How long would Soldier: 76 survive in your campaign?

How long would Soldier: 76 survive in your campaign?

Depends on which one
>Homebrew DnD adventure where Mimics are the primary antagonist
He has a fucking plasma gun and an endless supply of AoE healing pots. The mimics end up playing hide for your life as S76 goes on a justified genocide on them.
>oWoD where cosmic shit is taken to an 11 and Anthelios is sentient. Everyone in this setting survives by manipulation and subversion
The Sabbat would have a fun time turning him into a real solider. Considering hes still mortal, he'd make one hell of a ghoul

Dead on arrival since I don't have one

Exceptionally strong heroic mortal with unique artifacts, basically very good but a mortal is a mortal.

Does he have infinite ammo like he does in game?

Depends on a lot of factors. Mainly depending on his ability to live in a world where he doesn't speak the language and they don't have the tech to resupply his gear or maintain his cybernetics.

>40krpg, Ascension-level
He'd make a fine Throne Agent. Maybe a lead Storm Trooper or trusted second. Probably doesn't have the intuition for politics to be an Interrogator or Inquisitor-in-training though.

Dead in a single day if he is as edgy as he is in his backstory after betrayal because everyone, both heroes and villains gang up on him. Especially when everyone magical powers more than rival his equipment firepower.

If he play it smart and try to be civil with the civilizations in my setting, he could survive for a long time and use it as a chance to start over again with a new team.

Pulse Rifle. His gun fires solid ammunition. But it's caseless and electrically propelled

>Space opera science-fantasy setting with strong inspirations from Hellboy
He'd flourish in some very interesting ways.

Both kill a mimic user

He has the loadout of a basic Einherjar soldier. Unfortunately thats like bringing a pea-shooter big game hunting against the Halos

true, just being anal

Especially if his goggles work on them

>fantasy COPS
I guess we did need a loose cannon.

Dad will probably outlive us all

>low fantasy setting where technology is just beginning to develop and challenge wizard ruling class

He would rule the world.

even denied his guns and technology, he can literally run forever and is at peak human condition

If you take a look at the Lore, both he (and Reaper) are literally Captain America before/when they join Overwatch

he doesn't need to be resupplied

lets assume for fun that ammo and gear work how they do in game and not in the lore

Fuck video games. I want to hear more about this mimic setting

pic related appears in the 40k setting on Vostroya

what happens to her

She'd be a decent Imperial Guard

Her weapon is basically some kind archaeotech gravcannon though

Becomes first female space marine

Too fucking big to put in a post, I came up with an entire world to attach to it. I'll give ya a quick summary
>Known world is only about 1000 years old
>4 kingdoms, 1 founded at year 0 and 2 others at year 400 and 700 and one at year 900
>Those 4 I just mentioned encompass all inhabitable land
>There is a 5th kingdom, in a huge fucking desert up north. Very isolationist, doesn't make contact with other kingdoms
>This kingdom is actually a society of mimics which is being uplifted(made intelligent) by an entity called The Mimic King
>Mimic King was an accidental creation by a powerful archwizard that was trying to make something to clone gods and bring prosperity to everyone
>Mimic King is super intelligent and basically knows everything, can take whatever form it wants.

I just like the idea of a war with people that could pretend to be your chairs

>initially think I'll hate Zarya after reveal
>game comes out
>one of my favourite heroes

>nWoD campaign
>hunting fae
He'd be pretty useful, my Hunter would have a great time giving him new weapons to test, and our support fleshcrafter would have a great time taking him apart when the roofies kick in to see how he was brought back to life.

>
She becomes an average Vostroyan woman in the IG

Prey

Honestly when you consider Mimics are basically 'The Thing', that shit is fucking terrifying

i imagine the mechanicus would like to get their hands on her gravity/laser/shield system

All things considered Zarya would definitely fight for the Imperium in the IG and probably the Inquistion. She's tough, deeply patriotic and believes humanity > all else

>Probably doesn't have the intuition for politics
he ran overwatch, he probably has enough intuition when it comes to politics

Wrong. Because as we all know...
...old soldiers never die