Merry Christmas guys. I'm going to gain everything I lost chasing redd

Merry Christmas guys. I'm going to gain everything I lost chasing redd

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/USV36RY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Id love to see ADA charts right now. good luck

are you me

genuinely lost 100 of my 300 on rdd i fucking hate that gayboy john mcafuckee

Literally all crypto's promise is a product after 5 years, BZC is the only one of 20 coins that's actually finished.

Tried to buy at 90. Buy order didn't go through. Bought at 160. Price dropped. Sold at 119. Never again will I chase

Sia*

I think we all learned a lesson today
lost 1000$ btw on it

Guys it's being pumped by a group. How high will it go?

Timing is everything, you cucks. Your finger needs to be on the trigger as soon as that tweet comes out. Otherwise, you're too late.

I profited almost 0.5 btc on that shitcoin this morning.

it has some insane sell walls on trex

literally clicked 5 seconds after tweet came out, order got stuck couldnt cancel then it got filled well fuck

Is it too late for SIA moon missions? I like the look of this one. I love a nicely documented github repository. I was thinking the same about Cardano before it went nuts and regretted not getting it. Should I get on Sia? Tell me what to do with my unearnt money Veeky Forums...

Could be mcafee coin.

Get in boys. It's going to be a good christmas

redd is going up too pajeet you should have held

It's 122. It's not going to above 130 again. I already made most of my money back. Nobody is going to buy your bags

it is now :)

>Is Mcafee coin

never chase. if you get lucky enough that one of your coins are chosen then so be it. never chase something up 100% at that moment. pajeets, seriously all of you

THIS

I was a SIA bagholder from back in June

Research (MUCH more than I did), hodl, profit

This stupid arse shitcoin is valued at 800 million dollars, you have got to be a fucking retard to drop a single dime in this thing

>team that cares about tech and has working product
>burnining happening
>fork soon
>ath was 5x this
>very possible mcafee

Jesus. You lose money on redd so you buy sia at an ath and no when it's listed on an exchange that doesn't count as ath

See* bcc at 9000$ on gdax lol

i literally just sold at 134 pajeet HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DONT DROP THOSE DESIGNATED SHITTING BAGS PAJEET

what did you buy at?

dropping rdd and buying sia was still better for recovering from my dumbass decision to follow pump and dump anyway

congratulations user

remember me when mcafee says this coin tomorrow and it moons to 800 sats

SC literally stands for Shit Coin. Sorry u didn't hop on the Req roquet when u had a chance land lubber.

>Less than 1% utilization of storage network
>currently only 3300TB available
>reliant on someone to leave their home pc on for 12 weeks and have 90% uptime
>hosting is a loss even if you don't pay electricity
>more expensive sia doesn't matter because contracts will be priced lower or else might as well use dropbox
>ath currently
>hoping a dude on Twitter shills it

Crypto is not for gamblers

lmao fuck off dude,

you've been holding your redd bags all day because you bought at 189 or 200 and it finally went up to it's second pump, I bet youre tired from holding those bags so long.

I mean if he shills it so be it, but I'm already up fucking 30%, I could give a fuck if he says it or not

It's steady at 250. The dev team is very active and cares about their tech rather than the coin, the product works just because they can't compete with dropbox doesn't mean it's bad tech.

sad you missed it.

i bought them for just over 100 after u got dumped on sir
and i never ever ever let go of a perfectly good bag sir

jeuss christ....redd is at 140 now...fuck user...maybe I should have just held....fuck me

maybe up until right now...but you don't know in the moment. side note...do you all see that redd sell wall right now?? jesus christ, this thing isn't going up much more than this.

It always ends the day at 50-100% up. I set my mcafee chasers at 35-40% above the average before the pump I always get em in that first drop if i miss it up

y'all laughing about the second wave huh, afraid to be bag hodlers

I kept trying to buy in just a bit lower and then it explodes away from me
Greed got the best of me here

Can't stop, won't stop!

in a dip now user.

I've been sitting on my ass since 145, I'm giving up on it and will go into the next take off.
I understand it could still go up, but I'm past it. Also not buying your bags

ive been holding 200k sia for a while now

this ATH is great but its not sustainable, this coin doesnt make money

>the product works just because they can't compete with dropbox doesn't mean it's bad tech.
>can't compete with dropbox

i dont think the devs really understand how people WANT to use cloud storage. id pay quite a lot to share a file with the world for a month if it guaranteed fast download speeds, and were impossible to remove.

If it were impossible to remove, that would be super legit for pirating everywhere
How does Sia even work? Like is there an app you upload files to or something?

i havent checked on it in detail for months, but I think they still use a GUI with some bugs.

yes the implications on pirating will be massive, since hosts have no idea what they are hosting, and cant be held responsible.

>cant be held responsible.
lol yes they can be
jews are ruthless and don't care what your excuses are

I need this to go up..... Come on baby.

that would be interesting to see a host be prosecuted without general intent to commit crime. wouldnt be surprising though.

what, like dot com?

just hodl and dont worry, after macfee shills it, itll moon time

what do you mean?

Kim Dotcom
Nobody wants to be the next kim dotcom.

Sia cannot repeat a kim dotcom because there is nothing to shut down.

Keep a cool head, follow the market trends. Don't buy shit hellbent on regaining what you lost, just focus on making a bit back at a time. These guys will help.

discord.gg/USV36RY

Sooo uhh... whose putting in stop orders tonight before mcfaggy tweets something different? what are we going for? 235?

was wondering this too, if he doesn't tweet it still not a bad hold its bullish not from mcfag, but from the burnining and just nice trend over past month

Use "Immediate or Cancel" for orders you greedy fucks

What are you doing, Bittrex has proven time and time again it WILL fuck you during heavy volume

mccuck is shaping up to be the next dotcom

I will buy I think after the initial crash and sell towards the end of the day after Korea pumps it for the second wave. Safe and full proof. I don't think I'm going to try to buy the initial rise.

If it's sis, then merry fucking Christmas I'm all in