What will become of the legion of the damned with the new primaris marines?

What will become of the legion of the damned with the new primaris marines?

They would rape primaris marines on the battle field.

SImilar question, are we getting Deathwatch Primaris and Grey Knight Primaris?

They won't have any until some primaris marines detachment gets lost in the warp and joins their cursed ranks

DW primaris is a definitely since they're just regular marines that go "Hey, I really hate xenos so I'm gonna go join the deathwatch"
GK primaris are probable too since they're a chapter like any other

I think it depends on how GW is going to play these guys. Are they all just space marines with a disease lost in the warp and time traveling, or are they daemons of the emperor or something? What we do know is that they're becoming more and more prevalent with the opening of the Great Rift across the galaxy.

Nothing? Aren't the LotD basically immortal Doom Guys popping in and out of the warp anyway?

Honestly, and I hate to say it, I see GW leaving these guys behind and not talking about them for the rest of 8th edition.

If they aren't in the Space Marines Codex and appear only in the Index I''d say it's likely.

No, Cawl does not have the Emperor's geneseed.

They are Fire Hawk marines that somehow unlocked the ability to burst into flame. At some point, they were infected with the Red Plague while raiding Nurgle's Manse transforming them into the Legion of the Damned.

Legion of the Damned recruit dying marines. They should get P-Marines at some point.

>Cawl does not have the Emperor's geneseed.
He doesn't need it, Girlyman gave the Primaris process to every chapter so they can upgrade existing Marines.

Those won't get any new models that for sure.

As for the LotD, fluffwise, I like the interpretation of them as Imperial Demons, so they'll just keep on growing as humanity's psyker's gene and Empy's divinity become more and more omnipresent.

They have several possible origins anf fluff actually. Their dataslate and short stories shows that, which is fine by me, allows people to picn and choose whichever they prefer.

They mysteriously become primaris too.

Not really. The only one that fits is the Fire Hawk one.

One of the problems with that is that the Legion of the Damned have been seen since after the heresy apparently, and how a dead ultramarine from that heresy was amongst their ranks when the Iron Warriors and M'kar the Reborn attacked Ultramar

1-The Legion of the Damned recruit other marines into their ranks. Dying marines
2-Time is meaningless in the Warp.

What said. If they are an actual material force, they do recruit other Marines. A short story has Centurius and the LotD helping an unknown Company and "taking" the soul of the selfless Captain as payment, while killing the others for being unworthy.

Other stories has them as being born from the warp ala demons and just not giving a shit about anything, being active before the Fire Hawks, and just about anything you can imagine. It's magic I ain't gonna explain shit.

>upgrade
People have been saying thid on Veeky Forums for weeks of and I still haven't seen any written proof of it.

Fuck you jackass people have been demanding source for that and been given the source for months. Since the middle of fucking May since that's the date of the first source.

Wait so where is it? I'm all ears man. Just being careful since Veeky Forums is known to spout bullshit.

They will get mixed once primaris start to "join" them

>They are Fire Hawk marines that somehow unlocked the ability to burst into flame
Pretty sure it was shown how they're ghosts or demons or souls or whatever and have marines from other chapters as well.

Not that user, but there is a one-off remark by Gorillaman in the Dark Imperium book where he says something to the extent of, "hey I'm Gorillaman and everything sucks now but Cawl (who is totally probably going to betray me at some point with something super extra heretical) can implant the extra three organs into a normal marine"
Or something, I glossed through the whole thing.

nope

>legionlets

Who cares