GDAX bitcoin price raiser: activated. Big sell orders, then the INSTANT after they complete...

GDAX bitcoin price raiser: activated. Big sell orders, then the INSTANT after they complete, "buy orders" $20 higher than the last sell order completed. the 0.002000 one is obviously a bot, watch for that number. If it's selling, worry. If its 0.002000 buying, we're in for a manipulated bull run.

GDAX controlls the market price. Buyers and sellers don't. They control the price on GDAX, as obviously as the price is controlled on coinbase.

Fuck this market. Literally everything is manipulated. They pump the price when they want to, and they crash it when they want to.

are you guys fucking retarded or what

Yup. Hopefully you learned from the lesson. Sell at least 50% of your stack when BTC reaches ATHs, save the earnings to buy back in when it dips. The other 50%, HODL and don't touch. Thats what I'll be doing after seeing GDAX's shenanigans.

They are pumping now its obvious
Otherwise the price raises bcause there is a spread, also usually left by bots when they pump or dump, otherwise they wall off at 0,01
What are you trying to say with this post are you newfag?

Not just anyone is pumping it. GDAX themselves are doing the pumping too, or assisting in it at least (look at my pic in OP post). Market price is supposed to be based on the last trade done. They are boosting the market price whenever it drops from someone selling. Look at the sells pointed out, then the buy prices above it.

Also, they want it to be high tomorrow so people buying with Christmas money will have to buy it at a higher price.

Stop smoking so much

Retard mode activated

thats pretty weak evidence OP

im gonna make a bunch of .002 BTC buys just to throw you off now

See you when its above $16k Christmas morning. Enjoy missing the rocket launch.

It's 11h40 here the 25th of December. Nothing happened.

It's not Christmas morning in America yet. I thought Muslims don't celebrate Christmas?

Correct. Buddhist as well if I am not mistaken.

You are retarded OP, and a faggot.

The buy order was not for .002. There was a sell limit order for .002 at 14311.84, a sell limit order for .11942087 at 14311.83, and .00010315 of a sell limit order placed at 14311.81. All 3 were filled by a SINGLE market buy (notice the same timestamp of 19:16:53) for 28.62 +1709.13 +1.48 = 1739.23 plus fees (a few bucks).

That buy order was definitely a poorfag. Maybe you should learn how exchanges operate before trying to come up with conspiracy theories

t. GDAX user for 5 years

that is a bot placing sell limit orders following the market down. nothing remotely abnormal.

you're right, you shouldn't use GDAX or any exchange for that matter, buy more now you'll have a lovely christmas

just dont forget...you were warned

this is how bit coin has been since day one though. No one remembers because half the faggots on this board starting messing with crypto last year

Wow you are fucking dumb.

I think this covers it

youre a fucking retard I don't care if your price divining rod says its going up or down. I fill orders that look like this literally hundreds of times a day