Realistically, how much time does one have to buy the coin this fucker tweets after he tweets it...

Realistically, how much time does one have to buy the coin this fucker tweets after he tweets it, and still see good gains? 1 min, 5 min, 30 seconds?

Other urls found in this thread:

selly.gg/p/c3a15539
twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/943630578364112898
vimeo.com/248582430
i.imgur.com/MKKJOqv.png
discord.gg/USV36RY
github.com/nieroda/mcafeeBTCTradeBot
discord.gg/dMyX8Xx
youtube.com/watch?v=vB9DXp09EpA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you have to buy it before he says it or after the post pump dip

Zero. There arleady several bots instabuyin the momment he tweets. You ll never be fast enough

literally 5 seconds. humans can't do it. There's bots monitoring his tweets.

selly.gg/p/c3a15539

McAfee Bittrex purchase bot

This bot allows users to automatically purchase a coin via Bittrex when the official Mcafee (@officialmcafee) account tweets about it. this is based on McAfee's tweet saying he will shill a coin everyday and the previous gains made to each coins based on that (burst + 150%, dgb + 150%, etc etc) twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/943630578364112898

VIDEO PROOF OF PRODUCT : vimeo.com/248582430

RDD today : i.imgur.com/MKKJOqv.png

scam alert

This. You either have the coin already or you will lose money.

So essentially we’re all fucked and can’t take advantage of this? I read in another thread that if you bid high within a minute or two of the tweet, you can possibly get in

you can't, I bought 10 sec after his tweet and got fucked, lost 40% of my money, couldn't even cancel order because shittrex lag
will never do that again

you can't compete with bots

if you have a bot and a good internet connection you are golden.

if not Id stay away, him or some whale is probably just dumping on you at that point

cool

just forget the first pump and jump in after the dip

Fucking this.

To get around this issue, I now put $10,000 into around 20 or so ultra-low market cap coins (like $500 apiece) so I just hope he mentions one of them. I have them all set to sell with a limit of 10x the buy in price.

i wouldnt click that shit nigger

i manually went all in 7 seconds after his tweet and doubled my money, how does it feel to be a subhuman?

Has this worked for you?

>7 seconds
fuck off lying nigger

yes, with verge

>I read in another thread that if you bid high within a minute or two of the tweet, you can possibly get in

you're the one getting dumped on dude

sorry gramps, get better reflexes

Are you getting out Yet? How high can this go? Tripled my money on verge.

If your bot was successful, you would use it and horde the cash for yourself.

No one should EVER buy a bot. If it's not a scam, it will only ever reliably generate less than it costs.

All I need is a fucking bot that autobuys things he mentions on twitter within seconds and sells for a 10% gain a minute or so later. Not too greedy, at least in crypto terms.

I wish I could fucking code, I'd just do it myself.

It's not that hard to create one. I did one that connects into Coinbase. Built it from scratch. Won't be too hard to make it connect to another exchange

You have seconds.

realistically 30 seconds

Do you have any recourses to get me started on building a bot? I already know how to code.

> Realistically, how much time does one have to buy the coin this fucker tweets after he tweets it, and still see good gains?

Based on history on previous coins:
- Less than 1 min for 2x+ gains
- Between 1-2 min for 1.5x gains
- Between 2-3 min for 1.2x gains

Beyond that, it's a toss up if you'll make money.

resources*

if the coin is only listed on bittrex and you buy your 100% going to get fucked my the bots

POO IN LOO
O
O

I
N

L
O
O

Check the 1 minute candles on bittrex, RDD pump was around 3 minutes before it started dumping. I'm expecting it will get shorter as this continues.

He should tweet random shit during the day to throw of the bots as a troll.

What happens if he said to buy BTC?

There's already a million free open source ones on Github, faggot.

Here's a tip lads. Buy siacoin. It will be one of his remaining tips. And it's already on an uptrend. Next xvg run.

buy tomorrows coin now, ITNS.

Look at the uptick today

He wants bots. It's in his best interest to drive these prices up as much as possible for dumping.

be awake at 8am est spamming refresh on his twitter page. if you don't buy in

>not on bittrex
kys pajeet

30 seconds, the next coin is sia coin
u usually see his team accumalate 3 days before pump and sc has been following the same xqact pattern as all the prev pumps but suggest it will pump pretty hard

does he shill the bittrex site?

in any case do the needful to buy ITNS, it will be his future coin!

HAHHAAH MFW IVE BEEN ALL IN ON DGB AND RDD FOR MONTHS HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA. DGB UP %600 RDD up %900. JAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJ

Watch the next "coin of the day" has multiple coins where he talks but promotes one to fuck over bots

Will he ever shill Monero? I've got a decent bag but I won't trade it if he's going to pump it soon. Or is he only shilling things he gets paid for by the crypto devs?

>Realistically, how much time does one have to buy the coin this fucker tweets after he tweets it, and still see good gains? 1 min, 5 min, 30 seconds?
the moment he receives the 25 BTC in payment. you enter.

>I already know how to code.
I doubt that.

Just get a twitter/exchange API for your favourite language.
Try bash, if you're not a smart person.

Fucking bots buy and dump on humans.

Who is this?

Don't follow Mcfgt, follow the trends instead boys discord.gg/USV36RY

I will personally be dumping on you with my bot, stay away

Ok how much would you guys pay for a bot?

I'm going to build one that will poll his twitter feed once every second by rotating through a dozen api credentials. It's going to autosell at 2x or a 10% decrease of max price since buy. Also it will sell to tether and buy from tether.

>It's going to autosell at 2x
you gonna get dumped upon mate

better to find the closest "nice number" value (200, 225, 250, 280, 275, 300, etc) that is about 2x above yours and subtract another "nice number" like 25 off of it as your selling point.

this one was free

Why the fuck would you doubt that? I've been taking programming classes since high school and I'm majoring in computer science.

Doubled my money on rdd last night. Just gotta have your money ready to go and move fast as soon as you get the twitter notification.

How do these goys keep missing this easy money?

What time does he post hits coin-of-the-day? I have a few hundred invested in some low market cap coins and if he happens to land on it I want to make sure I take advantage of it and sell off, so I can then buy in the dip and expand my holdings.

Will try this along fake trades at different sell points to see where the line is.

You can't. We need regulation and a mass murder of these bullshit coins. If a few faggots can manipulate this shit for their gain, then we all should be able to.

>reddcoin
Alright, I had some respect left for mcafee after all his verge and zcash shilling. But shilling shit like that and ICOs? Shit man... Doesnt he have enough money

Here's a bot for those that want it. I'm still tinkering with it to work on other exchanges, but if you want it to run on Poleniex, there you go

github.com/nieroda/mcafeeBTCTradeBot

somehow its a little predictable.
coins under 10 cent which are so called privacy coins.
seems like he doesnt like centralized structures.
my guess for the next days is GRS and Myriadcoin.

>spamming refresh
Not gonna make it. Need to have twitter with notifications set up on your phone. I would've made it this morning if fucking buttrex hadn't screwed me.

yeah he really discredited anything good he's ever said about btc/xmr at this point after shilling a pure shitcoin like rdd.

I think this one was a christmas gift for his friends.

my guess would be SiaCoin.

Groestle is good but it's way too expensive for mcafee shill coin

Placed order at 90. Didn't go through, placed higher buy at 160. Decided that was retsrded and tried to cancel but couldnt. Price instantly plummets. I sell at 119

Because you used code as a verb, rather than program.

You write code, but you program a computer. There's more to programming than just writing code.

I was a member of some Discord pump shit, and I never bothered to buy at the same time they bought, because the exchange would lag go batshit. There was a pattern to it: they jump in, the exchange throws a 'tism fit, some of them sell fast, they crash the price to a multi-month low, the rest are left holding bags.

But I noticed the price would usually recover to the pre-manipulation price. So I would buy after they destroyed it, and sell after it recovered.

It's sad to realize, but 99% of alts make no sense and are easily manipulated, so the only way to make it is to exploit what manipulators do.

I think it's sia too. Mineable. And mcafee is holding bags from when it was 800 in the summer

I have a built a bot that connects to binance and monitors his tweets.

If you contribute $100 to my patreon I will send you the code ( but you will have to replace the API keys yourself + run the program)

Who is interested?

Remember you can code it yourself or pay someone but by then the mcafee phenomena may have stopped

Wow you're retarded. How's that feminist literature degree going?

We are selling our bot in here:
discord.gg/dMyX8Xx
It is included with our premium membership, which is currently $100/month

See screenshot for gains

Fuck this. I'm making a bought just his coin of the day shills. This is much too lucrative to miss out on

Not all competent programmers are elitist douchebags stuck up about words user

He said before he does not invest in crypto

Ignore this guy
If you faggots want the code, go here: github.com/nieroda/mcafeeBTCTradeBot

If you want to throw a few cents to me, it's appreciated but not necessary. Fuck the faggots trying to sell this shit.

1NTQXotdRc6fnN4DAVHzzj5CbiEyGjqcM5

I got fucking justed lads
went all in RDD and lost 50%, really considering killing myself right now
if anyone wants to donate I'd really appreciate it
13YuN5Sq9qHUYNTtb2G6eFJQW3eDUhxEpR

>polo

use your head retard

>go to bittrex
>sort by cheapest coins
>view top 10 and realise that they ALL have the same shape, looks like someone has been slowly accumulating them all for the last week or so, WONDER WHO THAT COULD BE
>buy one he hasn't called out already and just wait.

He'll probably call out whatever is around 65ish sats

"fuck the faggots who want to sell shit"
then asks for moneys

Besides that his bot wont work, because it only looks for coin tickers, not names

Also it only works on poloniex, not binance

you dont need a bot, i got in manually at 84 sats, you just need to be ready and waiting for his call.
Make sure yuou are logged into bittrex, have the market search page ready to go, and tjust refresh his twitter every 5 seconds.

Oh yeah he doesn't invest. He just mines it. And i have a hard time believing he said coins dgb and reddcoin which are absolute shit, the devs aren't even working on redd anymore. Why did he say them.

Tomorrow it's sia. He talks about storage on the blockchain in the past. Just don't know how high it'll go and I don't want the pump to murder it like it did for redd

If you want to get my code , just join my thread:
If I get enough interest I will list my patreon

I dont really give a shit anyways just thought you guys would like to pay for something actually useful

Didn't work with ReddCoin.

I would rather write my own desu.

Keep an eye out for it. It's like a shibboleth that's not that obvious.

godspeed desu Im proud of you

btw I like you bro I think we could be friends, I spent all day coding mine too , god speed too user

fyi guys, mcafee will be changing his tweet format upon my recommendation, anybody using automatic bots will be fucked, cya!

gj

gj

This fucker cares not one bit for you.

what time did you buy in at? what time did you sell at? (or want to sell at? )
help us not be as fucking retarded as you user please

>seems like he doesnt like centralized structures.
He did run for the presidential nomination of the Libertarian Party.

gj

Never go all in anything, no matter how profitable it appears.

>taking advice from a shit eater

youtube.com/watch?v=vB9DXp09EpA

I didn't imply that I bought or didn't buy. I implied that he dumped his bags onto his followers. But to your question I bought within the first minute and tried to sell immediately but Trex could not handle the volume and it took almost 5 minutes for it to confirm that I had even bought, let alone get a sell in.

did you forget to sell?

btw it seems that you are infact retarded - wtf are you telling me whether you implied somethong intentionally or not when I was right in my inference?

you didnt sell did you? im sorry user

but thank you for sharing that info I appreciate it

Tried it this morning manually. Bittrex took a regular amount of time to process my shit, but I was too late and lost a few hundred. Learned a lesson to not try this shit again again. Either bots or the influx of people doing exactly what I was trying to do caused me to be too late, and I was in and out in 30 seconds. Fuck that shit. I turned around and sol immediately at a loss so I didn't have to eat a grand.

easy there satan