Please someone tell me the next 10x. Its really getting to me that i missed verge. I am desperate

Please someone tell me the next 10x. Its really getting to me that i missed verge. I am desperate.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mincoin/
tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=MNC_BTC
discord.gg/PDftn2p
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'll do you one better. Universa will easily do 100x. It's not on exchanges yet though

Go on

try monaco
maybe not 10x
but it might get you almost half way
or so i heard

LIFE token.
In a month, after coinexchange's delisting.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mincoin/
tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=MNC_BTC
x3000 and more in few weeks

Massive gains for Q1 2018 son

Sauce on op image?

have a couple hundred extra bucks and throw it in ada right now I have a good feeling about it. I own some and other shitcoins too. just a holiday suggestion. good luck

ltc

me before conceiving you in your mother's womb. Stop being a worthless piece of shit stroking your dick to any girl of a slut, son

xlm will 10x in 2018. Sorry no instant gains 4 u.

Go all In on Myriad once it hits 100 sats. You won't be disappointed.

bread

Let me give you a protip from a guy who with only occasional investments from a retail wageslave job I've been able to make over $250,000 USD... Veeky Forums is good as a complete beginner to learn the ropes but if /pol/ is always right... Veeky Forums is always wrong.

Anything that is a consensus here, do the opposite. Look at Verge for example, this place has shit on it CONSTANTLY since the beginnings of this year where you could buy for pennies. And now that it blew up... I'm holding only because Veeky Forums keeps shitting on it. I could give dozens of examples and everything is dead fucking wrong. And if the consensus of this place starts to support your crypto, SELL, SELL, SELL!!!

OP, is she ded? Wtf is this shit.

easy icx
mainnet release in 2 weeks
coinone listing in 2 weeks
korean coin
korea does 50% of crypto volume

yyeeyyy

This, so much this. Also, this applies for coins shilled in this thread as well

>RLC
>FUN
>WaBi
>DRGN

Verge was quite literally just mcafee

then what's a place for good advice?

Get into sia
>news incoming soon etc etc
>coin with actual use
>everyone thinking it'll be twitted by John McPumpnDump (good chance it might)
>cheap/penny coin normies like buying cheap coins cuz 'muh next bitcoin'
>hasn't really had a massive moon mission yet so good chance it will
>undervalued compared to its volume(compare to other coins with around the same volume and its prices)

burst, its being shilled by everyone around and its actually a worthwhile coin buy it while its so low and expect it to double by the 27th

I would generally agree, but Veeky Forums has made excellent calls at times. Neo when it was antshares, eth in early 2016, ark at 70 cents amongst others

can't you read? /pol/ is always right

if you want to find potential 10x 100x coins, look for low marketcap sleepers that aren't being shilled by pajeet on Veeky Forums
since it's Christmas Eve I'll give you one for free
>Spectrecoin
future top 3 privacy coin
happy holidays biz

/Pol/ talks about crypto?

heres a link to a PnD discord group
discord.gg/PDftn2p

Twitter, youtube (find some people that fit YOUR investment style, don't change YOUR style to suit an e-celebrity), Coinmarketcap and check the trollboxes on exchanges.

>implying Veeky Forums made those calls rather than random cunts who were randomly right on Veeky Forums
In alternate universe there's some retard posting about how Veeky Forums made excellent calls with CFD "the Comfydo difference!", DGB, LINK etc.

No, stinky linkies, recent recovery to previous subpar prices doesn't makeup for months of pathetically bleeding out.

/pol/ used to be always right then it got swamped by paid/astroturfed leftist scum who just spam it endlessly.

I only browse there now if there's a major Happening.

>ib4 muh reddit spacing.

100% Myriad. The original multi-algo coin, just $10m market cap from it.

DGB and XVG both forked from it.

inb4 Mcafee tweet

Veeky Forums. just do the opposite of everything you read on Veeky Forums

stratis or vertcoin

The fact that you gave this advice means we should actually do wat Veeky Forums says r-r-right?