Is there a game that lets you fight and make your own monsters (Kaiju level shit) either as another monster (godzilla)...

Is there a game that lets you fight and make your own monsters (Kaiju level shit) either as another monster (godzilla), or a big robot suit(Pacific Rim)?

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/we4ua0i2t4m4txj/Monster Island.pdf
coinsandscrolls.blogspot.ca/2017/07/osr-flame-pomerium-or-giant-mecha-fights.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I have no idea but that sounds sweet. I want to know too

Well for robots you could always steal emchmorpgers, but i don't think thats built for kaiju scale shit. It does have rules for playing as a space battleship, though, so y wouldn't be hard to make ot work. Just don't apply physics to the charge rules. My friend made a mortorcycle that could basically do an infinite mass punch, and it was still only double damage.

GURPs

>Kaiju
>Giant robot suit
Refluffed D&D4E

Truth.

>Is there a game that lets you fight and make your own monsters (Kaiju level shit) either as another monster (godzilla), or a big robot suit(Pacific Rim)?

would y'all be interested in a homebrew system I created for just such a purpose?

There's even a whole rule book dedicated to it..

The only GURPS book I own.

is there a mega for it?

mediafire.com/file/we4ua0i2t4m4txj/Monster Island.pdf

Thanks, Lego.

Finally I have rules for when I want to smash my toy dinosaurs together while making roaring noises.

As a gigantic GURPS shill, who recommends it for everything under the sun, I honestly wouldn't use it for this.

GURPS becomes extremely unwieldy when building anything on high point values. It still works, but if you and all the players (key part here) aren't EXTREMELY knowledgeable and experienced with it then you're probably going to struggle and give up before you actually get the game going.

Amongst the million other things I wish SJ would do with the system is release a decent mecha/kaiju supplement, but that won't ever happen because SJGames hates money and loves failure

Post it user. You know you're just yearning for it.

The worst that can happen is no one paying attention.

If you post it before I fall asleep, I'll probably save it, user.

I wrote a really hasty post about this last night: coinsandscrolls.blogspot.ca/2017/07/osr-flame-pomerium-or-giant-mecha-fights.html

Summary: just rescale everything. Don't change the rules any more than you have to.

It's still very early on but this is what i've got so far.

shit, forgot (you)s guys
and heres the character sheet

There was an old boxed game called Monsters: The Game of Colossal Conflict, made by Dark Tower Enterprises Ltd. It came with a couple comic book style books one detailing the rules and one detailing the pre-generated monsters and a comic book along with a map and other stuff to play with. It had a pretty good system for creating your own monsters of all types like Giant Robots, Radioactive Lizards, and Space Invaders. It also uses a fairly simple task resolution chart for determining success.

Thanks m8. No time to read right now but I saved it.

I homebrewed Adeptus Evangelion for what I assumed (and now know) the sequel is.