youtube.com/user/PrivateerPressPrime

Latest Errata: January 2017
files.privateerpress.com/op/errata/WMH-Errata-January-2017-2.pdf

Theme Forces:
files.privateerpress.com/op/errata/Theme Forces.pdf

Steamroller Rules
privateerpress.com/organized-play/steamroller-tournaments

Table of contents for all NQ issues
privateerpressforums.com/showthread.php?4313-Table-Of-Contents-For-All-No-Quarter-Issues

Lexicanum Iron Kingdoms Fluff wiki:
warmachine.lexicanum.com/wiki/Main_Page

MK3 RULES:
files.privateerpress.com/allnewwar/Prime.pdf
files.privateerpress.com/allnewwar/Primal.pdf
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5OHGgAx7q66NUdvUFp3LWVQRlE&usp=drive_web

Warmachine/Hordes Army Creator (WHAC) .apk
charbon-et-charentaise.org/blog/content/app-release.apk

>Mk3 Trollbloods Command
www20.zippyshare.com/v/1tLOuOW7/file.html

>Mk3 Protectorate Command
www20.zippyshare.com/v/LToez2J8/file.html

>Mk3 Circle Orboros Command
www20.zippyshare.com/v/dAMPtJKy/file.html

>Mk3 Cygnar Command
www104.zippyshare.com/v/aG3otFxu/file.html

>Mk3 Legion of Everblight Command
www93.zippyshare.com/v/cJMBctzR/file.html

>Mk3 Khador Command
www92.zippyshare.com/v/JI62A5Ll/file.html

>Mk3 Cryx Command
www42.zippyshare.com/v/kAGpNygA/file.html

>MK3 Retribution of Scyrah Command
www108.zippyshare.com/v/9gF1X7iU/file.html

>Abridged Mk2 Lore

Gargantuans:
pastebin.com/XPKMKYUc

Exigence:
pastebin.com/6D1fwSgv

Devestaton:
pastebin.com/KxkzfnXj

Other urls found in this thread:

textuploader
pastebin.com/6D1fwSgv
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for imperial guard in warmahordes

Having a yes a few games against them over the weekend I am pleasantly surprised at how the Grymkin perform. They're an interesting army to play against and they present some unique challenges. I think if some high caliber players pick them up we'll definitely see them in the competitive meta.

Have any of you guys played against them yet?

A decorated war hero of the Exemplar errants, Warder Elias Gade leads his team of pious knights on crucial missions into enemy territory. Operating far from the Protectorate of Menoth, Gade relies on a lifetime of battlefield experience and his unshakable faith to secure victory. The whistling of his blessed crossbow bolts have presaged the deaths of countless unbelievers, and by his hand many more will fall.

Oh, heard someone say it was a upkeep
Still, 2 focus for a unboostable Pow 12 damage roll?

Is this guy a merc or what? Where my merc at?

Show mercs a speck of love pls ;_;

How the FUCK did warmahordes go from good rules vs GW shitty rules, to shitty rules vs GW good rules? 9 out of the 10 opponents I play regularly have switched back to 40k since early rules leaks.

Hahaha. No.

>40k
>good rules
People bitching about WMH theme spam should take a look at 8th edition tournament lists. Stormravens as far as the eye can see

2 Focus for a POW12 damage roll that circumvents EVERY DEFENSIVE MECHANISM IN THE GAME EXCEPT FOR ARM AND BOXES is pretty damn good.

You're getting Gastone2 you ignorant swine.

The link to HORDES: Exigence is broken in the textuploader com / d0thm link. Anyone got another one?

Legion is getting like 5 new models. Pretty sure this means all the factions are getting more than the one or two previewed models.

anyone got a pdf link to the latest nq and/or Grymkin?

They look stupid as fuck so nobody my way will buy them.

I had a great game with her yesterday. She's great in SR 2017.

Gaston cross is a full warcaster now.

All the cards for every faction are on the card database, just go to PPs site.

She was great before, just difficult to learn vs Khador's other casters who are point and click as fuck.

I would rather just concede than have to look at them on the table.

No, she was pretty awful because there wasn't any infantry.

>GW good rules?

You're fucking insane if you think that botch-job of a new edition is any good. I quit 40k for Warmachine because of 8th; it might be going down well with the simpletons AoS dragged into the hobby but it's by no means a good ruleset.

So what faction did you pick?

Christ almighty, the neckbearded arrogance of grown men who play with toy soldiers never ceases to amaze me.

Cryx. I played Dark Eldar in 40k, so the fast-and-fragile glass hammer approach appealed, and they've got the coolest model range IMO. Lots of variety - most factions Warjacks all look pretty similar, but with Cryx you've got everything from the standard humanoid Slayers to the little chicken-jacks, and the big crabs.

pastebin.com/6D1fwSgv

Nice, Cryx definitely has a cool look and feel. Not sure if you saw but they're getting a pirate theme force later this year so if you like the satxyis, ogrun, and bloodgorgers it should be a good time.

ya, they look pretty lame.

I would have felt better about them if they were a minion "sub faction"

Sweet! Free wins!

It's about a 50/50 split for me. I love a lot of the range, but really can't stand the rest. The Neigh-Slayers and Piggybacks in particular are big misses for me. But there two people at my club who are looking into starting them, so they certainly have their audience.

some are pretty sweet. i like dreadrots and the battle engine but i hate the king of nothing so much

>Neigh-Slayers
Tell me, what's it like to go through life with no soul or sense of humor? Do you take everything so seriously or just toy solders?

Personally I really like the Neigh Slayer. Real good visual look. Like an actual dream nightmare.

They stretch things too far. Grim, gothic fairy-tale monsters? Sure, brilliant, I'm totally on board with that. Imps riding hobbyhorses? That's the sort of thing I'd expect from one of PP's silly event-only models, not a whole unit.

I played one game with them and my opponent was permanently butthurt at their abilities.
Also everyone hates their models for some reason.

(you)

They're also getting a Theme for them, so I don't think that counts.

Because they are incoherent as an army.

You have to paint or convert them extensively with sole intention of not making them look like shit.

Both rules are shitty atm. 8th ed sucks though I can't believe people are calling it an improvement.

>I can't believe people are calling it an improvement
Probably because it's equally shitty as the thing that came before, but takes less pages to get there.

fewer, my skorne brother

It really is. It plays faster, the new wounding mechanic means nothing is ever completely hopeless and command points were a really good addition to give some semblance of control for your army. 8th isn't a deep game but not every game needs to be deep to be good

>fewer
You are of course right.
>my skorne brother
How did you know?

Same, I'm planning to use them for Company of Iron only for that reason.

>How did you know?
I knew because we are all brothers in Skorne.

>tfw Will Pastrami won't release the Trollkin CID update already

It's not even 10 AM over there, give em a break

Well I guess it's a safe bet on wmhg.

Its from 10AM to 4 PM. Relax.

Pls no bully I forgot gastonne

Gastonne hype

A Pretty neat mechanic:

Make a Guy a shield guard. Then when that guy died you get his soul.

So nearly guaranteed soul tokens every day. Also free infinite re-usable and pickable shield guard every day.

Am I the only person who thinks we need more Gargossalbominations?

These would be:
>Volcano King for the Trollbloods
>Farrow Garg that is a scaled up War Hog.
>Grymkin Garg that is a walking mockery of Menoth himself.
>Skorne Garg that is a stitched together mass of Tortured Baby Mammoths.
>Second Menoth Colossal.
>Cephalyx Colossal (probably referred to as an Abomination as as part of their Warjack Theme)

No one is forgotten like Gastone.

I know this is a terrible list, I'm looking to make it better.

------

Protectorate of Menoth - FlameGuard Feora1 75

Theme: Guardians of the Temple
3 / 3 Free Cards 75 / 75 Army

Feora, Priestess of the Flame - WJ: +31
- Reckoner - PC: 16 (Battlegroup Points Used: 16)
- Reckoner - PC: 16 (Battlegroup Points Used: 15)
- Purifier - PC: 8

Pyrrhus, Flameguard Hero - PC: 0

Choir of Menoth - Leader & 5 Grunts: 6
Temple Flameguard - Leader & 9 Grunts: 11
- Temple Flameguard Officer & Standard - Officer & Standard: 0
Flameguard Cleansers - Leader & 9 Grunts: 15
- Flameguard Cleanser Officer - PC: 0
Flameguard Cleansers - Leader & 9 Grunts: 15
- Flameguard Cleanser Officer - PC: 4
Temple Flameguard - Leader & 9 Grunts: 11
- Temple Flameguard Officer & Standard - Officer & Standard: 4

THEME: Guardians of the Temple
------

I like gargossals, but allot of people find them too much.

At the moment, I like the new structures popping up.

>allot

It depends on what you want out of your game user.

Warhammer is a great casual game but it's impossible to play competitively with out extensive house rules and arguing.

Warmahordes is a great competitive game that does casual ok of you have the right kind of play group.

Both have their own strengths and weaknesses and are pretty great for what they are. There's no reason you can't enjoy both and there's nothing wrong with not caring for one or the other. They're just games

With that in mind, tell me wmhg- is Zaal2 All The Immortals dull to play?

Oooh. Nice.

Didn't know they had a Nemo bust - I would like to paint angry grandpa in larger format.

"Odor-blockin' POWAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

I don't know if it's dull to play but it's a bitch to play against.
>All this ARM
>All this boosting and rerolls
>All these troops

I think you're talking about the Frightmare. The neighslayers are little goblins playing horsie with decapitated horse heads.

Not all senses of humour are equal. If yours is tickled by the grymkin, that's great (though my imaginary respect for you dropped about 2.7 kilospects)

> if you have the right group

Which no-one does

I've played Zaal2 30 Immortals since Mk2. Calling it 'dull' is deceptive, but not exactly wrong.

If you're the kind of player who has to have an active caster with an exciting spell list, then yes it's dull. Zaal2 is just a buff bot, camping fury for his army to use and collecting souls for it to all work. You do get the rare game where your opponent feeds you 20+ souls and Zaal obliterates the enemy warcaster with his Sunder Spirit gatling gun... but usually he's standing in the back just trying to not die while his army does the heavy lifting.

What IS fun about Zaal2 30 Immortals are the Immortals themselves. Most of them get into combat alive with the feat, and people have a lot of trouble remembering the novels length of special rules and interaction they have, so you'll often catch people off guard with something. Charging through models with on demand Incorporeal is awesome. It's REALLY hard to keep up with the Immortals once they get their Vengeance and boosted Transference attacks going. I'm a firm believer that there is very little in this game that can't be solved with 30+ POW 13s.

It's also really fun to punk warbeasts with the eye lasers from the Advocate CAs and their gun that ranges from POW 17-21 depending on the matchup.

So if you like playing attrition with a dark horse assassination trump card, then it's pretty fun to play. If you have to have a caster who is consistently the star of the show every game, then hard pass on this list.

>Which no-one does
that's a problem with your community then and not necessarily the game. Warhammer for temple to be the worst possible game ever if your community sucks it's not fun when you're trying to play with a bunch of try hards. But that's the case for literally any game not just Warhammer Warmachine

Anyone have the grymkin pdf?

cards.privateerpress.com
Motherfucker they're handing this shit out now.

Not the cards the new book

gotta get the lore for the spooky pumpkin men

Go get it from your LGS. It's worth your precious shekels

>reading the Grymkin book

I hope you like rhyming couplets, changing the page orientation, and zooming in to read the awful fucked up type format they designed for this book. It's nothing at all like your regular force of book. I feel bad for anyone who wanted Grymkin lore, because most of the "lore" in the book is pseudo cryptic ambiguous bullshit to try and milk that 'spooky fairy tale mystery' shtick.

Seriously, the Wanderer's fluff poem thing is all done in a spiral, so you have to crane your neck and/or turn the book to even try and read it all properly.

halp

It's enough to make you want to venerate the immortal Emperor

>Reading is hard

>Feora1

It's shit. Either play a good list or be a special snowflake, you can't have both.

Even Dr. Seuss books didn't require me to turn the book around and around in order to read Jason Soles' high school poetry.

I mean, don't take my word for it, the scan will be out soon enough.

I know, I have the book. Turning it around to read isn't that hard for someone who isn't retarded

Did I say it was hard? I just said it's fucking stupid that it has to be done that way to begin with. Or do you think having the book around in your hand to read something properly is actually cool?

>Steelsoul protectors got weapon master
>TEP Dildo got +1 POW
>Angry Fridge got +1 POW on drillfist
>Reciprocators got CMA
>Meatnode no longer has to hug Warjacks to channel
>Foundry can place rebuilt models 3" instead of 1"

I am pleased with all of this.

?

From Mk2 to 3, I should have clarified, if the decks are anything to go by.

>the anti infantry caster was great in the jack spam meta

I know you think your hot shit, but you're actually really bad at this game.

So can I get a rundown on just how bad Skorne were at Mk. 3 launch?
I believe it, I just don't have the specifics.

Try getting one of the card PDFs from back then. It's frankly hilarious. Imagine Mk2 Skorne, but everything got nerfed, especially the stuff nobody played anyways.

HELLO. I am a WHALE newcomer.

SkorneFlakes

Hey, hey! I've been playing WarmaHordes for

I mean, I played a little skorne in Mk 2.
>but everything got nerfed
>especially the stuff nobody played anyways.

How in God's name did the Rhinos get worse?

they have 3 busts now, Skarre, Nemo, and Borka.

Neat. Wouldn't mind painting Skarre as well, but a rack that large is intimidating.

I would love the Skarre bust, but I don't think they sell them outside of conventions and their US-based store, and shipping over to 'ole Blighty isn't cheap.

I want a lylyth bust but we'll probably get thagrosh :(

inb4 Butcher's bust will just be his head

Yeah I doubt Lylyth would get a bust just because the face is usually the focal point.

that's kinda the point. her facemask is intricate and beautiful. and she'd have her lower face along with her light armor. i think it'd be pretty good.

New CID stuff
>Trollkin Champions: With a slight increase in damage and the addition on the Sanguine Bond rule we hope that Champions gain a little more survivability and utility. Please test this extensively, it is quite a large change.
>Champions gain Sanguine Bond and STR 8 but go back up to cost 10/16.