Warmasters Triumvirate: The Musical edition

Warmasters Triumvirate: The Musical edition
Warmasters Triumvirate is an attempt at creating yet another 40k AU. The Primarchs have changed, and instead of appointing a single Warmaster upon returning to Terra, the Emperor is critically wounded on Ullanor. In order to make sure the Great Crusade continues, the Warmasters' Triumvirate is put in place. Tensions start running high and this eventually culminates in a civil war between Loyalists, Chaos Traitors and Separatists...

Docs: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14hqd6RLLgvLdYCIoLCHhQkidgXIsKUzrugyWu6pthEM

Chapter Constructor: bitbucket.org/chaptergenerator/chaptergenerator/downloads/

Previous Thread: ToDo:
>Finish the Timeline (again)
>Make non-astartes factions interesting
>Flesh out the Traitor's treason (again

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/17-kTDZecaXjHdWpWdeCtu2npjveL-5ghEmRrTky0S2Y/edit
suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/54280118/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So what happens with the Rangda in this universe?

They die.

Except a bunch of psykers blow up this time and a Primarch becomes edgy

I have a question. Given that there's three factions, what is the situation like after the Heresy? Is there a Separatist Imperium that is opposed to the Regular one, like a North and South Korea situation? Is there a bunch of separatist states the Imperium can't squish? Does Chaos still hold on to territory around the eye or are they all inside the Eye?

>Is there a Separatist Imperium that is opposed to the Regular one, like a North and South Korea situation?
Yes, and the Seps are North Korea.
>Is there a bunch of separatist states the Imperium can't squish?
Yes? I think?

There's more decentralization in the Seperium right?

There's a separatist Imperium that takes up most of Ultima Segmentum, and as far as I know the chaos legions have the same territory they have in the OU.
This is correct.

This was a great read, exactly how I'd imagine the 2 interacting. If not for the issue of Psykers they could easily have been the best of friends.
Lambach can't understand Asur's attitude towards the subject and vice versa.

Basically the Seps try to stick close to the Imperial truth before the Emperor bites it, though something gets muddled with the laws regarding the boundaries of Technology, while the Loyalists become the religious ban wagon they are in 40k, so by the time the ruinstorm abates there is no way for the 2 factions to ever consolidate.

>Basically the Seps try to stick close to the Imperial truth
To varying degrees.

Curious newfag here, do you have a wiki or timeline I could look at?

The main place everything is centralized is the Spreadsheet at the moment, there should be a WIP timeline under the "Thread Links" tab

docs.google.com/document/d/17-kTDZecaXjHdWpWdeCtu2npjveL-5ghEmRrTky0S2Y/edit

This is what we have cemented so far, we are currently ironing out the details for the chaos incursion at the moment.

oh lordy I can feel my Kroot back-rub-boner coming on
What would you guys think of a Kroot polity of some sort

I'm greenlighting this.

But I have to make my Astartes faction interesting first.

>kroot
>having large populations outside their Warspheres
>holding territory ever
>giving up their nomadic culture

nnnnnnah.

It was likely going to be a nomadic pseudo-empire, if that makes sense

Like a Khanate?

>Nitpicking time

>No subject
>"Previous thread" links to the temporary archive instead of the suptg or Warosu archive
>Sarco

>expecting me to know what I'm doing

It's okay Sarco, I don't know what I'm doing either.

effectively

Old thread: suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/54280118/

You didn't even number it properly. For shame.

The uniting factor among the Seps is their belief that Astartes (and Magos, I suppose) are inherently superior to regular men. Degrees may vary, but they are opposed to Malcador's pro-Mortal policies, like handing power over to the High Lord of Terra.

They stick closer to the Imperial Truth, since they do not consider the Emperor a God, but that is not the reason for their secession.

Thank you very much! I am glad you enjoyed it and that I was able to capture your vision of Lambach.

Now I have an inspiration to write their first meeting after both falling to Chaos...

Looking forward to it. Maybe I should write some of Lambachs first meetings.

I already did the one between Raj and Lambach, so no need to do that one.

Yeah I remember, that's where they became good mates. Linares has done his first meeting with Lambach too. He seems to get used a lot for first encounters haha.
I think an important one for Lambach would be meeting Gyahdred. Not sure exactly how Xun wants to do it.

bump

Hmm. I'm open. It might be worth it to have them meet before the conflagration and have things go one way before they meet again and the dynamic shifts.

>Stan "Smiter" Mord

A legend inside the Legion, Mord is a scout of the 134th Company, known for his subtleness and stealth. He carries a Stalker Bolter which fires tailor-made ammunition. Mord is known for being probably the best shooter in the Legion, and that, given its main focus on melee fighting, seems out of place even for Mord himself.

He carries out special missions, picking off singular targets and eliminating important threats from afar.

He usually rides a red bike, stolen from an ork boy during one mission. The Techmarines take care of it and make sure it performs well.

On the downside, his social skills aren't as good as the Blades like, and is mostly seen sitting alone at a corner, readying ammunition and weapons.

Bump

>Marcos Furis

The Chief Apothecary, leader of the Legion's Apothecarion and the Master of the Legion's Gene-Seed. His was the work of fixing the most deficent parts of the Gene-Seed, and he succeeded, preparing the ground for the next Chiefs to come.

He scalated throught the ranks of the Apothecarion rather slowly, developing his medical skills with time, and eventually, getting interested in the miracle that created the Astartes themselves. He started to work with different kinds of bio-engineering to create new organs, with varying results. (Creating one of the Primaris' organs?)

The most important part of his career started with the Emperor's visit to Kadir, when he ultimated the entire Legion. Nearly all the Apothecarii started to work on the matter, and Marcos stood out from the rest because of his previous works with bio-engineering. Most of the steps in the right direction were because of his insatiable hunger for gene-seed works, and eventually, he was given control over the entire procedure.

When the Emperor came back to Kadir to see the new Gene-Seed, he was surprised, proud, and kind of jealous. He demanded to know who was in charge, and Linares pointed at Marcos. He was awarded a medal, and eventually, promoted to Chief Apotecary.

His battle days were short and dull. He saw service in only 3 campaings and excelled in none. Time dictated that his very turf, was the Legion's Laboratories.

>Visiting a dear friend

>tok tok
-Who's there?
+Me
-For the Emperor's Sake! Brother!

And both Primarchs hugged each other. The Lord of Ale came to visit his Brother, the so-called The Mountain.

+You shall be called The Ball from now on, Pacha! Damn it, how much have you been eating lately?
-You smell to beer, Brother. And as you know, Father likes to be a dick sometimes, get ready.
+Same, Brother. What have you been doing? Cooking, as usual?
-Not exactly. As you well know, duty called a year ago, and I have been battling some xenos...Eldar were called? Anyway, I have been busy. And now, I'm much more proud of my Legion than before, they performed not as expected, but much better! We were sent to deal with small-scale raids, not with a full army! And yet, we won.
+Olé! My Legion has been fighting continuously this whole year. I still don't know why I'm here, I should be warmongering!

I'm behind this. The Kroot get far too little attention in my opinion, in both OU and AUs

Linares wore his usual white robe for off-duty affairs, a pair of leather belts, one big, for carrying the Silver Slayer, and a smaller one, to tighten the robe. The Brothers came inside Pacha's chamber in the Imperial Palace, and got comfortable. Linares took off the belt carrying the Slayer and left it in a chair nearby. Pacha, wearing trousers and a shirt, quickly moved in the chamber, taking things from one place to another with no apparent reason for Linares. He noticed the cooking garments hanging in a hanger, and some ingredients inside a box.

+Father forbade you to cook in your chamber, right?
-Yes, and now I have to go to the Palace's kitchens, and are full of servitors and useless cooks... You can't brew in your room neither, right?
+Right. But I have a beautiful battleship in orbit, with 3 breweries. I won't run out of beverage.
-Damn, Lin. Damn.

Pacha took some snacks and passed them to Linares, who passed some beer he had there to him. Pacha didn't liked Linares' special brew, a malt/wheat beer with some lemon juice added after the main brewing process. Instead, he preferred the brew with corn and some wheat. It was strangely tasty.

While both men were friendly chatting and laughing, a third Primarch appeared.

-Hey! Nice to meet you at last! It has been a while, huh?
+Truly, Marduk. Why so long?
~I have been travelling and looking for some rare scripts, talking about something closely related to Dagon's Leviathan, and they have raised my interest.
+Nice, you are always after some new books to get, huh? Wonder what kind of joke will make Father about that.
~Hope not a fat one.

The three men continued the chatting, now more formal than a minute or two before.

The eventual Regicide game started, and Linares was quickly beaten by Marduk, who proceeded to play against Pacha. He lasted longer. Way longer.

Linares left before that match finished. He walked down the hallway and throught inmense rooms, built like cathedrals in Kadir.

This can become some kind of collaborative writing. Someone, take the story and continue it! Not necessarily in the Linares Wandering part.

I guess Tuesday night isn't a great time for this.

MWO Civil War update hit. No time for writing, only boats.

Never knew Primarchs were so extremely informal. Are they wearing Hawaiian shorts and flip-flops while snacking? Time to go work on the old broken-down Trans Am that's been sitting in the yard on blocks for six years? Gonna relax on the couch and catch a Blood Bowl game in the afternoon, lol?

Didn't you know Curze liked to go to the waterpark on weekends?

I have come to this thread to argue, with you in particular.

There is no reason Astartes can't work with or cooperate happily with Xenos

They are literally designed to kill aliens. The Emperor of mankind hardwired a hatred for xenos into their brains. Now, I'm not sure if this extends to the primarchs or whether their love for their primarch would override their hatred for xenos, so there's a bit of a gray area to work with.

Except for virtually 100% of all canon lore.

Quite trying to be the Knights Inductor. There's a million other homebrews that are too cool to respect canon themes if you really need such things.

I think Lambach should come investigate the Elver curse with Gyahdred pretty soon after his legion is back in the fight, he spends some time there, Gyahdred gives him Venus Gospel and the 2 become bros. Then later after the EXPLOSION Lambach would again offer council?

Added it to the timeline if you want to change anything?

>What are the Deathwatch Novels
>What is Gulliman literally being resurrected by an Eldar (the relationship isn't 100% trustworthy, but Yvraine is an Eldar Wytch, so this is to be expected)
>What is the 12th Black Crusade
>What is Trayzn swooping in at the last second to try and save Cadia
>What is the Inner Circle and the Watchers in the Dark
>What is the Alpha Legion colluding with the Cabal
>What is Tau: Fire Warrior

To name a few notable and primary canon sources of Astartes not being primaly driven to purge xenos, and working with them effectively.

The fact of the matter is that Xenos tolerance is based on chapter dependant indoctrination and culture. A more reasonable Astartes group would have less stringent indoctrination, whereas Valdor Doomsingers would have a kill on sight attitude.

And that indoctrination does not extend to Primarchs, thus allowing for altering of the indoctrination to allow for clarity of thought when it comes to Xenos.

I'm just saying that the Sepies shouldn't rule it out

Also DoW III.

"More reasonable Astartes".

Now where have we all heard that before...

I didn't play it, was it not shit?

Point is, the Sepies fall into three categories that I've seen so far

>Purestrain Loyalists, "Daddy's Boys"
Loyalist from most perspectives, but refuse to follow the leadership of fallible humans. Cunty though it is, and against the spirit of some of the Emperor's beliefs, of all the traitors, these guys did the least wrong.

>Progressives, "Cawlite Hereitcs"
These dudes just don't like being told what not to do, pure and simple. The Imperium is well and good, and the Emperor is whatever, but they don't have a leash now and are going to enjoy that liberty the absolute maximum, freed from dogma and restriction.

>Faithless Traitors, "Chaosless Daddy Issues"
These are legit traitors, in the sense that they hate the Emperor, the Imperium, and everything it all stands for. The only difference between them and Chaos Traitors is faith, pure and simple.

In my ideal world, closer to 40k the three Sepie sub-factions would split so we can have legit Balkan wars

Where indeed, anonymous shitposter?

To be clear, this whole "Astartes+Xenos" thing is soley an idea for Sepratists, who are filthy traitors by and large.

Also that one time that the Black Templars accepted the Xenos that worshiped the Emperor.

More or less. Tibetomatic just wanted better administrators. Of course, he also thought everyone should be all cyborgy.
I'm down for internecine strife.

Sounds good to me. Set the initial Elver problem between 2nd and 3rd Rangda, I think.

It makes sense to me. There are a few things they're more "reasonable" about. Theres a whole lot more ways they're nuts.

One of the most hated homebrews on Veeky Forums, perhaps?

But sure, get all defensive and so on. Make the same retarded mistake everyone else does. Ignore the criticism which has proven true in a host of other such projects, written by anons more learned than myself.

Don't mind me. Have your snowflakes with a side of xeno-tech and Eldar waifus. GLHF.

Who are you even talking about?

Wow, you must be new here to not know of the Knights Inductor, lol.

My dudes are loyalist Folk Metal Skalds, this even my dog nor my fight. But stay triggered amigo

Did you hear the Anthem for your dudes? Your legion was the second hardest, I swear to God

The last OU had the Behemoth Guard. This one has the Leviathan Host. What will the next one have? The Ziz Warriors?

Or is that the Black Augurs, given their apparent bird themes?

So, for the Seps reveal, what we have?

And we still have to settle down how the chaos reveals. They attack Terra by surprise? Or they are turncoating in our Istvaan campaing?

It was perfect.

Here's an idea for chaos. After the failure of the peace accords the planet they were supposed to be on becomes a war zone, the whole thing caught in a bloody planet wide stalemate. This goes on until a force from the Chaos legions arrives and turns the campaign against the Seps. The second the Seps are pushed off the traitors turn on their brothers and go full Istavaan

I was thinking something similar.
Have Marduk and Elsu seemingly side with the Loyalists too fight off the Seps.
Then when Je'She trusts that Marduk is a bro have them make a surprise attack on Terra.
Another question is should we do an istvaan 3 type event for the chaos faction to purge those still Loyal?

Narratively, it's best to have the Traitors reveal themselves on the neutral planet. Valorn's suggestion works quite well.

Having the Traitors go straight for Terra would be the smart thing to do, but it'd give the traitors such an advantage that the loyalists need a total asspull to survive.

This will also mean we need to tone down the number of Primarchs at the neutral meeting. If almost all 21 are there, it's gonna be a really short Brotherwar.

Not sure how well it would work, but I could definitely see some of the Seps stalling Chaos. I'd been thinking that the battle of Grethor with the Chosen is shortly before the siege and effectively stalls the Chosen for a while. It might be that since the Seps are ultimately loyal to the Emperor and the Imperium, they might buy time for the Terran faction after they see what Chaos has become. All this fighting happens off screen for the Terrans and since the basic sep battle plan is to stall for a bit and then pull East, the Terrans don't really appreciate it and it gives the Seps one mroe thing to be pissed about.

Juvan Verkovic, first Captain of the Iron Guard, Decemvir Primus

Initially a member of the twelfth Division's support cadres, Verkovic's ascension through the ranks would show him as a bloody-handed ruler. On several occasions, he would order a hive razed in example to an unyielding population. Yet unlike several commanders in the Legion, he gave little ceremony to these displays of power, seeing it as punishment that would have no place in a perfect Imperium. This sorrowful character gave him the favour of the Primarch, who preferred to be surrounded by such men than bloodthirsty warlords.

One of the earlier suggestions had three primarchs from the Loyalists and three from the Separatists attend the accords. Do you reckon that would work better?

I think it would. I think it was Je'She, Raj and Pacha, against Frederick, Rokuten and Piter?

Meanwhile Lambach and Gyahdread duke it out at Grenthor.

What would Kincaid be doing at this time?

His Trips thing. Singing/composing, battling somewhere...

Because at this time, do Loyalists see an attack on Terra inminent?

What do you say to Linares being on Terra during the peacetalk? Like if he sensed danger and quickly deployed there, fortifying the planet and the Solar System.

Well at this time he's the Burned Prophet, spreading the Good Word

Bamp

Taskmaster Nausis, master of recruits of the Iron Guard

One of the earliest Derzelans inducted in the Legion, and a fanatic follower of Dyestes in his homeworld's conquests, Nausis was devoted to enforcing his Primarch's restructuration of the Legion. This devotion and an inspiring presence earned him a place in the Opsequarion, tempering his Terran elders' individualist streaks and helping forge his new legion's culture.

When wounds suffered in the Salucian Xenocide removed him from the frontline, he was assigned on Derzelas on training duties. Neophytes trained under Nausis show the same drive for order as the taskmaster, resulting in efficient legionnaires and strong-willed commanders.

Raj fortifies Terra as soon as he returns to Emperor post-internment. Being a diplomatic guy, he'd be a perfect candidate to go to the meeting with the Seps. If he'd leave anyone in charge of the defense, it'd be Linares.

I think Kincaid should get involved after the Assassination.

Fine them.

>Brother, you could have warned me that your defensed don't include breweries. Good thing I brought mine.

>Looking up the Original OP
Good times those...so many fine Legions...

>"Linares, how do you feel about kilometre tall speakers?"
>"No, how do you REALLY feel?"

And then there was metal

How do you think he would? I'm still behind as far as timeline is concerned

>KILOMETRE-HIGH TURBO SPEAKERS OF DOOM
The main Terran Defense System

Maybe he could play some Kiss or Metallica anthem for Malc.

Jokes aside, pushing the loyalists against the seps?

>Jokes aside

I'm serious.

That was for me.

Anyway, what do you think Kincaid would do?

No clue.

With the Emperor and Malcador out of the picture, his Legions out there running themselves, Kincaid is basically left to scheme and preach unmolested

Some Doomsinger related prompts

>What does your legion think of Kincaid, and the different chambers of the Doomsingers?

>What do your dudes think of Kincaid's immolation?
>How do your dudes react to his slow radicalization?
>How do they react to his full blown faith?

>How do your dudes react to their gifted anthem?

>What does your legion think of Kincaid, and the different chambers of the Doomsingers?
The Golden Mountains think of Kincaid as rather arrogant and vain unlike their more down-to-earth primarch, although they appreciate the Doomsingers' zeal in battle, making them reliable battle-brothers.

"Alright, he's on fire now, but at least he's gotten better."
What
WHAT.
The Golden Mountains try to appreciate it, but they prefer the simpler festival musics of many worlds.

>Nikea speech
Pacha had left armor and shield on his flagship, wearing only clothes with his Legion's colors and Resolve tied to his belt. The Earthquake first nodded at all those that had spoken before, whether in favor or against the topic at hand. He knew he had to try and convince everyone: "Brothers, Father, I am nearly not as skilled a speaker as any of you, but I should say this: Psyker abilities are a tool, one innate to many of us gathered here. Even a small flame can lead to an inferno of catastrophic proportions if handled incorrectly. A wrongly used grenade can kill its user and his allies. We even carry weapons as terrible as the ones needed to perform Exterminatus with us, that could cause massive losses if an accident or improper use was to happen. Yet, are we to give our mental abilities any different treatment? I believe not, as with the proper training, most accidents should be avoided safely. I believe, we should make sure those in our armies that have been born with such a tool in their hands to be taught how to properly use it. Thanks for listening to these simple words of mine."
The Primarch then bowed and returned to his seat.

Kincaid is a pretty decent guy, he enjoys the simpler pleasures of life which is something Lambach can get behind.

"Ohh lordy Imma git blamed fo' dis"

Lambach would be pretty Chaos by this point, so he realizes how foolish believing the Emperor a god would actually be.

"You've always been naive Kincaid, let me show you the power of the true gods..."

It would probably be played in the streets of Miletus when ever there is a parade or festival or something in honor of the Chapter.

Their relationship is, for the most part, all-business. The two have very different views, but see the other as necessary for the fledgling Imperium.
They kind of look at the XVth and go "awh fuck, I can't believe you've done this". There's some tension between the VIth and XVth, who've always been good buddies, but they commend Gyahdred on his clinical approach to the incident.
"Ah boy here we go"
There's still a lot of wounds from the betrayal of Marius von Kreimann and the XIth Grand Batallion, who were heavy closet practitioners of the Old Markchian Faiths, and also from the betrayals of the Traitor Legions, so they see religion as being an inherently bad thing.
They are greatful that another Legion (outside the Dusk Phantoms) extended them such a courtesy. They're often the outsider Legion, so getting any sort of recognition from another is often surprising.

Bump

So Pacha, I like it.

>Chambers
They are pretty much like the Legion's Tercios. Each has its unique characteristics, and even a very own musical style. What happened post-Brotherwar should have not happened, as a Legion dividing so hard in three factions is never desirable.

>Immolation
Allahu Akbar
Poor guy, he suffered a terrible accident. But still, isn't reason enough to ban ALL psykers

>Slow Radicalization
Dude, nope. Just nope, stop it.

>Full blown faith
DUDE. I told you to stop, and yet you didn't listened. Now, look at the mess you've done!

>Anthem
The Blades like it, and even if they didn't like it, they would gladly take it. A gift is a gift, after all.

>>What does your legion think of Kincaid and the different chambers of the Doomsingers?
Raj truly regards Kinnévail as a younger brother. One that still has a lot to learn before he'll understand his place in the galaxy and the Imperium. Raj has a deep appreciation for Kinnévail's art, but he does think of him as too impulsive and bombastic.
The Titan Marchers like the Doomsingers. Their sentiments towards them are pretty much the same as their gene-sire.

A complete disaster. Kincaid's immolation would be one of the events that leads to Raj and the Marchers' opinions on psykers being neutral at best.

With great unease. This would come at a time where the Imperium cannot take much more infighting, so they would not take a stance against it, but it would deeply worry them.

By the time the Ecclesiarchy rears its head, Raj is dead and the Marchers are still trying to find their place under the command of Taarush Amin. It would still bother them, but they would see its necessity in keeping the Imperium together, and since Raj died for the Imperium, they will do anything they need to to make sure it survives.

Deep appreciation. The Marchers and their gene-sire love the fine arts, even if not many of them have an aptitude for it. They feel it fits them nicely.

Good in a fight. Not much else.
See, this is why we're justified in performing psyker experiments on Zharr-Hadad.
This has the potential to take power away from Mot and is therefore bad.
This is kinda weird, bro. I know I'm not exactly the most upstanding primary but isn't militants atheism kind of one of the Emperor's core beliefs?
Mot probably takes it and doesn't give it another thought.

I'll get to the opinion of the chambers later and the view on Kincaid himself is complex, but basically gets worse as time goes on.

>Conflagration
It was an unfortunate accident, but Kincaid acts as though he was the only one burned that day. He does not recognize his role in the events and regards our attempts to understand with superstitious fear.
>Slow Radicalization
It's as though he's trying to find the least healthy way to deal with any situation he comes across.
>Full Blown Faith
If it was a mortal child, it might be cute, but Kincaid ought to know better. Faith is a poison and an illusion.
>Gifted Anthem
At least he did his research. Proof that nobody is without an Omnissiah-Nature and can access it. It might be better for everyone if Kincaid retired from the public eye and focussed on his music. Perhaps, in time, he could find enlightenment, too.

>Thoughts on Kincaid and the chambers
He loves life, and in his pursuit of celebrating it he is speeding so fast he cannot even perceive its quiet beauty. Life must be like a blur to him.
Why he crafted his chambers, we do not understand. They should be one family, but he draws lines between them and thus breaks them apart.

>Kincaid's immolation
His soul shone brightly and fiercely, and as he himself reached into the Otherworld, fuelling his soul's light, it was bound to burst from him. Such volatility was bound to damage him. We are only glad that he survived, and may use his wisdom and example to better others.

>Radicalisation
He's losing his way. His passions are turning to obsession. It will end in tears.

>Faith
We are... Surprised.

>Anthem
Wrong animal, but close enough we guess?
It's fucking amazing.

Quick bump

Marduk and the Leviathan Host. Eris at the end.

Fostering division and competition is good, but war and death is work to be understood, not something for songs and glory. It is holy work, and one must be taught the strength of conviction to do it, but one should seek to deal with it as quickly and decisively as possible. Kincaid must understand the difference between exalting the importance of something and indulging in it.

A holy remaking, no doubt, but Kincaid has drawn the wrong conclusions. Where he should have been humbled and realized the true power of the Warp, he runs from it like a child during a ritual slaughter. The power of the Warp, of the Abyss, is not something to turn one's back to especially one so potentially gifted. Those of us that bear the scars of blades and bolts have not turned our backs on those tools.
Marduk would be glad that he would finally have some to earnestly discuss matters of the metaphysical and that he finally takes his work in a matter more befitting it's scope, if only he wasn't so cowed and terrified. He teaches others to be the same way. If this kind of fear and mistrust of the reality of the universe spreads, it is one more doom to the empire's clearly failing ambition.
Eris laughs at the new Imperium. She laughs at how quickly they turn their backs on their former Truth. She laughs at their corpse Emperor who cannot save them. She laughs at Kincaid, so fearful of that which he doesn't understand that he destroys something he once worked so hard to build. She laughs because she knows the Leviathan will rise again and when the Imperium is about to be devoured, faith will not save them from her.

We should write about Marduk's death

I meant to write up a piece about it, but was hit with a serious writers block regarding prose stuff. So here's the spark notes, as I see it.

>Siege of Terra, a few days (weeks?) in. Things started good with Traitors making serious gains up to the gates of the palace, but stuff has stagnated.
>Chaos forces struggle to work together where as the Loyalists have great cohesion and well prepared defenses.
>Eventually the Traitors start to fight each other and just generally fuck around.
>Marduk realizes he's losing his chance to finish this mess, so he gets his guys together and the other traitor Primarchs to tell them his plan
>The Apophis (Marduk's Gloriana) begins to enter atmosphere as some traitors pull back and orbital forces start bugging out
>He fucking crashes the thing through the front gate of the Imperial palace like a battering ram and makes a bee line for the eternity gate
>Chaos forces pour in through the breach and Marduk with his honor guard get into a fight/chase with the Custodes
>End up breaching the eternity gate, but he dies on the steps to the throne
>Probably fighting Lin and another Primarch
>Traitor forces lose all their momentum pretty quickly and fall back; start of the scouring.

Sounds about right?

Yup, seems fine

>He fucking crashes the thing
I kek'd here quite a bit

With no survivors?

On the walls, probably no. On board, maybe. There's the slightest of the possibilities