What are these types of dice called?

what are these types of dice called?

Other urls found in this thread:

frpgames.com/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=60441#.UQIzOuim6DM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

teetotums

>gasp
The Black Gemstones of Matheskar! I must have them! Then the world will finally be mine to rule!!!

suppository dice

retarded d20s with only 8 numbers printed on them?

i'm trying to buy them for a friend but i have no idea what to google. I have looked for crystal d10's but that just turns up clear dice

crystal pepsi dice

frpgames.com/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=60441#.UQIzOuim6DM

It's a spindle d10.

Also, only the red ones are on sale on that site, so you might need to find another.

Thank you

Sorry for the mass posting. Another name for them are crystal dice. Look up "crystal dice" and you'll find a ton of listings.

>Sorry for the mass posting.
Stop that shit, this isn't a forum

I've also heard of them being called pylon dice

Barrel dice? I think thats what I've heard them called before.

Crap.

They are biased as fuck.

bad

Garbage. Buy normal dice.

I like that this set comes with a D2! Whose portrait is on that one and why doesn't it match?

Those dice are terrible. Firstly, they're mostly too small. This is especially the case with the d6, which is the size of a Tic Tac and as a result, hard to throw and read. Secondly, and more importantly, the d20 and d12 in particular are biased garbage. They roll endlessly, and will actually stop and roll backwards to favor certain numbers. All in all, they're a terrible waste of space, aside from the d4, but even though it's superior to the normal pyramidal d4, it's far inferior to a twelve-sided d4. Other than that, the d8 is probably the only passable one of the bunch, as both the d6 and d10 are far too tiny, while the d10 has the same problems as the d12 and d20 (albeit to a lesser degree).

It's for size comparison you ninny.
>inb4 "merely pretending"

Ha! The joke's on you! I was merely pre-

Fuck

"Dés de OP" wich is french for "dice fit for a person of deviant sexual behaviour", in this case specifically referring to homosexuality

lmao are you the one who is merely pretending?