can always like

Not take the jump my dude

That's like jumping One Piece then flying a ship into space because you don't like sailing.

sounds fun

>I just refuse to work for the corrupt gods.
Just do what I plan on doing, take all of your patron's shit then kill and replace him.

Well, it's not like there isn't a precedent for that. Just go join Enel.

I'LL TAKE THIS TO THE UNION

Yeah, but it's w good jump.

A: Is that not totally valid?

B: It's more like taking One Piece and either living as a merchant or neutral or starting your own government because you neither agree with the corrupt World Government or the chaotic and lawless pirates.

>Unions
Tau Jump when?

Can't drown because you can't swim if you're in the void of space.
Smart.

Tau? Tau!
They can't even melee!
Reeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

It's been decided that we no longer want your bullshit cluttering up this thread.

Either restrict your posting to pastebins or leave.

What you need to do, is to side with the EMPRAH and then betray him the moment a moral problem comes up.

Join Malal he's da best.

So, I just made a build for WoW with the latest WIP...
My budget is at -4250CP. OAA, you have made my budget go hide in the corner in the fetal position and cry it's eyes out. What do you have to say for yourself, you heartless monster?
Just kidding, it looks fucking awesome. Keep up the good work.