twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that's not hacking. it's guessing.

>debian
Kys

>Is it wrong to win the lottery 6 billion times in a row

What's wrong with debian?

Why would you ever use it in a desktop environment? That's just autistic

he's not using ARCH LINUX or KALI like a real gano+loonix wizard

Honestly I despise linux. But I have an old ass AMD system that I wanted to run this. Only problem right now is the cpu is really weak but the gpu is decent. They won't let you use your gpu until you submit a bunch of checks, which is going to take me forever.

This is even more autistic

Why didn't you just hack the Gibson and do your bruteforcing from there?

So? What are you, some neurotypical?

Cause it is hard enough as is for me. I ran into a shit load of problems getting debian installed and some stuff still doesn't work. For example by default there is no minimize button on the windows. What the fuck?

Not to mention that debian is still so behind the times that it is all still set-up for using cd/dvd images. The internet is tacked on. I had errors that I needed to put this package dvd in. Like WTF? It is connected to the internet!

In order to spend money sent to a Bitcoin address, you just need to find a ECDSA public key that hashes to the same 160-bit value. That will take, on average, 2160 key generations.

Supposing you could generate a billion (230) per second, you need 2130 seconds.

Doing this in parallel using a billion machines requires only 2100 seconds.

Getting a billion of your richest friends to join you gets it down to only 270 seconds.

There are about 225 seconds per year, so you need 245 years.

The age of the Universe is about 234 years so far — better get cracking!

>The age of the Universe is about 234 years so far — better get cracking!

And yet, they are finding stuff:
lbc.cryptoguru.org/trophies

This looks so retarded without ^

Why in the fuck would you try to use debian then? Just install lubuntu or something, dude.

Exactly, should be 2^30, 2^130 etc....

>Why in the fuck would you try to use debian then?

Because I figured it has less stuff preinstalled and less bloat, which would be detrimental on a AMD Athlon 5350 Kabini.

Also has a 7870 Tahiti LE GPU which is way too much for the cpu.

If all you're doing is bruteforcing then just run a headless environment

>muh resource consumption

I was thinking about that. I actually fucked up GNOME trying to uninstall all the horrible email bloat. Fixed it.

How can I go from gui to headless without all the stupid edits and crap?

Just boot into safe mode lol. You'll probably notice that if you haven't secured your system properly you'll be able to be root with no password

Part of the debian install gui is setting up a root password. I used the same password as my user. That probably is sacrilegious or something to linux users.

Does this mean bitcoin is compromised?

You don't need to enter a password for root by default when booting into safe/recovery mode. Several vpses and dedicated servers have been hacked in this way without the need for a privilege escalation exploit

No. Take a string this long.

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001

You can use 0 to 5 for any number. Oh and all zeros won't work. That shows you how many private keys there are.

pumping soon discord.gg/qJns5cd

What is the difference between big pump and fair pump discords?

yes

Those are all designed to be found. They are many orders of magnitude weaker than properly generated private keys.
Imagine using "PIZZA" as your password instead of 32 crypto-rng generated characters. i.e. "E9873D79C6D87DC0FB6A5778633389F4453213303DA61F20BD67FC233AA33262".

>E9873D79C6D87DC0FB6A5778633389F4453213303DA61F20BD67FC233AA33262

>only letters and numbers
>all letters upper case
JUST

>Those are all designed to be found.
This isn't true at all. The software itself in default isn't searching with any pattern.

fairly standard with hex encoding, i just wanted to be consistent with PIZZA

ok