I drink the water elemental

>I drink the water elemental
how would you respond Veeky Forums?

You sure you want to try and put a hostile creature inside your own body?

Make a fortitude save.
>Pass
You hold it in and slowly absorb it. As it trashes in your gullet it hits you automatically for 1d3+1 rounds.
>Fail
You throw up uncontrollably as the entity tries to escape your body. You are now fighting a vomit elemental.

The water elemental surges away from you, refusing to be drunk.
Seriously, that's like trying to eat a live animal.

In the event that, say, the water elemental has enveloped the player and is attempting to drown him, I would have it be glad for an opportunity to enter your body, forces its way down the wrong pipe, and into your lungs.

If I am feeling evil and character is female - Belly expansion

I feel as though all possibilities have already been adequately covered in this thread.

You drink the water elemental, and then you feel a sharp pain in your stomach. Your belly starts to bulge as water starts to dribble out off your mouth. KABOOM!
>dead adventurer
>now pissed water elemental

What if you kill the elemental first, or can make it lose it's ability to move?

Probably this. I might do fort saves every hour instead.

It would also only work in small elementals.

Might have something like drinking parts of a large elemental deals 1d3 damage to the elemental, in exchange for letting the elemental auto hit and grapple if it wants.

>pissed water elemental
A piss elemental?

Cute girls' piss elementals are my new fetish

Angry, not actually made of piss. Should of put down "off" afterward pissed, but meh now's it's a piss elemental. Still going to kill those faggots though. Piss or no piss.

>"I Drink the water elemental"
The water elemental quickly escapes from the battle due to how fucking creepy that is.
>1 Experience point Gained.

Or:

>"I drink the water elemental"
>Charisma save: 20
The Water elemental finds this Incredibly horny and Lets you drink a bit before stopping you.
>+1 DM Party member!

The water elemental begins to expand inside of you until it has ruptured your organs

I show them Super Buu's appearance then ask if they're sure

I did it once. I became a king for a short time.

The elemental replaces all the water in your body and starts using you as a puppet.

ALL HAIL THE NEW EMPEROR.

>this thread
Boner stop

>I inhale the air elemental

What is it with Veeky Forums and vore fags? Not that I mind, I'm one myself but I come here to shitpost about vikings not get a bone.

I drink the piss girl's piss elemental what happens?

Same.
I actually used to fantasize about a scenario in which something like this happened,
but with a qt3.14 inhaling a fire elemental instead,
somehow not hurting her beyond mild discomfort,
and her belly'd be distended and warm to the touch, and she could use it for fire breath attacks, or absorb it for god-knows-what.

What if the Water Elemental is into it?

Okay. It best, you're now a meat-puppet; at worst, you now have a hostile creature trying its hardest to shred your innards.

I have 20+ Strength and Con

roll to determine degree of how TEEN PREGNANT your paladin is

We need more elemental prey. Except earth elementals unless they are tsundere.

How about summoning a water elemental to help a village facing a drought?

Not much good against something that's attacking from inside you. Do you think a bodybuilder could tank having a live badger thrashing around in their stomach?

The water elemental gets into your bloodstream, then spends several hours gently poking at your organs and asking you what they all do.

Well Con is pretty much the definition of bodily durability so it would be assumed it would be helpful in that kind of damage. Not to mention 20+ is far from human. A fucking T Rex and or giant ape has that much Con.

Then this happens.

So, what would it be like to ingest an earth elemental, or maybe even a plasma elemental?

Took too long for this to get posted.

Vore is an impossible fetish, Veeky Forums is a place of impossible fantasy realms. The two go hand in hand when you think about it. So do many other weird fetishes.

>GM visibly reddens
>splutters for a moment about how that's not allowed
>hands are shaking as he ends the session early
>furious Veeky Forums "that guy" thread turns up complete with grotesque exaggeration of events

It doesn't taste very good.

>goblins are made of meat right?
>and I can eat meat, right?
>Great I eat the goblins, problem solved

me (lizardman) and some goblins actually ate some elves after we killed all of them but one and had him tied up and watch. Best part is I was a lawful neutral paladin of nature who believed in survival of the fittest and to not let things go to waste, so it was encouraged by the DM.

I've seen this fairly regularly. Hell, HackMaster has a category in the monster manual for "Edible?"

>it blushes
>as you gulp down, you hear a faint whisper in aquan:
>"I am inside you, user-kun"

>The water elemental manifests in your blood serum

>it comes out often enough to not become digested
>You are now body mates with a water elemental
QUEUE THE WACKY SPIN OFF SHOW

>dare you enter?

That actually sounds like a decent idea for a player class. Like a chessy Thundercats era TV show.

you know that heavy water right ??
you have about 1 year to live b4 you die of rads you noob.
/face palm.

>/face palm.
>>/out/

*cringes*

>GROAN ZONE

Sounds like an average friday night at the tavern to me.

...you do know that normal water has small quantities of deuterated water, aka "heavy water", in it, right?

It might do some slightly strange things to the solubility of your body chemicals, but it's not like it's going to kill you.

You know, I once had a character breathe in and trap an air elemental in his lungs, but that was due to some epic magical rituals that were not at all easy to use, and the elemental in question was not especially hostile.

>your penis is tingling, something wants to come out

Would that be considered "mating" with the elemental?

>Not boiling it first

Well then, what if a water elemental is made from 100% heavy water. Drinking heavy water for a long time kills you, so if the elemental prevents itself from ever leaving you the high concentration of heavy water will probably fuck you up eventually.

why not befriend the water elemental and keep it on hand for serving you cold, clean water? rest of the party can get fucked they didn't think this through.

Allow it but pass the player a note. At the start of every in game "day" the PC must win a roll against the elemental to keep possession of their body. Should they lose the PC has lost control of their body and the elemental is now free to use them as a meat puppet. If the elemental is in control the player retains control of their PC but what ever the previous goal they had is no longer important, their new goal is to kill the rest of the party. The PC's stats do not change however the PC is never the target of another water elemental's attacks. Should the PC be knocked out or fall asleep the player must make another roll, this time against the PC consciousness attempting to regain control. A further roll is made with a very high target number to see if the PC has any memory of what happened while under the elemental's control.

See how the murder hobbos react as the game progresses.

I knew this thread remined me of something

>tfw you will never nut an entire elemental into another elemental

read dungeon meshi

Actually, thinking about it, couldn't you roll for initiative to see if your digestive system kills the water elementals inside the undine before they shoot you full of holes?

>become immune to bleeding
>the water elemental always pulls the blood back into your body

As you consume the water elemental, it forces it's way into your lungs. You drown to death on dry land. It is painful and rather unpleasant to watch. Afterwards, the water elemental assimilates the water in your body, leaving a shriveled corpse behind.
Roll up a new character. Everyone else, roll for initiative.

>I eat the earth elemental

Make a dex check

>pass
You take gulp out of the water elemental doing a single point of damage. It will have to condense some water out of the air to recover.

>fail
The water elemental engulfs you instead, constricting your movement. You are now drowning and unable to act.

>Hostile
PC automatically succeeds. Water Elemental gets a coup de grace against the PC using its normal slam attack bonus, and PC automatically begins drowning as if he was unconscious, since there's no way he's holding his breath for this one.
Dies in a maximum of 2 rounds unless they have some magical protection against drowning, maybe on the first round if they fail the initial fortitude save against the coup de grace.

>Unfriendly/Indifferent
Water Elemental tries to escape, making an attack of opportunity if necessary, with Unfriendly WEs being more inclined to do so.

>Friendly
The Water Elemental pulls back and chastises the PC. If they somehow succeed in drinking it up, it tries desperately to escape, but doesn't actively try to kill the PC.

>Helpful
Vore fetish.

The water elemental merges with and assumes control of the water within the PC's body.

It punches all of your internal organs to mush then puppets your ravaged copse.
Good job I guess.

Besides the whole rupture organs, and bursting out of a individual a'la Alien style. They fact this water elemental is moving on the ground, it's contaminated. Congratulations you now have Dysentery.

Nah, it's cool. I've been taking my vitamins

>don't worry, earlier this morning I ate a vitamin elemental

>I drank da emelmelmtal
>you take as much as you can drink of it. It doesn't seem to care.

Even ignoring if such a thing would work or not with it potentially killing you, a Water Elemental is something like 500-1000 gallons of water. There's no way you'd even be able to drink a noticeable chunk of it unless you got into obnoxious inflation-fag bullshit.

Now taking chunks off with a Bag of Holding on the other hand could be viable, but even then I'd assume it could reform itself without issue.

Hey, it could be a young water elemental.

Elder elementals are the size of oceans, so small ones could feasibly be drunk, if that's what you want to do.

she's wearing clothes, it's not nudity

Would you drink your water elemental gf's water Veeky Forums?

I came here for that post.

Wouldn't she evaporate quickly? One of the points of skin is keeping all the liquids inside.
I guess she uses magical energy or something to keep shape, so do elementals/slimes burn more energy when exposed to extreme climates ? That would mean they are bigger in temperate and humid regions.

Not it's not, it's just that you wouldn't survive.

Whatever normally happens when a character tries to drink between 1 and 16x their body weight in water, with the addition that the water is also an intelligent entity that wants to kill them.

>that pot has been passed down as a family heirlom for generations
>why did you make it into a pot?

Is Japan retarded? He just said that he inherited the pot, he didn't make it you can't have another character ask him why he made them pot.

Roll some sort of save, or it crawls into your lungs and strangle you.

"The water elemental starts fidgeting and blushing. Roll Insight to realize that vore is the water elemental's fetish".

Could be that the outer membrane of the slime is thick enough to keep the liquid on the inside from evaporating. Though it would make sense that slimes in an environment with more water would grow bigger.

Usually when people refer to vore, they mean samesize soft vore, which would be impossible. For humans, at least. I mean, I guess there's those freaky deep sea fish that can swallow prey twice their own size.

You're an idiot, he says on that page it was a shield but he made it into a pot because he doesn't use shields

This far in the thread and not one of you has posted the proper GM's reply.

It's salt water.

>Doesn't enjoy drinking living saltwater
MILK DRINKER!

Usually the vorefags I deal with are "You get swallowed whole by a larger being and now being digested" I get fetishes are fetishes, but stop trying to put them in my game. Fucking hate my DM, mate. I'm going to find a new group

What would the rules and results for "digesting" a water elemental be, anyways?

Are you sure you want to do that?
You have no idea what that'll do to you.

Then I proceed to let it take control of the water in his body, and have him bleed uncontrollably from every orifice.

>Then I proceed to let it take control of the water in his body, and have him bleed uncontrollably from every orifice.
that time of the month eh?

Can't urinate or sweat either. All liquid that enters your body stays and makes you more and more bloated until you burst

>the creature senses your need, and immediately relaxes and becomes non hostile. It proceeds to hum gently and extend part of itself to [pc]. After drinking a large portion, the elemental splatters to the floor, and [pc] feels stronger and refreshed, and oddly lighter. The rest of the party takes varied reactions, but move on shortly after.

How would your pc react, and how would the party react. Go.

The thing gets an attack opportinity wth advantage to hit as it bludgeoned the dude from close range or inside him while surging away

get back into your magical realm! Stop dragging us into this!