I KNOW AN ICO WHICH'S CROWDSALE CLOSED JUST 2 DAYS AGO

THIS COIN WILL BLOW UP AND IT'S INITIAL PRICE WAS AROUND 10 CENTS IT'S GOING TO GET TO 3 USD AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH WHY DIDN'T I PARTICIPATE IN THE ICO FUCKING HELL I ALREADY KNOW IT'LL GET SHILLED HERE HARD LIKE REQ OR LINK FUCKING HELL STAYING FOREVER POOR
IT'S GETTING LISTED ON AN EXCHANGE AT THE 29TH DECEMBER FUCKING HELL I NEED TO BUY INTO IT AS FAST AS POSSIBLE PLEASE GOD DON'T ABANDON ME.
Ok. I'm done.
What did you AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH over during christmas?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@Qlink/qlc-will-be-listed-on-kucoin-on-december-28-a2a48bdd38f0
discord.gg/qJns5cd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what was the coin? INS?

Yeah Bread, you are already 3 days to late.

IT'S A TOKEN BUT NOT BUILT ON ETHEREUM
IF YOU'RE REALLY INTERESTED DO THE RESEARCH FOR YOURSELF, I DON'T WANT TO CREATE A HYPE HERE ALREADY, I WANT THE HYPE TO BE 2-3 DAYS AFTER THE COIN GOT LISTED AND BIZ REALIZES IT'S POWER

nothing, I made all the right moves and gained 20% usd value while bitcoin crashed

beeen gorbzel is tat you

just tell me right now!!!!!

What is it NAGA ico?

NO RETARD ISN'T THE INFORMATION I'VE PROVIDED ENOUGH?
>LISTING ON EXCHANGE 29TH DEC
>WILL BE HYPED LIKE REQ OR LINK
>TOKEN
>NOT BUILT ON ETHEREUM
DO YOUR RESEARCH GOD DAMNIT
But if you find out which one, don't tell the others. Please.

I know what coin you are talking about :)
You are in a "certain group" with the head being a guy who calls 10x picks constantly.

Does it begin with 'Q' user? :^)

:^)

This shit is gonna blow up hard. I'm glad I haven't seen it shilled here at all just like ICX. People will find out once it explodes on Ku

i know the coin, rhymes with the most shilled coin here of the past 3 months, what exchange OP ill bless u with a gem if u deliver

Please let me be a part of your mystery Q club. I'm such a hideous failure that I'm yet to profit off crypto.

I kinda hope it falls below ICO price at first, I need to get into this as fast as possible. Do you have any, user?

did u get in ico?

The ICO is called Qlink u fags. And yes, it's gona be huge.

NO WHY DID YOU TELL THEM FUCKING HELL

What's so special about it, fellas?

Pick up ICX on its next dip. Genuine tip for you there.

I do indeed. Should be interesting to see where this goes.

Nothing, it's a shitcoin lol, never buy into such early coins, they could be easily scam hahaha OP is a faggot

Yep! Feels good

Because I have 100k tokens already :)

Not buying your ico bags pajeet

Thank you for the advice, user. I hope you have a very happy Christmas if you celebrate it.

Just don't shill it here with 10 threads a day i beg you all don't do this I actually didn't buy in already

Qlink is literally internet 2.0

Kinda like what they were trying to do in Season 3 of Silicon Valley

I promise I won't. Should we close the thread?

Oh my god, no kidding? What makes you say that?

Pick this up once the dust settles on exchanges not straight away, everything moons straight away and then retraces for a better entry

This is the one i dont think will follow the usual dump on first listing

Thanks for the top tip. Where on earth can I buy this? Also, is an ICO essentially an early way of buying before the public?

KuCoin, kinda cancer exchange, but atleast it's not MtGox

Kucoin on 28th/29th. Yes it's the initial offering. Make some money on ICX for he next few days (buy it lower than it is now though) and use the profit for Qlink

Thank you. Is "Internet 2.0" just hyperbole? Why aren't more people talking about this?

Nice larp, not buying your shitty coin

It's a little too much, it's definitely not "Internet 2.0" but it's still a decent Token. It's running on the NEO blockchain aswell. That makes it centralized tho. But I heard NEO will be decentralized soon. It definitely has potential and it's devs are chinese. Chinese never let us down.

What group?

icodrops com/qlink/

You guys got a source on this? I can't find any info

medium.com/@Qlink/qlc-will-be-listed-on-kucoin-on-december-28-a2a48bdd38f0

pumping soon discord.gg/qJns5cd

I bought in