Remember the guy who wanted to make a Veeky Forums erotica story a few days ago...

Remember the guy who wanted to make a Veeky Forums erotica story a few days ago? Why don't we make a sfw version of that and make a small short story one sentence at a time?
Let's start with the obvious opening:

Once upon a time.....

...there was a young boy living in a cabin in the woods, shaped like a giant boot.

He had so many siblings that no one knew what to do.

One of those siblings liked to eat mushrooms growing out of their floor.

One day, the mushroom men heard of what he did...

And brutally raped his sisters.

I feel like we missed some crucial plot points here.

Maybe we should start again?

...And so he did and decided to restart his live

but alas, soon he realized that the life he got was not the same

>tried writing a story with boef and bouck along with nymphology
>more gore than sex so far
Should started with 40k i guess.

> he doesn't remember the Weekend Smut Threads on Veeky Forums

Those were some good times, my friend. Much smut was produced.

He woke up in a cocoon in a giant beehive, his sisters and brothers clacking their mandibles around him.

Uncontrollably aroused by the sight, he began vigorously mastrubating.

OP I don't know what you thought would happen but you should have expected this.

Unfortunately, this is what the mushroom men were after all along, and the boy's penis transformed into a mushroom man as spores filled the air.

What the fuck.

Wait, was the boy, the cabin, or the woods shaped like a boot?

The old man telling the story to the children of the tribe realized that he fucked up, now all the parents of the children are about to lynch his ass because he inserted his fetish

Said the original child.

Is his fetish boots?

To pacify the crowd, he must now also insert their fetish, no matter how degenerate, dark, and terrifying.

And then the little boy woke up. That had been a shitty trip, and he made his complaints to Skinnin' Rodrigo, who was his dealer.

i need some fairy dust man, im bonesing real bad. ill fucking suck your big black shroom desu

"...What are you talking about? Oh right, forgot it did that. You might want to stay off that stuff for a bit."

Skinnin' Rodrigo turned around to pour the strung out child a glass of water. When he returned, he realized with a dawning horror that his window was broken and the boy had escaped into the night.

UNTIL A FOOLISH SAMURAI WARRIOR, WIELDING A MAGIC SWORD STEPPED FORTH TO OPPOSE HIM!