This game changing technology is what is truly going to be causing parabolic movement...

This game changing technology is what is truly going to be causing parabolic movement. Verge will be AT LEAST a dollar within two weeks.

You know it, even if some of you disagree. At this point there is just no returning.

Its not too late.

IS IT FUNGIBLE LIKE MONERO?

>dogecoin is revolutionary
>opt in privacy that still shows amounts being exchanged is revolutionary

Also dont forget 66% of the supply in top 100 wallets!
X45 in 2 weeks!
No information about their team!
Delayed for years!
Dogecoin fork!

Those are exchange wallets retard. It's been said before.

>privacy coin
>has a rich list

How the fuck do vergins compartmentalize this?

That picture doesn't explain how it works at all.

I get the Tor part, but how does the "private blockchain" work?

>tor

JUST

A coin associated with pedos, drugs, mercenaries that has one of the slowest transaction times and will never EVER have mass appeal. This will crash and burn.

Verge doesn't have privacy tech. Sending something through tor doesn't make it private

The fact that this shitcoin pumps is proof nobody knows what the fuck is going on

Bitcoin?

Yes it's literally bitcoin with added privacy tech.

4k sats eoy

Monero is a bytecoin fork. Bytecoin was proved a scam. Who says the feds are not setting everyone up by including in their report "undisclosed amount of monero" so that they can monitor and act if they feel it necessary.

No it's literally dogecoin with sad excuses for privacy.

How the fuck is it privacy tech? You just LOOK at the blockchain and see who received the goddamn money. How does going through Tor change anything?

Fine man, it's fucking garbage either way.

Optional privacy is not privacy.

>nobody gives a fuck the explorer has been down for the whole day after the 66% shitposting started
>can't check the transactions of those "exchange wallets"
fug

I am pretty sure you can work around most wallets to use tor. Some even have tutorials. Just because bittrex sees me witthdraw from france one day and the next I withdraw from Bulgaria (cause I am connected to a different exit node or whatever), they know the addresses. If I spend even 1 sat more than whats available to one of my UTXOs then multiple UTXOs will combine and link the addresses. This is retarded tech unless I don't understand. Someone explain to me.

I am guessing wraith is supposedly going to change the addresses linking right? Someone explain that too.