Anyone else's emotions directly tied to the amount in their blockfolio?

Anyone else's emotions directly tied to the amount in their blockfolio?

> tfw christmas ruined due to market crash
> tfw spending all of christmas in my bed in a dark room because I've lost thousands and can barely stomach the thought of interacting with family

Fuck my life.

What are you in? If its not Bitcoin then don't stress it man. Just hold, stop checking the charts, and enjoy time with your family. Check back in mid January and you'll be smiling.

Crypto is a psychopaths game.

I'm just addicted to charts and the quick dopamine rush. I make $ too. But I'd be doing it even if I had $40 in the game. This is better than drugs, video games and usually sex.

Try masturbating to a pumping chart. Your mind is about to get blown.

Dang I will try this next time I see some massive gains. Sounds kinda nice actually. My brain wouldn't be able to handle it.

Put your panties back on you raging faggot.

Don't invest what you can't lose.. I've lost over 300% but I'm still good because I invested an amount that I'm comfortable to lose.

Not sure why but I get a kick out of big swings whether I'm up or down. Everything's fine here.

Unironically it hurt to sell some BTC a few days ago -- I was forced to cash out to get a new car. My last sell order went through at 19,500.
All I could think about was all the gains that I would miss out on.

But then the market tanked and I feel nothing but relieved.

Fuck off, you whiny, soyboy cunt, get your testosterone levels checked. My portfolio dropped from $120k to $90k, recovered, only to dip back to $80k. Doesn't even fucking phase me anymore. Just stop looking at that shit and learn to have some fucking patience. Enjoy the fucking holiday.

Don't tell me your portfolio consists entirely of cryptos user? And don't tell me you didn't take ANY profits during the last spike? Not even a little bit?

If not then you kinda deserve it and should learn from your mistakes. Before I made a bunch of money I lost thousands fucking around in the FOREX market.

>Anyone else's emotions directly tied to the amount in their blockfolio?

Dangerous.

Never become emotionally attached to an asset. The minute it turns on you, dump it like a rotten whore. You need to be the "Third Reich" on them. No mercy.

This. A lot of crypto fags are young people of which crypto is the first investment they ever made. Many of them get emotionally attached to the coin(s) they hold and attack anyone who is skeptical.

To get a balanced perspective you should not only listen to people cheerleading crypto but the people arguing against it too.

sounds like you've invested too much

lol if you didnt only invest what you were prepared to lose

Yeah the dopamine rush when you made some big gains is unreal.

You need to put more in to balance your pessimism. The more money you put in the more cautious you are. Caution is very important in this buisness.
Load up to increase both mental awareness and actual gainz.

I cashed out at 18k. Gifted 4 figure sums to various relatives (who just had kids etc) and was able to confirm to my 80 year old parents that I will pay their morgage /buy their house and let them live there for free forever.

VERY comfy christmas

I didn't make as much as you but was able to buy my mum a new computer for her work. Feels good man.

go cry to reddit faggot