Why do people post pictures of 3D slut while shilling their shitcoins...

Why do people post pictures of 3D slut while shilling their shitcoins ? Are people really that deluded that they think they will make hot 10/10gf when they make it ? Are people really mentally influenced by the whore pictures ? Here have a cute 2D waifu instead, fucking faggots

what up bro

>Are people really that deluded
look who's talking

Kek

If animu grills are good enough for Microsoft's advertising department, they're good enough for me.

I don't see why anyone would want to date a girl above 7/10, especially if you are chad. Just marry an average girl and you won't have to worry at all.

This, I unironically chose a 6/10 girl because I know she has a lot more chance to be loyal.

[spoiler] and she grew to be a 8/10 in my eyes because I genuine love her and feel more and more attracted to her, I couldn't be more happy [/spoiler]

Meanwhile if you chose a 10/10 youre gonna have to fight 24/7 to keep her, the second you slow down she will be onto the next guy,

>90% of crypto threads are scams
>Arousal has been proven to make men commit bad decisions
>???
>Someone somewhere profits off some anonymous retards

But I mean, its so obvious at this point that this shithole is pure scam, how come people still get trapped daily by them

I fucking love anime. If you don't like anime fucking leave Veeky Forums and kill yourself.

That bitch would be ugly no matter what. Total fucking cow with terrible skin

Females do not think like men, you're not putting any good boy points into the relationship piggy bank. As soon as you stop being a high value man, she's gone. Women have no loyalty so you might as well only fuck the hot ones.
Also, never get married.

People really lack both impulse control and common sense. /pol/ newfags have even less.

How would you know if you're a person who avoids women at all costs?

What makes you think I avoid women?

So its all about collectivelly rekting the newfags

I mean it'll give them a valuable lesson about life and their own psyche, but shouldn't we do, like, real constructive discussion about finance ?

What makes you think I don't believe you're lying?

Ah, I see. So you're just a dick. Well for any logical person who reads this; my statement is not based on anectodal evidence, it's based on behavioral psychology and statistics. That being said, I love women and they love me, mostly because I get them. Men and women are different, deal with it or not, that's life. Good day to you sir.

Friendly reminder during this holiday season.

How many bitcoins to make Akko real?

no use telling that to normies, they'll never learn

the way you speak, i can smell your virginity through my computer

3D women will be replaced

Just bought 20k BZC, who cares, maybe it'll get to the normies.

Just Monika.

Well, if I told you that she is (were) also a virgin, would it increase my chance of keeping her ? Purely pragmatically statistically speaking.